Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 734 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5923

    TOFTT fail RealBabyGoth T & A

    Was browsing the other board, and saw her ad. Hot look to her and looked like she would be fun. Even though she was new and had no reviews, little head took over and booked a hhr (300/500 were her rates). This is high for me for a newbie with no ratings, but again little head was in the drivers seat. Asked if she was open on menu and she said YMMV. I figured I'm younger clean cut it shouldn't be a problem to at least get GFE.

    Showed up, incall was in cap hill in a tiny messy dorm room. She was as pictured if not hotter so I thought we were in for a good time. Took a quick shower and then we started. Quick peck on the lips let me roam my hands for 10 seconds then said you're ready for a cover for BJ? I asked if we can go without and she said I don't do anything without a cover. So the open menu YMMV was bs. Told her to lay back let me play with her to try to get me up. Body is a tight 20 YO, but when I worked my way down to the why, she said that's extra. That was the last straw, and just killed all mood for me.

    She tried to give me a HJ but all I could think of was 300 hhr for safety and she wants extra for daty WTF! She could tell I was off, and I told her I was just disappointed and not what I expected. Told her if she's not comfortable with anything uncovered she should note it up front or on her ad. She blamed it on her being new, miscommunication, and suggested a reschedule. I agreed and left, but not going to repeat and of course she kept donation. Very pretty girl, so if anyone is ok with full safety with a hottie and that high rate it may work for you.

    TOFTT, what a day to not be able to get satisfied, it had been a while for me too, turned out to be just an expensive ass shower!

  2. #5922
    Thanks for the intel guys, seems to be a mix of reviews with her.

  3. #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleABC  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129
    Doesn't look like pictures, however she'll take a load deep in her ass or pussy for $150 for the hour, your choice.

  4. #5920

    I did. Sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleABC  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129
    Went to see her 6 months back or so and her pics were so far off I just left, she did offer bb if that's your thing tho.

  5. #5919

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleABC  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129
    I've seen her one time, in Auburn. Kinda sketchy, had to wait for the boy friend to leave the room, really sleazy motel.

    No talk about bare, just slip Mr. Happy right in with out a cover, no CIP. Pictures pretty accurate, maybe a little bit older and heavier.

  6. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.
    Hey,

    I used to think not a big deal to park where they said to until an incident. I parked where the companion said to park. When I entered she said hey nice black BMW and rims. What was weird, I looked out the window and my car was not in view. Someone like her scheduler must have been watching. Weirded me out.

    From then on, I did not follow parking instructions.

  7. #5917

    Fed Way

    Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129

  8. #5916
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.
    You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.

  9. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.

    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html
    It's actually been just about that bad for a number of years. Definitely avoid (unless the woman has her own place, and even then exercise care, including where one parks their car).

  10. #5914

    Hosmer

    So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.

    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html

  11. #5913
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't solo.
    Challenge accepted! Lololol.

  12. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretBigOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.

    The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.
    She doesn't solo.

  13. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.

    Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).

    Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
    There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.

  14. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.
    Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.

  15. #5909

    License plates

    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape