Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 33447
-
08-30-22 18:12 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 103Same famous dawn?
Are you talking about same famous dawn who had great reviews?
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 17:30 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 563Sassy
I recognize her from the Cincinnati Zoo. They call her Fiona!
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
-
08-30-22 17:10 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 195Don't do it
You can get better with your money. Yuck. LOL. Like hell the white chocolate chick on west side is steps above this. And even her is a push at best. Come on best bang for your buck guy.
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:28 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 147Sassy?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/90458175
Been messaging with this one, I did a search in the boards for cinci and not much showed up under "sassy".
Any of you gents have intel?
-
08-30-22 14:07 #24698Regular Member

Posts: 12Shapely white girl
Got a chance to meet her today and had a great time. We met for some car fun on the east side. Her communication was good, she was dressed very nice, smelled good. I can't comment on her body naked but in clothes it looked fantastic. She was tan and had a very pretty face. This girl would turn heads in any bar. Performance was enthusiastic and she didn't stop until I made her. One of the best experiences I have had in a while.
BTW, she is not Sarah from years ago. (I do miss Sarah though, also a wonderful time).
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/48943765
-
08-30-22 12:53 #24697Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Spider?
So. I don't know why I even look at the ads. If you recognize my handle, you probably know I stick almost exclusively to my semi-retired ATF. But I still look sometimes.
For whatever reason, this girl has caught my eye:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90427844
Will I see her? Maybe. But in the meanwhile, thought I'd see if anyone else has had the pleasure!
-
08-30-22 12:21 #24696Banned Member

Posts: 1056MILF Dawn
Never heard of her. You have a link a photo, anything? C'mon man.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 11:52 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 48College girl
Seen this one a while back and regret it, has a bitchy attitude and she's not average looking either more like 4/10.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 06:54 #24694Senior Member

Posts: 489Ariel
She told me the same thing.
Originally Posted by Bullet454
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:02 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 162"I'm just getting back into all this so not just yet but possibly soon once I get everything in order" that is what she said when I asked her. I bit the bullet and subscribed to her only fans to find out. Hope that helps as I plan on seeing her when she comes back unless she over charges like the rest.
Originally Posted by LoneW
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:05 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 115Ariel
Waiting for some post about her now actions.
Originally Posted by Dasap
[View Original Post]
Hope she going to come back.
One of the hot gals at that time (as Ryder, Daiquiri, Addie and her).
-
08-29-22 16:26 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 384Crime
She has an ass like that and no doggie? That should be a crime against humanity! No head is a major red flag to me. I don't even need that much of it. I just don't trust a hooker that won't suck a dick.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:26 #24690Banned asshole

Posts: 704Sunny
Saw a ad on listcrawler today from a blonde girl who calls herself sunny.
Anyone seen her before or knows anything about her?
-
08-29-22 14:56 #24689Senior Member

Posts: 159College Girl
She has been reviewed before and generally not good. I tried to meet her yesterday and the reports of her being a PIA are true. We texted briefly before she got real shitty with me so obviously I declined to meet her.
Wanted $$$ for with no head and only mish. Lmao, no thanks. Totally waste of time, glad I saved the cash.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-only/49075634
-
08-29-22 13:06 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 1190MILF Dawn
I've seen Dawn a couple times recently and I like her more and more. I think she's pretty attractive for her age (53, which I believe to be accurate), although there are certainly some tell-tale signs of the wear and tear of the business--ie, crow's feet around the eyes and lips, a bit of a paunch in the belly, etc. Her tits, however, are amazing and very, very real. If you've seen her ads (no ads appearing right now), what you see is what you get tit-wise. She's fun, easy to "socialize" with and has a nice GFE menu.
She's been having a string of bad luck recently getting her ads posted so, as I said, there's none posted right now. However, if you've seen her in the past she would love to hear from you as she could use the business. Warning: she's also been having phone problems (don't they all?) so it may be hard to contact her.











Reply With Quote




