Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24708

    Lilbit / Bobbie

    Had a great dream with Lilbit today. If you want a great dream and service give her a call. You won't be unhappy if you see her. PM me if you would like her Number. Take care and treat her Well.

  2. #24707

    Sydney Thomas

    New to the hobby so be gentle.

    Just curious if anyone has any recent info on Sydney Thomas. Last mention of her on these forums seems to be over a year ago, and she doesn't maintain much of an online presence. Could just be her trying to stay UTR, but figured I'd ask.

  3. #24706

    Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90605567

    I've been texting with this one, and she seems legit, but something has got my spidey-sense going. Too few pics, zero reviews, and doesn't want to photo / FaceTime verify. Every time that has been the case, the girl was either a con, a cop, or a total catfish that didn't look like the person in the post at all.

    Anyone seen her?

    Also, the Kayla Kayy girl texted me out of the blue today, saying she was gone on vacation but now back; couldn’t pin her down on a date though…

  4. #24705

    Pm with info on dawn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dawn a couple times recently and I like her more and more. I think she's pretty attractive for her age (53, which I believe to be accurate), although there are certainly some tell-tale signs of the wear and tear of the business--ie, crow's feet around the eyes and lips, a bit of a paunch in the belly, etc. Her tits, however, are amazing and very, very real. If you've seen her ads (no ads appearing right now), what you see is what you get tit-wise. She's fun, easy to "socialize" with and has a nice GFE menu.

    She's been having a string of bad luck recently getting her ads posted so, as I said, there's none posted right now. However, if you've seen her in the past she would love to hear from you as she could use the business. Warning: she's also been having phone problems (don't they all?) so it may be hard to contact her.
    I've know a few Dawn's over the past 15 years, both great! One no longer with us, but the other was in West Chester at a residence, and at her place in Norwood. I'm hoping it's the same one.

  5. #24704

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dawn a couple times recently and I like her more and more. I think she's pretty attractive for her age (53, which I believe to be accurate), although there are certainly some tell-tale signs of the wear and tear of the business--ie, crow's feet around the eyes and lips, a bit of a paunch in the belly, etc. Her tits, however, are amazing and very, very real. If you've seen her ads (no ads appearing right now), what you see is what you get tit-wise. She's fun, easy to "socialize" with and has a nice GFE menu.

    She's been having a string of bad luck recently getting her ads posted so, as I said, there's none posted right now. However, if you've seen her in the past she would love to hear from you as she could use the business. Warning: she's also been having phone problems (don't they all?) so it may be hard to contact her.
    Do you have a picture and contact info.

  6. #24703

    Sophie East from Tryst

    Here is the review. Massage experience was great very relaxing. She is kind of quirky but fun we vibed well your going to be absolutely covered in oil her as well performs massages naked or in lace your choice. Very chatty. Massage lasted 2 hrs. FS is not guaranteed she has friend she brings in for that sometimes she says she only does FS if she is feeling you that's why her and a friend will work together a lot. I got FS but she said to warn yall its no guarantee. For me this made it better we were getting after it to enjoy it not just her getting some money and me getting a nut. BBBJ was a 6 out of 10 skills decent she is very enthusiastic about it. She loves to be on top especially reverse cowgirl. Anal was in game. First time nutted in her mouth porn style very sexy she enjoys cum. Then she proceeded to take my soul by continuing to suck went for round 2 just as much fun. Total visit 3-3 1/2 hours finished by showering off oil she offered 3rd round but by that point I was pressed for time had to roll out I would definitely recommend the visit.

  7. #24702

    Same famous dawn?

    Are you talking about same famous dawn who had great reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dawn a couple times recently and I like her more and more. I think she's pretty attractive for her age (53, which I believe to be accurate), although there are certainly some tell-tale signs of the wear and tear of the business--ie, crow's feet around the eyes and lips, a bit of a paunch in the belly, etc. Her tits, however, are amazing and very, very real. If you've seen her ads (no ads appearing right now), what you see is what you get tit-wise. She's fun, easy to "socialize" with and has a nice GFE menu.

    She's been having a string of bad luck recently getting her ads posted so, as I said, there's none posted right now. However, if you've seen her in the past she would love to hear from you as she could use the business. Warning: she's also been having phone problems (don't they all?) so it may be hard to contact her.

  8. #24701

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/90458175

    Been messaging with this one, I did a search in the boards for cinci and not much showed up under "sassy".

    Any of you gents have intel?
    I recognize her from the Cincinnati Zoo. They call her Fiona!

    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

  9. #24700

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/90458175


    Been messaging with this one, I did a search in the boards for cinci and not much showed up under "sassy".

    Any of you gents have intel?
    You can get better with your money. Yuck. LOL. Like hell the white chocolate chick on west side is steps above this. And even her is a push at best. Come on best bang for your buck guy.

  10. #24699

    Sassy?

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/90458175

    Been messaging with this one, I did a search in the boards for cinci and not much showed up under "sassy".

    Any of you gents have intel?

  11. #24698

    Shapely white girl

    Got a chance to meet her today and had a great time. We met for some car fun on the east side. Her communication was good, she was dressed very nice, smelled good. I can't comment on her body naked but in clothes it looked fantastic. She was tan and had a very pretty face. This girl would turn heads in any bar. Performance was enthusiastic and she didn't stop until I made her. One of the best experiences I have had in a while.

    BTW, she is not Sarah from years ago. (I do miss Sarah though, also a wonderful time).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/48943765

  12. #24697
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Spider?

    So. I don't know why I even look at the ads. If you recognize my handle, you probably know I stick almost exclusively to my semi-retired ATF. But I still look sometimes.

    For whatever reason, this girl has caught my eye:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90427844

    Will I see her? Maybe. But in the meanwhile, thought I'd see if anyone else has had the pleasure!

  13. #24696

    MILF Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dawn a couple times recently and I like her more and more. I think she's pretty attractive for her age (53, which I believe to be accurate), although there are certainly some tell-tale signs of the wear and tear of the business--ie, crow's feet around the eyes and lips, a bit of a paunch in the belly, etc. Her tits, however, are amazing and very, very real. If you've seen her ads (no ads appearing right now), what you see is what you get tit-wise. She's fun, easy to "socialize" with and has a nice GFE menu.

    She's been having a string of bad luck recently getting her ads posted so, as I said, there's none posted right now. However, if you've seen her in the past she would love to hear from you as she could use the business. Warning: she's also been having phone problems (don't they all?) so it may be hard to contact her.
    Never heard of her. You have a link a photo, anything? C'mon man.

  14. #24695

    College girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before and generally not good. I tried to meet her yesterday and the reports of her being a PIA are true. We texted briefly before she got real shitty with me so obviously I declined to meet her.

    Wanted $$$ for with no head and only mish. Lmao, no thanks. Totally waste of time, glad I saved the cash.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-only/49075634
    Seen this one a while back and regret it, has a bitchy attitude and she's not average looking either more like 4/10.

  15. #24694

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet454  [View Original Post]
    "I'm just getting back into all this so not just yet but possibly soon once I get everything in order" that is what she said when I asked her. I bit the bullet and subscribed to her only fans to find out. Hope that helps as I plan on seeing her when she comes back unless she over charges like the rest.
    She told me the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape