Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1389
-
09-10-22 21:52 #549Banned Member

Posts: 34LILY DDD. Chicago / COVID
After being ghosted by this chick for the last 3 months or so, I was finally able to schedule a hook-up with Lily DDD.
Then, this morning, I receive this e-mail message from her:
"Hey I wanted to give you a heads up, I got Covid and I cannot make it. Just wanted to let you know as soon as I found out. I am sorry!
Can I ask you something? Me not being able to come bc I'm sick really fucked me over. Can you Venmo me or cash app me $1400. Please? I'll take care of you and send you some sexy stuff. ".
One more thing.
I received a DM saying that she's been in Chicago this week. He even sent me the Eros link, but it has 2 new (bikini) photos in the ad. However, those bikini photos look like they're from a different girl.
Also, the ad also says that she's a XXX porn star?
(https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...162.htm?cat=32).
If any of why'all have ever been with her before, is this for real? Or has someone hacked her account?
I would really appreciate any info y'all could pass along.
Thank you.Last edited by SDGuy1965; 09-10-22 at 22:19. Reason: more info, correction
-
09-07-22 18:05 #548Senior Member

Posts: 145Correct, without going through insurance. I guess GoodRX doesn't work with insurance companies, they just give you "coupons" for negotiated rates with the individual pharmacies. They'll give you a list of your options near your address and what their prices are for that particular prescription. I have a CVS and Rite Aid walking distance, but for some reason, for my CVS, the same prescription was much more expensive, in the hundreds, so I went with Rite Aid.
Originally Posted by DragonBorn69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:54 #547Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks this is helpful for old guys 😀.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:52 #546Senior Member

Posts: 56Cost?
That's without going through any insurance, CVS doesn't need it?
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:45 #545Senior Member

Posts: 145Damn dude, thank you for sharing! I got to say, when I read your post it sounded like one of those fake customers you see in commercials, but you were spot on! Did as you said and within the hour I was set! My prescription is getting filled as I type this. I did have to run down to my pharmacy before as I needed to provide a recent blood pressure reading (had not had one in a while), but it was a smooth process and getting 30 x 50 mg of Sildenafil for $15.32.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalayy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 23:30 #544Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks for the rec, definitely seems like less of a hassle than going to tj. Ill give it a try when I run out.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalayy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:54 #543Senior Member

Posts: 432I get Sildenafil from my doctor but my insurance only allows 10 pills per month. Otherwise I'm ordering them online from Hims and it's like $30 for only 8 doses. I don't have access to TJ but if anybody's willing to pick a bunch up for me I'll gladly pay them for it!
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:05 #542Regular Member

Posts: 19If you want cheap Sildenafil the best way to get it IMO is to download the GoodRx app and sign up. It's 19 dollars to do a text consultation with a doctor to get a prescription. Then you can pick it up at your local pharmacy. I get 30 x 50 mg pills for $12.86 and just pick them up at my local CVS. The whole process takes about 30 minutes and you can grab your script about an hour after.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 13:04 #541Senior Member

Posts: 147Crazy. This is my exact routine except for smoking LOL! BTW, you can get sildenafil in 20 mg tablets. Its prescribed that way for pulmonary hypertension. My doctor wasnt aware of that but found it in the computer and prescribed it for me so I can get it at Costco. Now I can take 2 or 3 of those depending on how I'm feeling that morning and it almost guarantees 2 pops within the hour. Definitely a confidence booster as well. Take an ibuprofen at the same time to avoid the headache.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 08:09 #540Senior Member

Posts: 228Always hedge bets
We all need an outlet pussy pass since fucking is much more enjoyable then jacking off ever was.
-
09-01-22 00:24 #539Senior Member

Posts: 201This is why I've been sticking more to AMP's or sometimes SW, I also hate scheduling in advance and partake in this hobby pretty impulsively.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 23:39 #538Senior Member

Posts: 299Ghosting, when to hedge your bets
They know the game!
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
But what if one says "okay, come on over" and when you get there she ghosts you. Now you have no standby unless one of the other responders has nothing going.
I totally prefer "hit it while I'm horny" over "make an appt tomorrow at 2 pm". Should I make two appointments precluding that one will ghost me?
-
08-31-22 19:51 #537Senior Member

Posts: 618I'm guilty of this. What do you do when 2-3 of them respond back? How do you gracefully cancel on the ones you're not seeing.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 19:37 #536Senior Member

Posts: 299"What are why'alls "routine" when going to an AMP or seeing an escort? I always shower (even if they have a table shower, never know if it will be unavailable), groom myself and look presentable. ".
Me too, I even have a bidet at home, so even if I'm not fresh out of the shower I'm clean and smelling fresh under the hood. If I'm feeling horny I usually text 3 or 4 escorts to see who's available in within an hour.
"I have a stock of 100 mg sildenafil pills and I'll usually split it into 1/4 or 1/3 and take one 30 min before I head out to an AMP. ".
I have 50 mg pills and split that in half, so I'm always confident I can complete the mission twice. The pills work within 20 minutes of taking them so I can't be lurking in a provider's hotel parking lot asking if she has immediate availability. Once I have playtime confirmation set I take a pill and I'm on my way. That viagra headache is for real though! If you can't get a script from your doctor then TJ is the place to get a 10-pack for less than $5.
"I also usually smoke a j before heading out or on my way there to get a nice high just because things feel better LOL. ".
If I smoke a J before leaving my house I usually end up whacking off, so I usually refrain from weed before seeing any provider. When asked about weed Willie Nelson once said "weed is a lot like sex. It's all good, but some is a lot better than others".
"I try to avoid late night visits since I understand that these girls are doing a job and nobody is in the mood to do a great job at work towards the end of your day. I also try to avoid weekends because I figure that's when they have the most traffic. ".
95% of the time I visit the AMP / Escort before lunchtime. My libido is stronger in the morning. However, this strategy doesn't always coincide with the provider's schedule, as many of them are awake all night and don't come back online until after lunch. I also love seeing APMs / Escorts on weekends. My ATF escort always told me her slowest days are Saturday and Sunday. I imagine this is because for married / attached mongers it is easier to get away from work on a weekday than it is to get away from the family on a weekend.
-
08-31-22 18:06 #535Senior Member

Posts: 201New topic
Changing topics here. I would love to learn more about the people if y'all don't mind sharing some info to see if there's some things I could improve on, etc.
What are y'alls "routine" when going to an AMP or seeing an escort?
I always shower (even if they have a table shower, never know if it will be unavailable), groom myself and look presentable.
This doesn't mean I'm wearing a 3 piece suit or a button up shirt, ill still show up in gym shorts and a tanktop but I'm clean and fresh and it's pretty easy to tell.
I have a stock of 100 mg sildenafil pills and I'll usually split it into 1/4 or 1/3 and take one 30 min before I head out to an AMP (I don't always take them but I feel like it makes the visit more "worth it" since I can last longer) - if I take any more, I usually get a bad headache and super stuffy nose for the next 12-24 hours and 20 30 mg seems to be enough for me to be efficient without side effects.
Running pretty low so may visit TJ to pick up some more soon.
I also usually smoke a j before heading out or on my way there to get a nice high just because things feel better LOL.
Some providers are sensitive to the smell so I typically sanitize my hands / chew some gum after I'm done smoking.
I try to avoid late night visits since I understand that these girls are doing a job and nobody is in the mood to do a great job at work towards the end of your day.
I also try to avoid weekends because I figure that's when they have the most traffic.











Reply With Quote






