Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 648 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8316

    No OC?

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    She might be less busy LOL. And she can't go to OC anymore.
    Do you know why she can't go to OC anymore?

  2. #8315
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkInLA666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Boa / Via? Did she change names or start working in another state? She really is a legend in my opinion.
    Agreed. She was hot!

    I enjoyed her. She had a great tan, curvy body with a very pretty face and really loved p2p! Her pics really were her. Damn that was awhile ago.

    When was she in LA last? What did happen to her?

  3. #8314

    Oh man

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkInLA666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Boa / Via? Did she change names or start working in another state? She really is a legend in my opinion.
    She was my absolute ATF. I'd seen her more than anyone else in my 15 years, over a dozen times. The last time I saw her after her year long hiatus she didn't remember me and you could tell she was burnt out. Such a shame but so common.

  4. #8313

    Boa / Via

    Anyone know what ever happened to Boa / Via? Did she change names or start working in another state? She really is a legend in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 357843_3.jpeg‎   357843_4.jpeg‎   357843_2.jpeg‎  

  5. #8312

    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    340 CFS is a tough sell in LA.
    Enough mongers will pay it and the dominoes will fall like they always have in LA and other bookers will follow suit. Some girls will complain about slow down in business but there's nothing in recent booker history that shows the kgirl inflation will stop.

  6. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.

    I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.
    Which booker did you use? Maybe she is too busy so she up the rate?

  7. #8310

    Seems like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    340 CFS is a tough sell in LA.
    She might be less busy LOL. And she can't go to OC anymore.

  8. #8309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.

    I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.
    340 CFS is a tough sell in LA.

  9. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.

    I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.
    Which agency does lyn work for? Thanks.

  10. #8307

    Lexi2

    Does anyone have intel on Lexi2 on the Westside? She is in CGLA, Booker Gray and others. Pics look nice enough but then again we know these are illustrative and hardly ever representative of true looks. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks mates.

  11. #8306

    Popular among some.

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    Wow does that mean she's still popular down here. I remember her pretty face when I saw her before she moved to LA.
    Jazmin's extreme YMMV attitude and service make her a polarizing provider on this board. I personally think she is amazing, and I will probably dish out the 340, but not as often as I would 300 or even 320. Others have had bad experiences with her being cold and offering limited service. Nonetheless, I am sure she still has a loyal customer base in LA.

  12. #8305

    Jazmin rate

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.

    I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.
    Wow does that mean she's still popular down here. I remember her pretty face when I saw her before she moved to LA.

  13. #8304

    Jazmin rate.

    I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.

    I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.

  14. #8303

    Sammy Elena Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialMnger  [View Original Post]
    Literally just got done seeing her as you're correct, the top listings are always going to be on the front as with any sort of advertising by a business. Good god though was Sammy a fucking find. Actual young and petite k girl that I would argue is around 24 or so. Bomb body with her tiny body decorated with some solid tits and a bouncy butt for the back shots. Definitely crazy that she isn't being talked about more but idc, just means I can see her for the 5th time as she is my crack at the moment replacing my other lost loves such as Eunji.
    Sammy's body is excellent. She seems a bit shy and her face was a bit plain to me, but her service is top notch. I see her and Elena are offering doubles now, and I can only imagine how hot that is going to be. Anybody trying it today?

  15. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Probably late 30's if you're being generous. But more like early 40's.
    She has been around since the mid 2000's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape