Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 552 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7763
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    Mr persona non grata is back! What's incorrect about my English, the spelling of Night, Admin edited that.
    You wouldn't have the capability to understand it if it were chiseled into your retarded skull, you mega-banned little b!tch.

  2. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Oh, so the banned fool is back again? You can't even write basic English correctly.
    Mr persona non grata is back! What's incorrect about my English, the spelling of Night, Admin edited that.

  3. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan73  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with their "booker. " I too, speak very well, am professionally employed, and am a rather daper chap. The booker, in a text, asked for my age, name, and ethnicity. When I sent it, she responded back, "Sorry, but the girls do not see Black men. " So much for that.
    Maybe that's the problem, sending a text, I always speak to them directly. Do you spell check your texts before sending, you misspelled dapper, that's a dead give away.

  4. #7760
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    I'm darker than a total solar eclipse and have never had an issue anywhere, ever. I'm also a Rhodes scholar and speak exemplary English (yeah I sound white) and also have the manners of an English gentleman. As far as night, his information is completely useless.
    Oh, so the banned fool is back again? You can't even write basic English correctly.

  5. #7759

    Lkatl

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2  [View Original Post]
    I'm darker than a total solar eclipse and have never had an issue anywhere, ever. I'm also a Rhodes scholar and speak exemplary English (yeah I sound white) and also have the manners of an English gentleman. As far as night, his information is completely useless.
    I made contact with their "booker. " I too, speak very well, am professionally employed, and am a rather daper chap. The booker, in a text, asked for my age, name, and ethnicity. When I sent it, she responded back, "Sorry, but the girls do not see Black men. " So much for that.

  6. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    However if you're black you may not get seen. That's what someone posted on here recently. Your best bet is to hit up rubmd, the choices Nite mentioned, or Cindy at Nova.
    I'm darker than a total solar eclipse and have never had an issue anywhere, ever. I'm also a Rhodes scholar and speak exemplary English (yeah I sound white) and also have the manners of an English gentleman. As far as night, his information is completely useless.

  7. #7757

    Whatever

    I can't beleive I wasted 20 minutes reading this shit.

  8. #7756

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    ROFL had to do it https://www.sendvid.com/8gfnpvt4 .

    The Democrats do not care about the constitution or bill of rights. It literally is the party of destruction and chaos at this point. They openly defy what the supreme court of the land decides. Everyone went through middle school and hs knows about the separation of powers. We now have one party trying to openly defy and dictate everything. For instance New York, New Jersey and many other states are defying what the supreme court declared about gun permits. If anyone has ever lived in NY. It is a shall issue state and they can decline your application for a firearm over anything. The wait period for a CCW is so long. There have been many individuals who applied for a permit as they were in fear for their lives and died before their application was approved. Example is a woman found stabbed to death by her ex.

    https://freebeacon.com/issues/new-je...or-gun-permit/

    https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/22...n-permit-laws/

    The supreme court years ago said that it is unconsititional to ban weapons in common use. The democrats draft and pass a bill in the house that bans weapons in common use. Handguns, rifles etc. Openly defying what has already been set as a rule.

    Video on that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dSCgj6cq0Y - " House Passing "Assault Weapons Ban" Just Admitted They Want to Defy The Supreme Court " .

    https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/307/174/ - "United States v. Miller, 307 USA 174 (1939)" .

    The border is another thing. They openly defying the law of the land and make sanctuary cities. This in turn has already caused chaos.

    https://www.nlc.org/article/2018/06/...onstitutional/ - "Federal Court Rules "Sanctuary Cities" Statute is Unconstitutional."

    Banning guns and restricting law abiding citizens from protecting themselves already causes chaos. Crime rate goes up.

    Kennesaw Georgia used to have a high crime rate. They required all residents to obtain a firearm. Ever since then. Crime went down. Why? Because citizens are more than likely to have a firearm to defend themselves. Criminals do not like those odds LOL.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/us/ke...-gun-ownership#text=In%20 Kennesaw%2 C%20 Georgia%2 C%20 local%20 law, asked%20 Kennesaw%20 Mayor%20 Derek%20 Easterling.

    Brazil a country that banned guns saw a sharp increase in crime. They recently allowed citizens under new leadership to obtain firearms. Crime went down. Ukraine is a country where every citizens was given a rifle to protect their home land. Why can't we in our country keep our arms just in case shit were to happen?

    People fail to understand everything starts off little by little. They chip away at your rights till it is gone. As if the plandemic wasn't a precursor. Lock downs, forced to get jab, forced to wear a mask etc. All that in turn has been admitted to be bad and useless. Not only that. It was unconstitutional in the first place to even do that to the public. What was their consequence? Nothing.

    https://www.spartanfirearmstrainingg...-an-armed-one/ - " A Brief History of Gun Control: A Disarmed Population Is Easier To Oppress Than An Armed One."

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1532413733292720129 . I wonder why we blame an object rather than focusing on the individuals. The primary reason for gun control in the USA was to make African Americans defense less. Hell why do liberals down play black Americans who own firearms and exercise their 2 a.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...omments-stupid - "What she really shows is her, you know, utter lack of history of her own party's racist heritage and trying to disarm not just all Americans, but particularly African Americans."

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...173246632.html

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hous...ry?id=87628799 - " House Democrats pass a ban on assault weapons ". This bill also targets handguns etc. Basically would make the majority of gun owners criminals if this bill passes the senate. A disaster waiting to happen. The China party sole goal is to make the 2 a right obsolete.

    https://youtu.be/4jLT7GQYNhI?t=29 - put some "respek on my name". Rofl.
    Excellence.

    This was a perfect response. I'm sure no one on this board can refute what you've shown here.

  9. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Only took them over 2 years
    That's better than some cowards on here, who still aren't big enough to admit they were wrong as they tried to force feed the vax on everyone, and censor any real information which proved the CDC was lying all along (which Dr. Birx has now admitted). They cried disinformation, as they took the high moral ground and condescended to those who dared to think for themselves. Well, they weren't wrong about the disinformation, but they were the ones pumping it out.

    Now that we know hundreds of thousands have suffered needless serious adverse events and / or death, I wonder how they feel about themselves now?

  10. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    And I am NOT talking about the shooting in Atlanta. I am talking about Dr Walensky, head of CDC just admitted they were wrong about Natural Immunity and claim they will consider it in the future. Really? Scientists have been speaking of it since the beginning! All that shit many of you were spouting about us dying if we did not get the poke. Well, as I said before, I have that natural immunity and part of it is from the scientifically proven blood type O-. I have been in close quarters for days on end with someone infected on more than one occasion and absolutely nothing! Not that I was lucky but I am not in the categories most at risk which are the elderly and the morbidly obese and those with two or more critical medical conditions.

    Now that people have been fired, had they entire lives turned upside-down by the false claims of the shot, they admit they were wrong. I wonder if the feds will not drop their mandate for all GIs and fed employees from getting the stab?
    When all they got is a hammer everyone is a nail I'm afraid.

  11. #7753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    In case you haven't noticed, Parrot has the same intellect level as Nitesukr. About 1st grade.
    ROFL had to do it https://www.sendvid.com/8gfnpvt4 .

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Your wording can draw different interpretation from a man like me.

    The 3 sources clearly show the left not caring about gun rights, and aggressively moving to ban assault weapons.

    Come on guys, I know you hate me. But at least provide a counter argument. Anybody not just you.

    Now I hope my response provided some clarity to you.

    I hope you can reply with something. I am always open to learn from others. Unlike you close-minded "hurr durr durr, it's not my problem" type of guys.

    Bring it on!!
    The Democrats do not care about the constitution or bill of rights. It literally is the party of destruction and chaos at this point. They openly defy what the supreme court of the land decides. Everyone went through middle school and hs knows about the separation of powers. We now have one party trying to openly defy and dictate everything. For instance New York, New Jersey and many other states are defying what the supreme court declared about gun permits. If anyone has ever lived in NY. It is a shall issue state and they can decline your application for a firearm over anything. The wait period for a CCW is so long. There have been many individuals who applied for a permit as they were in fear for their lives and died before their application was approved. Example is a woman found stabbed to death by her ex.

    https://freebeacon.com/issues/new-je...or-gun-permit/

    https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/22...n-permit-laws/

    The supreme court years ago said that it is unconsititional to ban weapons in common use. The democrats draft and pass a bill in the house that bans weapons in common use. Handguns, rifles etc. Openly defying what has already been set as a rule.

    Video on that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dSCgj6cq0Y - " House Passing "Assault Weapons Ban" Just Admitted They Want to Defy The Supreme Court " .

    https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/307/174/ - "United States v. Miller, 307 USA 174 (1939)" .

    The border is another thing. They openly defying the law of the land and make sanctuary cities. This in turn has already caused chaos.

    https://www.nlc.org/article/2018/06/...onstitutional/ - "Federal Court Rules "Sanctuary Cities" Statute is Unconstitutional."

    Banning guns and restricting law abiding citizens from protecting themselves already causes chaos. Crime rate goes up.

    Kennesaw Georgia used to have a high crime rate. They required all residents to obtain a firearm. Ever since then. Crime went down. Why? Because citizens are more than likely to have a firearm to defend themselves. Criminals do not like those odds LOL.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/us/ke...-gun-ownership#text=In%20 Kennesaw%2 C%20 Georgia%2 C%20 local%20 law, asked%20 Kennesaw%20 Mayor%20 Derek%20 Easterling.

    Brazil a country that banned guns saw a sharp increase in crime. They recently allowed citizens under new leadership to obtain firearms. Crime went down. Ukraine is a country where every citizens was given a rifle to protect their home land. Why can't we in our country keep our arms just in case shit were to happen?

    People fail to understand everything starts off little by little. They chip away at your rights till it is gone. As if the plandemic wasn't a precursor. Lock downs, forced to get jab, forced to wear a mask etc. All that in turn has been admitted to be bad and useless. Not only that. It was unconstitutional in the first place to even do that to the public. What was their consequence? Nothing.

    https://www.spartanfirearmstrainingg...-an-armed-one/ - " A Brief History of Gun Control: A Disarmed Population Is Easier To Oppress Than An Armed One."

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1532413733292720129 . I wonder why we blame an object rather than focusing on the individuals. The primary reason for gun control in the USA was to make African Americans defense less. Hell why do liberals down play black Americans who own firearms and exercise their 2 a.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...omments-stupid - "What she really shows is her, you know, utter lack of history of her own party's racist heritage and trying to disarm not just all Americans, but particularly African Americans."

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...173246632.html

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hous...ry?id=87628799 - " House Democrats pass a ban on assault weapons ". This bill also targets handguns etc. Basically would make the majority of gun owners criminals if this bill passes the senate. A disaster waiting to happen. The China party sole goal is to make the 2 a right obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Put some respect on my name, you clown!

    Prove to me the left isn't trying to strip gun rights. Provide receipts like I did.

    Put up or shut up.
    https://youtu.be/4jLT7GQYNhI?t=29 - put some "respek on my name". Rofl.

  12. #7752

    Only took them over 2 years

    And I am NOT talking about the shooting in Atlanta. I am talking about Dr Walensky, head of CDC just admitted they were wrong about Natural Immunity and claim they will consider it in the future. Really? Scientists have been speaking of it since the beginning! All that shit many of you were spouting about us dying if we did not get the poke. Well, as I said before, I have that natural immunity and part of it is from the scientifically proven blood type O-. I have been in close quarters for days on end with someone infected on more than one occasion and absolutely nothing! Not that I was lucky but I am not in the categories most at risk which are the elderly and the morbidly obese and those with two or more critical medical conditions.

    Now that people have been fired, had they entire lives turned upside-down by the false claims of the shot, they admit they were wrong. I wonder if the feds will not drop their mandate for all GIs and fed employees from getting the stab?

  13. #7751

    Clownish

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just read your stupid stream of dumbshit. Self awareness isn't your strong suit. Fucking moron.


    Why don't you take a minute and prove any of the shit you post? I know you've been called out multiple times and you just go silent for a while and hope everyone forgets what a lying obese cocksucker you are.
    OK. At this point you're just a clown. You can't even provide a decent coherent argument, because you have none.

    Not interested in name calling with you.

    I'm more about action face to face. So now you've lost this argument, along with any other individuals on the board who disagree.

    None of you leftist clowns got any smoke for me?

    Is it because you're old and incompetent like Mr. Biden?

    Don't bother answering. On ignore you go.

  14. #7750
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you take a minute and prove any of the shit you post? I know you've been called out multiple times and you just go silent for a while and hope everyone forgets what a lying obese cocksucker you are.
    Why are you a fag who's never posted anything about rental pussy? Running from state to state and living in fear? LOL. It's catching up with you and you can't do anything about it, silly fag.

  15. #7749

    So much self-awareness

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    More nonsensical babble.

    <snipped the rest due to useless stupidshit>
    Wow. Just read your stupid stream of dumbshit. Self awareness isn't your strong suit. Fucking moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Prove anything you claim, you simple-minded, threatening *****. You can't of course, and you'll continue to fail at everything unless you succeed at self-immolation. Keep practicing that one for the sake of world peace.

    If you desire to see a flaming gay dude, look into the mirror. You've never posted anything about rental pussy on a national mongering board because you're a fag. All you've ever done is squeal like a pig and pick fights with everyone in every major city.
    Why don't you take a minute and prove any of the shit you post? I know you've been called out multiple times and you just go silent for a while and hope everyone forgets what a lying obese cocksucker you are.

    Ever wonder why everyone hates you?
    Nope. Do you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape