Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13867

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...eauty/49334468

    Was going to see about meeting up with this Della chick. She was extremely rude. I understand normally they ask for I'd and to make sure you're real but all I asked was to FaceTime for her safety to show I'm legit and not LEO and she facetimes for 2 seconds and says "see me" and hangs up. Then texts "Send I'd". Acting like I'm playing a game. Fuck her. I was asking so she could know I'm legit but after her rude demanding texts, she can fuck off. Stay away from this entitled POS.
    I am disappointed to hear of your experience. I have seen her many times, and I think generally she is well regarded on the Forum. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day. Or something about the conversation triggered a concern.

  2. #13866

    Gypsy, also goes by Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Well stars aligned for me and I got to finally meet thus gypsy girl. She is beautiful. Had a wonderful time she blew me away and it was decent. She let me lick that kitten and it was delicious. CG and RCG and filled the bag 30 min. For 2 bills it was fun and a 1 off my bucket list. She is very sweet and very friendly afterwards did not rush me at all. No I can only see her when she has incall which is very infrequent. Honestly would see her again. I just didn't get the feeling as she was enjoying herself pr maybe I bored her haha. If she reaches out for me to come to her again I will probably go and meet her for a 2nd round when neither of us are nervous we all know the first meet is kind of overwhelming.
    I think this is who you're referring to. While the pictures are different and the content is different in one, the phone number is the same in all three.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...u/671738148062

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...n/026028472777

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/352990600957

  3. #13865

    Gypsy

    Well stars aligned for me and I got to finally meet thus gypsy girl. She is beautiful. Had a wonderful time she blew me away and it was decent. She let me lick that kitten and it was delicious. CG and RCG and filled the bag 30 min. For 2 bills it was fun and a 1 off my bucket list. She is very sweet and very friendly afterwards did not rush me at all. No I can only see her when she has incall which is very infrequent. Honestly would see her again. I just didn't get the feeling as she was enjoying herself pr maybe I bored her haha. If she reaches out for me to come to her again I will probably go and meet her for a 2nd round when neither of us are nervous we all know the first meet is kind of overwhelming.

  4. #13864
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how the blog is managed so posting here as well.

    There were a few additional positive comments here the other day that are now gone. I should have paid closer attention as they were only the first few for the individuals. My mistake because based on the reviews that were here and the tryst ad I was looking forward to a good time with a classy lady.

    Now nothing personal. She was certainly nice. But there was definitely something off. Jittery. Anxious. The pics were heavily filtered. It is so disappointing when the door opens and the person you thought you were meeting is quite a bit different.
    I had the same experience. I concur, and decided no revisits for me. She was eager to please, though.

  5. #13863

    Julia

    Not sure how the blog is managed so posting here as well.

    There were a few additional positive comments here the other day that are now gone. I should have paid closer attention as they were only the first few for the individuals. My mistake because based on the reviews that were here and the tryst ad I was looking forward to a good time with a classy lady.

    Now nothing personal. She was certainly nice. But there was definitely something off. Jittery. Anxious. The pics were heavily filtered. It is so disappointing when the door opens and the person you thought you were meeting is quite a bit different.

  6. #13862

    Paige Sweetstuff

    I'm guessing a few of you are familiar with Paige Sweetstuff, she's a bit of a legend on the Orlando boards and, interesting note, she was one of the first providers I ever met with! I don't recall exactly when it was, probably a decade or more ago. I met with her a few more times in Orlando and once or twice here in Brevard. It's been a bit, but the phrase "gold ball through a garden hose" comes to mind when I think of Paige! She reached out to me yesterday, told me she'll be in Orlando tomorrow and Thursday. I doubt I can get over there on short notice but if anyone is so inclined, here's her info: https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff/...oFWVjcKbA&s=19.

  7. #13861
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    There is an entire user blog dedicated to this fine lady.

  8. #13860

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    You must be kidding? Obviously, grasshopper you haven't taken the time or used the Search Function and type in her name and read her reviews??

  9. #13859
    Shill for Julia, ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    Can't go wrong with Julia. A quick search of the forum should show you everything you need to know.

  10. #13858
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/90357390

    Has anyone meet these 2 ladies looks fun.
    Have not, but talked to the blonde and she is pricey.

  11. #13857

    Julia in Melbourne

    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728

  12. #13856

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/90357390

    Has anyone meet these 2 ladies looks fun.

  13. #13855

    Hit more pics

    Nuff said,

    Quote Originally Posted by Infl098  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    She goes by cognac.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/90115143

  14. #13854

    Anyone

    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    She goes by cognac.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/90115143

  15. #13853

    Anyone see her yet

    Was wondering about this one she's posting all over anyone see her yet? She goes by cognac.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/660853609865

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape