Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20564

    Midnight

    When I first saw her ad, she also reminded me of Jess. Only difference is she's younger, has bigger tits, and isn't overly tatted up. I still miss Jess and hope she is doing well.

    Thanks for posting. I will definitely be giving this girl a call. Hopefully, more new talent will get into the game. I hope the Brazilians eventually come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've met with this provider twice and both times were worth the effort and donations. She is petite with a tight body. All her pics are accurate with no fat or baby damage. Head game is good and she gets into it. Very sweet lady with good personality. She reminds me of Jess that.

    Used to post on stg. BBBJ, DATY, and light kissing allowed. Sex is covered with multiple positions allowed. No greek. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90481049

  2. #20563
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    $100 qv $200 hh $300 h done hhr both times with no rush. I thought it was a scam at first but she's the real thing.

  3. #20562
    Looks like a bullshit ad to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/167319416614 anybody seen this one pics look good and she's been around long time.

  4. #20561
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've met with this provider twice and both times were worth the effort and donations. She is petite with a tight body. All her pics are accurate with no fat or baby damage. Head game is good and she gets into it. Very sweet lady with good personality. She reminds me of Jess that.

    Used to post on stg. BBBJ, DATY, and light kissing allowed. Sex is covered with multiple positions allowed. No greek. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90481049
    What are her rates?

  5. #20560

    Tori

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/167319416614 anybody seen this one pics look good and she's been around long time.

  6. #20559

    Midnight

    I've met with this provider twice and both times were worth the effort and donations. She is petite with a tight body. All her pics are accurate with no fat or baby damage. Head game is good and she gets into it. Very sweet lady with good personality. She reminds me of Jess that.

    Used to post on stg. BBBJ, DATY, and light kissing allowed. Sex is covered with multiple positions allowed. No greek. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90481049
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9efadabdad1dd5ed1fb89799d1a745c4_f.jpg‎  

  7. #20558
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Here's a partial face pic from EB.
    Is that the same Lauren from Gastonia that later change name to Ell or Ela?

  8. #20557
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Colon,

    Not sure she if she is from Charlotte specifically but she used to post here a good bit. Was never able to connect with her but did text her a good bit, at the time it was a fairly open menu, BBBJ BBFS, was willing to trade candy for service, YMMV of course, rates around 100-200. I also remember other mongers posts about her; she is a lesbian and stays with her GF (reportedly), looked mostly like pics, service was ok. She used to post pics showing a great booty, but she is skinner now and looks like the booty has diminished. Wish I could provide more updated info. Good luck.
    I periodically check other cities and remember her being in the upstate of South Carolina. She's now in Columbia. She talked about how she wasn't on dope like other girls. I was like yea ok LOL. Most girls have demons on the site. Also some girls will get ran off from other cities for various reasons. Thanks man if anyone else has anything to ad it would be appreciated.

  9. #20556

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.
    Here's a partial face pic from EB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 923fe9243540e40d00d821931e951fe1_f.jpg‎  

  10. #20555
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've been a member here for a while but still don't know how the search functions work. Any links would be much appreciated.
    Click on the "search thread" button, type a name then click search.

  11. #20554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Will, both have been recently reported on. You can RTFF. I believe both are offering BBFS and are mostly true to pics. I believe Alexis was just reported on yesterday or the day before. Peaches last week or the week before, can't recall.
    Thanks. I've been a member here for a while but still don't know how the search functions work. Any links would be much appreciated.

  12. #20553
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I only have fun when I travel out. Last week was cool but she's bigger than I like them. Need a tight young *****.
    Atm, this is the only legit AA I can think of. She was with the old carmax crew. Saw her a few years ago, she was thicker then. BBBJ and cfs. Not the best incall at the time. She is in the university area now so not sure what her incall situation is like. I was on her OF for a minute and her ads looked like her vids. As with the whole carmax crew you can probably negotiate other services. As always YMMV.

  13. #20552
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks. I've talked with two different ladies tonight in prep for tomorrow, both near the airport. The first ad reads "Juicy Peach".

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/996625348792

    The second is named Alexis, "favorite blonde". Any experiences to share? Thanks!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/232910458695
    Will, both have been recently reported on. You can RTFF. I believe both are offering BBFS and are mostly true to pics. I believe Alexis was just reported on yesterday or the day before. Peaches last week or the week before, can't recall.

  14. #20551
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    This chic is in our city in Columbia from what I can find she's from Charlotte. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...s/140173814679
    Colon,

    Not sure she if she is from Charlotte specifically but she used to post here a good bit. Was never able to connect with her but did text her a good bit, at the time it was a fairly open menu, BBBJ BBFS, was willing to trade candy for service, YMMV of course, rates around 100-200. I also remember other mongers posts about her; she is a lesbian and stays with her GF (reportedly), looked mostly like pics, service was ok. She used to post pics showing a great booty, but she is skinner now and looks like the booty has diminished. Wish I could provide more updated info. Good luck.

  15. #20550

    2 babes near airport

    Howdy folks. I've talked with two different ladies tonight in prep for tomorrow, both near the airport. The first ad reads "Juicy Peach".

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/996625348792

    The second is named Alexis, "favorite blonde". Any experiences to share? Thanks!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/232910458695

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape