Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 11008
-
09-01-22 22:50 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 66TOFTT fail RealBabyGoth T & A
Was browsing the other board, and saw her ad. Hot look to her and looked like she would be fun. Even though she was new and had no reviews, little head took over and booked a hhr (300/500 were her rates). This is high for me for a newbie with no ratings, but again little head was in the drivers seat. Asked if she was open on menu and she said YMMV. I figured I'm younger clean cut it shouldn't be a problem to at least get GFE.
Showed up, incall was in cap hill in a tiny messy dorm room. She was as pictured if not hotter so I thought we were in for a good time. Took a quick shower and then we started. Quick peck on the lips let me roam my hands for 10 seconds then said you're ready for a cover for BJ? I asked if we can go without and she said I don't do anything without a cover. So the open menu YMMV was bs. Told her to lay back let me play with her to try to get me up. Body is a tight 20 YO, but when I worked my way down to the why, she said that's extra. That was the last straw, and just killed all mood for me.
She tried to give me a HJ but all I could think of was 300 hhr for safety and she wants extra for daty WTF! She could tell I was off, and I told her I was just disappointed and not what I expected. Told her if she's not comfortable with anything uncovered she should note it up front or on her ad. She blamed it on her being new, miscommunication, and suggested a reschedule. I agreed and left, but not going to repeat and of course she kept donation. Very pretty girl, so if anyone is ok with full safety with a hottie and that high rate it may work for you.
TOFTT, what a day to not be able to get satisfied, it had been a while for me too, turned out to be just an expensive ass shower!
-
09-01-22 20:19 #5922Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the intel guys, seems to be a mix of reviews with her.
-
09-01-22 15:49 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 98Doesn't look like pictures, however she'll take a load deep in her ass or pussy for $150 for the hour, your choice.
Originally Posted by SeattleABC
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 15:30 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 148I did. Sort of
Went to see her 6 months back or so and her pics were so far off I just left, she did offer bb if that's your thing tho.
Originally Posted by SeattleABC
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:45 #5919Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooke
I've seen her one time, in Auburn. Kinda sketchy, had to wait for the boy friend to leave the room, really sleazy motel.
Originally Posted by SeattleABC
[View Original Post]
No talk about bare, just slip Mr. Happy right in with out a cover, no CIP. Pictures pretty accurate, maybe a little bit older and heavier.
-
09-01-22 12:04 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 159Hey,
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
I used to think not a big deal to park where they said to until an incident. I parked where the companion said to park. When I entered she said hey nice black BMW and rims. What was weird, I looked out the window and my car was not in view. Someone like her scheduler must have been watching. Weirded me out.
From then on, I did not follow parking instructions.
-
09-01-22 09:14 #5917Regular Member

Posts: 3Fed Way
Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129
-
08-31-22 21:40 #5916Banned Member

Posts: 510You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:35 #5915Banned Member

Posts: 1358It's actually been just about that bad for a number of years. Definitely avoid (unless the woman has her own place, and even then exercise care, including where one parks their car).
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:24 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 204Hosmer
So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html
-
08-31-22 11:38 #5913Banned Member

Posts: 2302Challenge accepted! Lololol.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:58 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 1401She doesn't solo.
Originally Posted by SecretBigOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:18 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 242There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:46 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 92Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:46 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 511License plates
That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.









Reply With Quote




