Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20534
    This is the crazy ass one you are thinking of threatening to call the FBI on Johns.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...cimfs/48680130

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    .

  2. #20533

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The thread was created for Lauren because she used to host in Matthews. Like I said, I've never seen her but her reviews are negative.

    IMO, she doesn't deserve her own thread.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797
    She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.

  3. #20532

    Sammy Summers

    Looks like Sammy is back in action, albeit with limited services due to Cesarean section.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/529241593616

  4. #20531
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSteel  [View Original Post]
    She was on seeking arrangements earlier this summer, if I remember correctly the reviews were "get her asap" the demons are eating her up and she's building speed to become a train wreck.
    She's regularly on Ashley and communicates pretty well there, or did when I last tried her. PM if you need her #.

  5. #20530
    No problem man. It is hard to keep these gals straight when many like using the same names. I attached a couple of pics from the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ce8703ae494e322169bfd5ed1db4f3e1_f.jpeg‎   fcfa7c833e7514e8451a404aa9aa4072_f.jpeg‎  

  6. #20529

    Hazel

    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is the Hazel that was calling the FBI on Johns. That is the Hazel that ghosted Hobby Exec.
    .

  7. #20528
    I don't think that is the Hazel that was calling the FBI on Johns. That is the Hazel that ghosted Hobby Exec.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the Hazel that said she was calling LEO on clients, she never stopped advertising. She did stop on Tryst after, but not skip or the others.

    .

  8. #20527

    Hazel

    If you're talking about the Hazel that said she was calling LEO on clients, she never stopped advertising. She did stop on Tryst after, but not skip or the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    .

  9. #20526

    Lauren

    Yes. The thread was created for Lauren because she used to host in Matthews. Like I said, I've never seen her but her reviews are negative.

    IMO, she doesn't deserve her own thread.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    There's a Matthews thread?

  10. #20525

    Marina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544

    I attempted to see her 2 weeks ago. When I got to her complex, I left. The location is sketchy. Uncle was parked at the complex. A middle age white guy like me would stand out. It sux because she has a sweet phone voice and her pics are the type that I prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.

  11. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the Matthew's thread. I've never seen her but all her reviews have been negative.
    There's a Matthews thread?

  12. #20523

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't read the recent report where her boyfriend robbed another mother with ax on hand. You got lucky.
    Oh geez, thanks for the heads up. Will avoid!

  13. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.
    Someone was shot killed in that same apartment complex last week.

  14. #20521
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544 this one looks legit any info on her?
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.

  15. #20520
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki  [View Original Post]
    Met with Brooklyn finally. I saw her at her place (nice neighborhood but the house is broken) she was renting a room out. She was nice and friendly, I just opted for BBJ and she did a good job.
    I guess you didn't read the recent report where her boyfriend robbed another mother with ax on hand. You got lucky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape