Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11008
-
08-30-22 16:28 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 906And how hard is it to be a car salesman?
I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).
Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
-
08-30-22 15:12 #5907Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiyoko
I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.
The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.
-
08-30-22 15:07 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 1401Bail / bond types can do that as well.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:15 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 537Who can access owner info from license plate searches
I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:03 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 2184Identity
+1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:02 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 606You assume everyone involved in this scene is a civi. Don't do that.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:54 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 1111Quite true
Thanks for that Marko, and also for reminding me of something. To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example. So if one of these ladies has a friend who works for such a business or if it's her civilian job?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Do as much homework as you can before you see someone.
Use burner everything (cell, email, etc).
Fuck them, but never trust them.
-
08-30-22 13:31 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 906Shit is right.
https://washington.staterecords.org/licenseplate
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
For anyone pondering how to check the owner of a vehicle in Washington, license plate lookup tools usually come in handy. Generally, doing a license plate lookup can reveal the identity of the person or vehicle registered to a license plate in Washington. Although most online paid or free plate license lookups may not return personal-identifying information, a person can take any of the information retrieved to query other public databases for desired results. For instance, if a free license plate lookup in Washington returns the vehicle owner's phone number, a phone number lookup may disclose information that the license plate lookup could not.
The Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) also provides an online contracted plate search known as License xPress for searching and viewing Washington vehicle records. This online resource can help find the identity of a vehicle or person linked to a Washington license plate. However, it is only accessible to government users and qualified businesses with admissible purposes for accessing vehicle registration information. Hence, individuals who have genuine reasons to check the owners of vehicles in the state can engage the services of insurance agents, vehicle dealers, courts, and government agencies. Other parties that can access the plate search contract include private investigators, attorneys, law enforcement agencies, and process servers.
Third-party aggregate sites are a reliable alternative for obtaining license plate information. These sites are maintained by independent establishments which collate the information from government-run repositories. Obtaining records from these sites often proves substantially easier than government alternatives. However, requestors may be required to provide any information required to facilitate the record search and pay any required fees to access the record of interest.
-
08-30-22 13:10 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 981Nope. Private Investigator's can look it up. You will get a notice in the mail if a private party looks up your information.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:08 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 1111Well here's the thing
Never ever underestimate the possibility of these ladies having friends who are employed in certain fields that afford them access to a variety of databases. It's been noted on this site how a couple providers have special friends and it's an old joke how some will say cops are their best customers. All they have to say is they ran your plate because you did something goofy in traffic, but ultimately decided to not pull you over because you immediately corrected your behavior.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Fuck them, but never trust them.
https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/in-the-line-of-booty/
https://www.heraldnet.com/news/woman-gets-17-months-for-lies-bribery/
-
08-30-22 12:51 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 617Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 11:09 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 1111Truth
Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:32 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 85Ivy
I have seen her about 10 times over the past couple years. Great BBBJCIM and BBFS YMMV. She has some drama in her life and smokes fentanyl. Price is reasonable. I usually only see her now for a great BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by AirSteed
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:12 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 906She isn't the only crazy one
This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.
Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.
-
08-29-22 23:41 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 606Crazy + bbfscip ain't always without a sidecar.
Originally Posted by Sierra566
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





