The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 735 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11016
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5916
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.
    You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.

  2. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.

    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html
    It's actually been just about that bad for a number of years. Definitely avoid (unless the woman has her own place, and even then exercise care, including where one parks their car).

  3. #5914

    Hosmer

    So this is why everyone avoids (or should) Hosmer / Tacoma.

    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...264204616.html

  4. #5913
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't solo.
    Challenge accepted! Lololol.

  5. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretBigOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.

    The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.
    She doesn't solo.

  6. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.

    Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).

    Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.
    There are several paid websites an individual can use. Put in the plate number and it comes back with all the data on the owner of the plate. I have used them in the past and the amount of information you can get is unreal just from a plate number and only cost $20 per month to have an account on the sites.

  7. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.
    Plus 1 to this. I never park close or where I'm "instructed" to park.

  8. #5909

    License plates

    That's why many experienced pooners recommend parking a ways away from the incall and walking. In this "hobby" one truly cannot be too careful.

  9. #5908

    And how hard is it to be a car salesman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
    I can't imagine it is very difficult to get registered as a car dealership and have access to that information. If you had a business license and said part of your business was buying and selling cars that would likely be enough.

    Back in the day there was this weird thing where if you collected cars you could register with the state and have access to a phone number where you could call, give the plate number and some minimum information about the car (usually just the color and body type) and get the name and city of the owner. Hopefully they don't still have that (and I would imagine it is now a web site anyway).

    Also, another Pro Tip: invest in a Faraday Bag for your burner phone, and keep the phone in the bag unless you are using it. Also, try not to use your burner phone at home or even in the same place too often. Best bet is to do all communication with said phone from a big parking lot.

  10. #5907

    Kiyoko

    I'm looking to find contact info for Kiyoko.

    The only things I see are ads for duos with Summer. Breeze and Sophia100 but no info or profile for Kiyoko.

  11. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.
    Bail / bond types can do that as well.

  12. #5905

    Who can access owner info from license plate searches

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example.
    I believe car salesman also have access to owner info and can do plate lookups for owner name, address, etc.

  13. #5904

    Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.

  14. #5903
    You assume everyone involved in this scene is a civi. Don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

  15. #5902

    Quite true

    Thanks for that Marko, and also for reminding me of something. To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example. So if one of these ladies has a friend who works for such a business or if it's her civilian job?

    Do as much homework as you can before you see someone.

    Use burner everything (cell, email, etc).

    Fuck them, but never trust them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape