Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Rants and Raves

+ Submit Review
Page 34 of 552 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8273
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7778

    Selfish

    [Deleted by Admin]

    May his handle rest in peace. I am a victim of the ban hammer as well.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Parrot, you are one post away from being banned again. This was an effort by you to get my attention, you keep forgetting that getting my attention in this way doesn't get you what you want.

    Seriously, do it again and I will start banning all your user names again and you won't be able to troll anybody.

    No joke,

    A2

  2. #7777

    Swing that Ban Hammer!

    When I first started posting reviews on here earlier this year I got royally screwed over by Nitlvr. After a few visits and some bargaining I talked my way into FS at a CAMP about 3 miles from my house. Chick was ok looking with a good massage and cheap for what I was getting. I know that now but then I was a 2 post newb. So I made a review. Keep in mind I said I had to work my way up to FS over a number of visits.

    So this guy goes in there, doesn't get what I got on his first freaking visit and turns the freaking apple cart over. The calls me a liar on the board. Hey, I got like 4 posts then and he had over 13 k. Kinda intimidating. But he really screwed me over because she new it was me that posted the review. I couldn't eve get L1 the last time I went in there. Made me not want to post any reviews and I am very careful what I do post now.

    So I'm quite happy to see the ban. He never posted anything constructive anyway. Nothing of value will be lost.

  3. #7776
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    I've heard girls speak about a hideous-looking, crippled guy they call Jay who they run when they see him pull up. Who is the legend? Is he on here?
    Why do you continue to reply to your multiple handles, *****? Would you like to meet the legend?

    He wasn't replying to multiple handles, he makes dozens of them a week, I can't prevent him from doing that because, well it's a free forum. It looks like he's replying to himself because after three or four posts with a new handle I realize it is him and I merge them into his primary banned account.

    This is why you got banned, you're always shooting your fucking mouth off without knowing shit, so now you can go full on troll like him and start creating multiple users yourself and I will merge them into this now banned user called Niteluvr when I discover them.

    Fuck I can't believe I put up with your shit for so many years, banning you was like taking out a huge bag of fucking garbage that was sitting in the middle of the house for years.

    A2

  4. #7775

    Who is this loser?

    Quote Originally Posted by BandeRedux  [View Original Post]
    Has no self-awareness or he would know the girls hate to see his ugly ass darken the door. They've told me when they see that old ratty white Mazda pull up, they run!
    I've heard girls speak about a hideous-looking, crippled guy they call Jay who they run when they see him pull up. Who is the legend? Is he on here?

  5. #7774

    Gimpy Guy Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    If you had the ability to comprehend your own words, you'd understand your level of retardation. Pity you never will, of course.
    Has no self-awareness or he would know the girls hate to see his ugly ass darken the door. They've told me when they see that old ratty white Mazda pull up, they run!

  6. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    If you had the ability to comprehend your own words, you'd understand your level of retardation. Pity you never will, of course.
    Is there an echo on this board, you've repeated the same thing the last 3 posts. It must be either Alzheimer's or Syphilitic meningitis, nice try Cucktard.

  7. #7772
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    Everyone else did, you take a survey or that an ASSumption? Nice try Fucktard or should I say BBCluvr, yea that more appropriate.
    If you had the ability to comprehend your own words, you'd understand your level of retardation. Pity you never will, of course.

  8. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Try to read and comprehend the post. Everyone else did except your stupid brain.
    Everyone else did, you take a survey or that an ASSumption? Nice try Fucktard or should I say BBCluvr, yea that more appropriate.

  9. #7770
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    If nobody needs a comeback why did you reply? Fucking dipshit.
    Try to read and comprehend the post. Everyone else did except your stupid brain.

  10. #7769
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    Man, sheeeeit. You din even do nuffin. For real. No cap. No wut I sayin.
    LOL kinda harsh don't you think?

    I don't think he was "crying" just detailing his experience. Let's not act like all men aren't capable of doing something "wrong" with these providers.

  11. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Nobody needs a "comeback" to shit like you because you don't possess the ability to comprehend it. Forrest Gump is a Rhodes scholar compared to your retarded ass.
    If nobody needs a comeback why did you reply? Fucking dipshit.

  12. #7767
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    Weak comeback but I guess that's the best you can do, right cock gobbler? I imagine it's hard to type when MA is balls deep in your ass.
    Nobody needs a "comeback" to shit like you because you don't possess the ability to comprehend it. Forrest Gump is a Rhodes scholar compared to your retarded ass.

  13. #7766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Crybaby

    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan73  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with their "booker. " I too, speak very well, am professionally employed, and am a rather daper chap. The booker, in a text, asked for my age, name, and ethnicity. When I sent it, she responded back, "Sorry, but the girls do not see Black men. " So much for that.
    Man, sheeeeit. You din even do nuffin. For real. No cap. No wut I sayin.

  14. #7765

    Thanks Sleepy Uncle Joe

    My 401 k is still a 301 k and while it had started going back up slowly, now that the they passed anti-anti-inflation bill (meaning increasing inflation bigtime) and Fed Chair Powell stating we are not near the end of him raising interest rates, my portfolio is once again collapsing! Way to go Demoncrats! Keep hurting the small folks! Before some of you say it, I know, at least we don't have orange man's mean tweets. I will take the mean tweets if I can have my $$ back.

  15. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't have the capability to understand it if it were chiseled into your retarded skull, you mega-banned little b!tch.
    Weak comeback but I guess that's the best you can do, right cock gobbler? I imagine it's hard to type when MA is balls deep in your ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape