Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19760
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    This chic is in our city in Columbia from what I can find she's from Charlotte. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...s/140173814679
    Colon,

    Not sure she if she is from Charlotte specifically but she used to post here a good bit. Was never able to connect with her but did text her a good bit, at the time it was a fairly open menu, BBBJ BBFS, was willing to trade candy for service, YMMV of course, rates around 100-200. I also remember other mongers posts about her; she is a lesbian and stays with her GF (reportedly), looked mostly like pics, service was ok. She used to post pics showing a great booty, but she is skinner now and looks like the booty has diminished. Wish I could provide more updated info. Good luck.

  2. #19759

    2 babes near airport

    Howdy folks. I've talked with two different ladies tonight in prep for tomorrow, both near the airport. The first ad reads "Juicy Peach".

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/996625348792

    The second is named Alexis, "favorite blonde". Any experiences to share? Thanks!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/232910458695

  3. #19758

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.
    Yeah was like that in Atl 98-2016. Yup QV was a term but some chicks took pride in their work.

  4. #19757

    Angel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90502397#.

    Even though she got a bad review 2 weeks ago, I still saw her this past weekend. Her pics are legit except the length of her hair is shorter and black. The pic of the swollen clit is hers. I only saw her for a $100 QV. Covered mish was the only service available to me. I liked her enough to see her again. She still has her bong in her room but she was coherent, sober, and friendly during my visit. As I have said many times, timing is everything in this game. I obviously saw her at a good time. Who knows how she will act for her next client or to me.

    She's still staying on East Independence but the location is safe. As the smart members know very well, YMMV.

  5. #19756

    5 long years

    5 years ago, I saw a 19 YO mixed AA / Vietnamese at the sketchy Budget Inn on Archdale. She was 5 ft even and 95 lbs. I paid 100 for a HH. She claimed that I was the first client that she saw. After that one visit, she never posted again. Ever since then, the rest of the AA's that I have seen, have been fat cows. I walked out on most of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.

  6. #19755

    No Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or what, it appears there's no Brazilian in the city for the past 3 weeks.

    Any input?
    My man, I have noticed the same thing. I have not received any notifications nor have I received any responses when I tried to contact the agency. 3 weeks is too damn long to go without. Some are posting on Listcrawler but I do not recommend them.

    All I can do is post the pic of the one who's ass I had my face buried in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220531_173052 (2).jpg‎  

  7. #19754

    Intel

    This chic is in our city in Columbia from what I can find she's from Charlotte. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...s/140173814679
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtayntmznmy4ngvjmwmyzddlmwqwytk3mjbiyzuxownim2zkndy.jpg.jpeg‎   Screenshot_2022-08-30-18-48-18.jpg‎   tmte5nzk4mzy5ndvjodk3yjiwzjvinze0odqzmgm2mgqxytgxy2q3.jpg.jpeg‎   image2022-08-30 17-42-27-6aa191.jpg‎  

  8. #19753
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    No problem man. It is hard to keep these gals straight when many like using the same names. I attached a couple of pics from the link.
    This Hazel (Red Head normally) ghosted me after a long ass drive. The Hazel that wants to call the FBI is the heavy one that I'd different she only does car dates and has pics of jizz all over her face.

  9. #19752

    Good ole days

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.
    Ahhhhhhhh yes, those were the days! Had similar experiences back then.

  10. #19751
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.
    Ahhhhhhhh yes, those were the days! Had similar experiences back then.

  11. #19750
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I only have fun when I travel out. Last week was cool but she's bigger than I like them. Need a tight young *****.

  12. #19749

    Really Sucks. Where are the decently priced AA Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.
    Seriously I only have fun when I travel out. Last week was cool but she's bigger than I like them. Need a tight young *****.

  13. #19748

    Brazilian

    Is it just me or what, it appears there's no Brazilian in the city for the past 3 weeks.

    Any input?

  14. #19747

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a cutie.
    Read the thread. Not in a good area at low end private apartment.

  15. #19746

    Also interested in this one. Anyone have info on Marina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544 this one looks legit any info on her?
    She looks like a cutie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape