Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18834

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668
    Her boyfriend overdosed and died earlier this month and she was with him but took off. So there's a lot of drama going on with that right now with his family. Couple years ago she was skinnier and hot and a good fuck. I haven't fucked around with her for a few years.

  2. #18833
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668
    I spoke with her over the phone, and exchanged a few texts, but unfortunately our schedules didn't sink up at the time.

    She seemed real enough, and I do plan to reach out to her again.

  3. #18832

    Roxie

    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668

  4. #18831

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHappy04  [View Original Post]
    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
    It's probably been a few years when I saw her, but she is real. I think there's been mixed reviews a few months back.

  5. #18830

    Bella?

    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088

  6. #18829

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki contacted her chatted a bit came to an agreement. Then needs 120 sent to her. When called her out on it. She then says she needs it for her room she has been staying in for 4. 5 months. Sounds like a scammer to me. Change my mind.
    Unfortunately, there must be a lot of fools falling for this scam. I'm shocked by how many girls want a deposit or a booking fee. Even if its just 10 bucks. Don't do it. BTW, I've heard that you didn't miss anything with Nikki. One review said she didn't want to take her top off and when she finally did, pancake tits.

  7. #18828

    Deposit required

    https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki contacted her chatted a bit came to an agreement. Then needs 120 sent to her. When called her out on it. She then says she needs it for her room she has been staying in for 4. 5 months. Sounds like a scammer to me. Change my mind.

  8. #18827

    Shae

    This was a mixed experience overall. She is bigger than her pics and has ankle jewelry from uncle LEO. She isn't bad looking in person but not as good as her filtered pics. Business was done on an L shaped couch. House was empty but had a lot of shoes. It took a while to get started because she kept checking her phone. Eventually we started once she put her phone down and I got comfortable.

    To the good part. Her BBBJ was fantastic. I definitely had to tell her to slow down at parts. Got the cover on and the pussy was good too. I asked if she did GFE before and she said yes but it was very disinterested.

    Overall at her price point 1. 50 I expected better looks and performance. I'm still trying to find my GFE black girl and this was not it. She is safe and her head game is amazing. Worth trying qv or just oral.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90450832

  9. #18826

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    People who put down the tastes of others are sad people whose mothers mistreated them, and they've not come to terms with it yet. So I don't understand the other comment on your post. This forum is better when people share, even if that information isn't personally relevant to every single member. Thanks for the info.
    Not to pile on and be a dick, but I reached out to Liz after this to see what was up and if she was getting out of the game. She said that this guy had visited her and was "mean and pushy" about her getting naked and it made her feel uncomfortable. I wasn't there so I can't offer my opinion on it, but when I initially posted about her I did mention that she was new and spooked very easily. It sounds like maybe she wasn't treated very kindly, which is something that unfortunately she probably has to deal with a lot with her physical issues.

    I think that based on this further report I can probably at least say. Maybe treat these ladies like humans because they, you know, ARE humans. If you don't want to fuck a lady because you're not attracted to her, then go fuck someone else. There are a LOT of ladies wanting your business. You don't have to be cruel, man.

  10. #18825

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    A hot picture, I get it.

    Some very minor google-fu shows ads in Indy and Jacksonville FL at pretty much the same time.

    Also. Never buy their snapchat.
    She wants you to cash app first. Probably because she's not here.

  11. #18824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.
    People who put down the tastes of others are sad people whose mothers mistreated them, and they've not come to terms with it yet. So I don't understand the other comment on your post. This forum is better when people share, even if that information isn't personally relevant to every single member. Thanks for the info.

  12. #18823

    Bianca #1731 (765 area code)

    Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /32719983.

    TOFTT yesterday and explored this one. I've seen the ads in Ft Wayne for years and chatted a few times but couldn't meet up. Now she is in Indy thought WTF. NW side in cheap Motel, should have left.

    She was strung out and even skinnier than the photos. Definite User. Pounded her in a few positions to make sure she was awake! Had her moaning real good and saw the teeth. Nightmarish, hard to concentrate after that. Pounded her some more to get my 1 . 5 hr and filled bag. Up and out of there. Will not repeat.

  13. #18822

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Considering this one. I have used the search feature to no avail. Has anyone had experience with Kenzie?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32204234
    A hot picture, I get it.

    Some very minor google-fu shows ads in Indy and Jacksonville FL at pretty much the same time.

    Also. Never buy their snapchat.

  14. #18821

    Save me from myself

    Gentlemen,

    Considering this one. I have used the search feature to no avail. Has anyone had experience with Kenzie?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32204234

  15. #18820

    Kandy Leee

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    I remember reviews that were positive. Looks like she has updated her pics.
    I've met with Kandy off and on for years. Always a mid-priced hotel near Airport or Puramids or Fishers. She moved to Arizona for a year so lost track of her. I personally like her looks and services 7. 5 out of 10. Pictures are filtered but real, her skin is not as smooth but not bad. Don't expect a model. We've dreamed when she weighed 160 and when she weighed 120. Prob 130-135 now. Super Clean girl, always fresh and nice. Smokes but not heavy stench. Always has a dog or two in room. No DATY (why she is not a 9 out of 10). MSOG, ran through mish and doggy mostly for our dreams. Good CBJ and good attitude when not too high. My experiences earlier in Day were better than later as she medicates weed or booze and gets silly. Used to be 1 . 5 hhr and 2 . 20 hr. I won't spend more than this personally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape