Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 735 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11011
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.

    Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).

    Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
    There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.

  2. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.
    Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.

  3. #5909

    License plates

    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.

  4. #5908

    And how hard is it to be a car salesman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
    I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.

    Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).

    Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.

  5. #5907

    Kiyoko

    I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.

    The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.

  6. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
    Bail / bond types can do that as well.

  7. #5905

    Who can access owner info from license plate searches

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example.
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.

  8. #5904

    Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.

  9. #5903
    You assume everyone involved in this scene is a civi. Don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

  10. #5902

    Quite true

    Thanks for that Marko, and also for reminding me of something. To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example. So if one of these ladies has a friend who works for such a business or if it's her civilian job?

    Do as much homework as you can before you see someone.

    Use burner everything (cell, email, etc).

    Fuck them, but never trust them.

  11. #5901

    Shit is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    ... Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    https://washington.staterecords.org/licenseplate

    For anyone pondering how to check the owner of a vehicle in Washington, license plate lookup tools usually come in handy. Generally, doing a license plate lookup can reveal the identity of the person or vehicle registered to a license plate in Washington. Although most online paid or free plate license lookups may not return personal-identifying information, a person can take any of the information retrieved to query other public databases for desired results. For instance, if a free license plate lookup in Washington returns the vehicle owner's phone number, a phone number lookup may disclose information that the license plate lookup could not.

    The Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) also provides an online contracted plate search known as License xPress for searching and viewing Washington vehicle records. This online resource can help find the identity of a vehicle or person linked to a Washington license plate. However, it is only accessible to government users and qualified businesses with admissible purposes for accessing vehicle registration information. Hence, individuals who have genuine reasons to check the owners of vehicles in the state can engage the services of insurance agents, vehicle dealers, courts, and government agencies. Other parties that can access the plate search contract include private investigators, attorneys, law enforcement agencies, and process servers.

    Third-party aggregate sites are a reliable alternative for obtaining license plate information. These sites are maintained by independent establishments which collate the information from government-run repositories. Obtaining records from these sites often proves substantially easier than government alternatives. However, requestors may be required to provide any information required to facilitate the record search and pay any required fees to access the record of interest.


  12. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    Nope. Private Investigator's can look it up. You will get a notice in the mail if a private party looks up your information.

  13. #5899

    Well here's the thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    Never ever underestimate the possibility of these ladies having friends who are employed in certain fields that afford them access to a variety of databases. It's been noted on this site how a couple providers have special friends and it's an old joke how some will say cops are their best customers. All they have to say is they ran your plate because you did something goofy in traffic, but ultimately decided to not pull you over because you immediately corrected your behavior.

    Fuck them, but never trust them.

    https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/in-the-line-of-booty/

    https://www.heraldnet.com/news/woman-gets-17-months-for-lies-bribery/

  14. #5898
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

  15. #5897

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.

    But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.

    Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape