Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11019
-
09-01-22 12:45 #5919Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooke
I've seen her one time, in Auburn. Kinda sketchy, had to wait for the boy friend to leave the room, really sleazy motel.
Originally Posted by SeattleABC
[View Original Post]
No talk about bare, just slip Mr. Happy right in with out a cover, no CIP. Pictures pretty accurate, maybe a little bit older and heavier.
-
09-01-22 12:04 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 159Hey,
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
I used to think not a big deal to park where they said to until an incident. I parked where the companion said to park. When I entered she said hey nice black BMW and rims. What was weird, I looked out the window and my car was not in view. Someone like her scheduler must have been watching. Weirded me out.
From then on, I did not follow parking instructions.
-
09-01-22 09:14 #5917Regular Member

Posts: 3Fed Way
Has anyone here visited her in Fed Way? Thinking about seeing her soon, any info would be greatly appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-7251/49343129
-
08-31-22 21:40 #5916Banned Member

Posts: 510You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:35 #5915Banned Member

Posts: 1358It's actually been just about that bad for a number of years. Definitely avoid (unless the woman has her own place, and even then exercise care, including where one parks their car).
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:24 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 204Hosmer
So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html
-
08-31-22 11:38 #5913Banned Member

Posts: 2302Challenge accepted! Lololol.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:58 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 1404She doesn't solo.
Originally Posted by SecretBigOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:18 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 242There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:46 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 92Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:46 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 511License plates
That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.
-
08-30-22 16:28 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 906And how hard is it to be a car salesman?
I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).
Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
-
08-30-22 15:12 #5907Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiyoko
I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.
The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.
-
08-30-22 15:07 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 1404Bail / bond types can do that as well.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:15 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 541Who can access owner info from license plate searches
I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





