Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11016
-
08-31-22 21:40 #5916Banned Member

Posts: 510You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:35 #5915Banned Member

Posts: 1358It's actually been just about that bad for a number of years. Definitely avoid (unless the woman has her own place, and even then exercise care, including where one parks their car).
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:24 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 204Hosmer
So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html
-
08-31-22 11:38 #5913Banned Member

Posts: 2302Challenge accepted! Lololol.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:58 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 1404She doesn't solo.
Originally Posted by SecretBigOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:18 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 242There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:46 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 92Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:46 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 511License plates
That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.
-
08-30-22 16:28 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 906And how hard is it to be a car salesman?
I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).
Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
-
08-30-22 15:12 #5907Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiyoko
I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.
The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.
-
08-30-22 15:07 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 1404Bail / bond types can do that as well.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:15 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 540Who can access owner info from license plate searches
I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:03 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 2184Identity
+1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:02 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 606You assume everyone involved in this scene is a civi. Don't do that.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:54 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 1111Quite true
Thanks for that Marko, and also for reminding me of something. To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example. So if one of these ladies has a friend who works for such a business or if it's her civilian job?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Do as much homework as you can before you see someone.
Use burner everything (cell, email, etc).
Fuck them, but never trust them.












Reply With Quote




