Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 552 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4191

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehraayi  [View Original Post]
    Yes, unfortunately that's a side hustle of Pandora's not many patrons are aware of. Expect to receive grainy censored pictures of the fun times in the mail if you've frequented VIP at some point. Even the common areas are not safe; in fact there was a cctv video of a patron shaking his ass near the cashier posted on club's IG story.
    How would they ever know your personal info? Just use cash and you're good.

  2. #4190

    Be wary

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    There are cameras in the VIP ROOMS?
    Yes, unfortunately that's a side hustle of Pandora's not many patrons are aware of. Expect to receive grainy censored pictures of the fun times in the mail if you've frequented VIP at some point. Even the common areas are not safe; in fact there was a cctv video of a patron shaking his ass near the cashier posted on club's IG story.

  3. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had couple room rendezvous. Rooms small vs Kittens. Best position was standing up & pumped from behind. Also she can mount you but a bit awkward. Cameras made it a bit sketchy but keep going like porn star & have fun.
    There are cameras in the VIP ROOMS?

  4. #4188

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to pay for VIP. I've been fucked, sucked and handled in the lap dance area.
    Totally agree.

  5. #4187

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in a week or two.

    Monse is daytime before 5 pm when she is in.
    She's there today. Usually gets there around 11-12 and out by 5. Think she still takes Sundays off.

  6. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Planning to hit Pandora while in town in hopes of meeting Monse. I understand she works the day shift, but what time does that usually go until? My schedule has suddenly changed and my mornings aren't as free.

    Also, if I can't get there until evening, will I still have luck with mileage? Or am I better off going to another club?
    I have not seen her in a week or two.

    Monse is daytime before 5 pm when she is in.

  7. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    I've only gotten HJ's from strippers so far here. One was in a non VIP room which felt super sketch.
    I refuse to pay for VIP. I've been fucked, sucked and handled in the lap dance area.

  8. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had couple room rendezvous. Rooms small vs Kittens. Best position was standing up & pumped from behind. Also she can mount you but a bit awkward. Cameras made it a bit sketchy but keep going like porn star & have fun.
    I've only gotten HJ's from strippers so far here. One was in a non VIP room which felt super sketch.

  9. #4183

    The playground Cabaret

    Does anyone have any news about this place is it worth checking out?

  10. #4182
    Planning to hit Pandora while in town in hopes of meeting Monse. I understand she works the day shift, but what time does that usually go until? My schedule has suddenly changed and my mornings aren't as free.

    Also, if I can't get there until evening, will I still have luck with mileage? Or am I better off going to another club?

  11. #4181

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.
    This actually happened to me at Kittens, not Sugars. Just a clarification, and it was last summer right before the masks came back on.

  12. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Had couple room rendezvous. Rooms small vs Kittens. Best position was standing up & pumped from behind. Also she can mount you but a bit awkward. Cameras made it a bit sketchy but keep going like porn star & have fun.

  13. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.
    Different Lola from Lola at sugars? Would make sense. She hasn't worked at Pandoras for maybe a year.

  14. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.
    Washington State law does not allow you to pay up front. It's on the wall at Kittens.

  15. #4177

    Good time with Martina and Jade

    I came in on Saturday afternoon. It was pretty dead. Martina came by, and offered a dance. With a little negotiation, I got a nice slippery hand shake. What a nice lady. .

    I got one dance from Jade. I like her. She is good at remembering our prior conversations, and uses that to work her charm on me. She is extremely good at charming me. In the back, she gave me an amazing lap dance. The girls came out to play. She did a really good job of getting me worked up, and aroused. Making good eye contact, rubbing, and teasing. It was honestly the best non-extra lap dance I have gotten in a long time. I would not say no to extras from Jade, if the offer was made. However, I suspect she wants more than I want to spend. I am on a $40 per song budget.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape