Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18826

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    People who put down the tastes of others are sad people whose mothers mistreated them, and they've not come to terms with it yet. So I don't understand the other comment on your post. This forum is better when people share, even if that information isn't personally relevant to every single member. Thanks for the info.
    Not to pile on and be a dick, but I reached out to Liz after this to see what was up and if she was getting out of the game. She said that this guy had visited her and was "mean and pushy" about her getting naked and it made her feel uncomfortable. I wasn't there so I can't offer my opinion on it, but when I initially posted about her I did mention that she was new and spooked very easily. It sounds like maybe she wasn't treated very kindly, which is something that unfortunately she probably has to deal with a lot with her physical issues.

    I think that based on this further report I can probably at least say. Maybe treat these ladies like humans because they, you know, ARE humans. If you don't want to fuck a lady because you're not attracted to her, then go fuck someone else. There are a LOT of ladies wanting your business. You don't have to be cruel, man.

  2. #18825

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    A hot picture, I get it.

    Some very minor google-fu shows ads in Indy and Jacksonville FL at pretty much the same time.

    Also. Never buy their snapchat.
    She wants you to cash app first. Probably because she's not here.

  3. #18824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.
    People who put down the tastes of others are sad people whose mothers mistreated them, and they've not come to terms with it yet. So I don't understand the other comment on your post. This forum is better when people share, even if that information isn't personally relevant to every single member. Thanks for the info.

  4. #18823

    Bianca #1731 (765 area code)

    Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /32719983.

    TOFTT yesterday and explored this one. I've seen the ads in Ft Wayne for years and chatted a few times but couldn't meet up. Now she is in Indy thought WTF. NW side in cheap Motel, should have left.

    She was strung out and even skinnier than the photos. Definite User. Pounded her in a few positions to make sure she was awake! Had her moaning real good and saw the teeth. Nightmarish, hard to concentrate after that. Pounded her some more to get my 1 . 5 hr and filled bag. Up and out of there. Will not repeat.

  5. #18822

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Considering this one. I have used the search feature to no avail. Has anyone had experience with Kenzie?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32204234
    A hot picture, I get it.

    Some very minor google-fu shows ads in Indy and Jacksonville FL at pretty much the same time.

    Also. Never buy their snapchat.

  6. #18821

    Save me from myself

    Gentlemen,

    Considering this one. I have used the search feature to no avail. Has anyone had experience with Kenzie?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32204234

  7. #18820

    Kandy Leee

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    I remember reviews that were positive. Looks like she has updated her pics.
    I've met with Kandy off and on for years. Always a mid-priced hotel near Airport or Puramids or Fishers. She moved to Arizona for a year so lost track of her. I personally like her looks and services 7. 5 out of 10. Pictures are filtered but real, her skin is not as smooth but not bad. Don't expect a model. We've dreamed when she weighed 160 and when she weighed 120. Prob 130-135 now. Super Clean girl, always fresh and nice. Smokes but not heavy stench. Always has a dog or two in room. No DATY (why she is not a 9 out of 10). MSOG, ran through mish and doggy mostly for our dreams. Good CBJ and good attitude when not too high. My experiences earlier in Day were better than later as she medicates weed or booze and gets silly. Used to be 1 . 5 hhr and 2 . 20 hr. I won't spend more than this personally.

  8. #18819

    #2 Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I sent a message, but got no response from #2. Would like to know too.
    Wants 200 for hhr. I told her my max was 150 for hhr. Don't do it guys.

    Especially since some of the pics don't match and I've seen the one with the girl on a balcony overlooking the water used by other girls.

  9. #18818

    Shocked

    Shocked you blew your load with a face like that you had to look at. That shit is fugly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.

    I asked her to at least try Mish and she lays on her back sideways on the bed. But I couldn't get it in and again offered lube. She again refused and almost push me off to return to standing doggie, again saying my dick was too big. I said why don't we just change this to a qv and you give me some of my money back. Nope. Wasn't doing it. I've actually had providers that popped me quickly offer to do that. Wow.

    Fine. I was so fed up. If she's going to complain about my dick I'll make her regret it. I pounded her as deep and hard as I could. She never said a word. I guess she knew I was pissed off. Finally blew in the bag and I was so mad it wasn't even that enjoyable.

    Got dressed and she again said how big my dick was for a white guy. Hmm, how do you know that unless you've fucked non-white guys with big dicks?

    So, tight pussy but the rest is a waste. She wanted 130 but I had talked her down to 120 and would give her another 20 if she impressed me. She actually thought she had and asked for it. I just laughed.

    IMO, do not give this woman the time of day.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...bf09dfbba88d4f
    .

  10. #18817

    Breezy

    Forgot to post this. After spending 3 hours of my day trying Liz at Luna I was in the need for a good pop. I had ser my heart on Liz so hadn't researched the escorts. I know, I know, I should have used DI but with my situation I'm wary of putting my info out there. I tried Brooke but she never answered. I didn't realize until I messaged her that she had been in Louisville a while back and I tried to contact her with the same result. Crickets.

    So I started messaging women and Breezy responded first. I don't mind big women and she certainly fit that bill with huge boobies as well. Setup was pretty easy. Went to a dive of a motel. She said she usually stays elsewhere but there was an event in town. I've been to worse, though. I wouldn't go there at night.

    Get in there and she wants the cash. I say it stays out. She refuses and I should have just left. But I needed a pop and was way past the time I could allot to getting one except for Mr hand. So I let her take it.

    She said she usually does massages and I told her I wasn't there for a massage. So she drops her pants and stands there. I say, aren't you going to let me see those boobs? She looks kind of irritated but takes her shirt off and lowers her bra. She then says I have a big dick and bends over. I told her I wanted to lay her on her back on the bed and enjoy those titties while doing Mish. She says no, the bed is messed up. I tell her we could put the mattress on the floor. She again looks pissed and says she isn't doing that. So we start with standing doggie for a while. I will say that she has one tight ass pussy. But she wasn't wet. I offered lube and she refused.

    I asked her to at least try Mish and she lays on her back sideways on the bed. But I couldn't get it in and again offered lube. She again refused and almost push me off to return to standing doggie, again saying my dick was too big. I said why don't we just change this to a qv and you give me some of my money back. Nope. Wasn't doing it. I've actually had providers that popped me quickly offer to do that. Wow.

    Fine. I was so fed up. If she's going to complain about my dick I'll make her regret it. I pounded her as deep and hard as I could. She never said a word. I guess she knew I was pissed off. Finally blew in the bag and I was so mad it wasn't even that enjoyable.

    Got dressed and she again said how big my dick was for a white guy. Hmm, how do you know that unless you've fucked non-white guys with big dicks?

    So, tight pussy but the rest is a waste. She wanted 130 but I had talked her down to 120 and would give her another 20 if she impressed me. She actually thought she had and asked for it. I just laughed.

    IMO, do not give this woman the time of day.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...bf09dfbba88d4f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2096baccb47fef70c40461d885c148d_f.jpg‎  

  11. #18816

    Good Taste

    I sent a message, but got no response from #2. Would like to know too.

  12. #18815
    I followed Kandy Lee on snap, talked to her a little on there, and saw a clip of her walking down a nondescript hallway with the Castleton location snap. However once it looked like she was in the location she never answered back via text or snap. She is incredibly hot, and I would say vastly underpriced her stated rate.

  13. #18814

    Sunny

    I remember reviews that were positive. Looks like she has updated her pics.

  14. #18813

  15. #18812

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002
    If anyone has seen her do you remember the rates? Location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape