Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 648 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody what her age range is?
    Probably late 30's if you're being generous. But more like early 40's.

  2. #8300
    Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 168

    Sammy was Great

    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    I wrote this about Sammy a while ago. She is very under the radar in the minds of posters, I think because guys are hiding her. She usually goes very over time with me, and I assume for others too. I know for a fact she is popular because CG booker usually always has her listed in slot #1 which is reserved for her stars:
    Literally just got done seeing her as you're correct, the top listings are always going to be on the front as with any sort of advertising by a business. Good god though was Sammy a fucking find. Actual young and petite k girl that I would argue is around 24 or so. Bomb body with her tiny body decorated with some solid tits and a bouncy butt for the back shots. Definitely crazy that she isn't being talked about more but idc, just means I can see her for the 5th time as she is my crack at the moment replacing my other lost loves such as Eunji.

  3. #8299

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by GooseMan2792  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info / reviews of Sammy? Stats seems like a spinner which I'm looking for.
    I wrote this about Sammy a while ago. She is very under the radar in the minds of posters, I think because guys are hiding her. She usually goes very over time with me, and I assume for others too. I know for a fact she is popular because CG booker usually always has her listed in slot #1 which is reserved for her stars:

    " I think Sammy looks cute as hell, is pretty, looks young as hell (about 21 from most perspectives, although I know for a fact she is at least a few years older than that), fit enough with some light definition of her abs, a cute little butt built by squats, lovely pale skin, well done big handful of B or C size manmades that I love grabbing and holding on to in doggy or while spoon fucking her or while she is riding me, toned legs from yoga, and a torso to die for with a killer S line for a petite girl, she has an s line that sweeps in from her shoulders narrowing down to a slim waist with abs and widens out again with her good hips. On top of that, she fucks voraciously with no routine no matter how many things she knows I like now but always devouring me in new ways. She gives blowjobs longer than I even want them (prefer being inside in between her legs). She loves being fucked deeply and will let me know it. By the way: that gap! She looks great walking over to the bed in high heels from the bathroom. One of my favorite things is taking a break or switching positions after working away pounding at her warm pussy with her encouragement, and seeing her face: Her face is flushed, and her eyes are so joyful and happy and she looks lost and dazed. She gets really into it and loses herself in the moment. She will take her time pleasing you and is not shy about getting hers too. ".

  4. #8298

    CG Sammy

    Anyone got any info / reviews of Sammy? Stats seems like a spinner which I'm looking for.

  5. #8297
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Amber is coming back with GardenSecret later this month. She is very beautiful IMHO. Her pictures are real. But out of date. Anyone else. What do you think?
    Does anybody what her age range is?

  6. #8296
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Seohyun CGLA

    Seo has an athletic, flexible tan yoga-fit body. She was aobut 5'4' I enjoyed her skills and body. Repeatable!

    We started out after the bathroom routine with a seated BJ / HJ and moved to me lying on my back and she continued teasing me with a catbath BJ / BLS, she was kissing and licking down to my feet and back up to my staff. When I was rigid she put the cover on with her mouth in a seamless move then positioned herself in top CG as she slid me inside she was stroking my rod that way for a few minutes then shifted to a 45 degree angle off to to one side with me still inside after a bit she moved to the other side still in CG and then to RCG she was using me as her trick pony and my cock for her saddle ornament and it was very pleasurable and entertaining. She got in face to face CG and leaned back fucking me with her wet pussy. We switched to lovers embrace and I decided to take charge and put her in mish and penetrated her deep and hard and then switched her to doggie and then flat doggie in front of the mirror watching her as I fucked her hard in flat doggie and then surfboard she got into it and moaned loudly after a built up steam I came hard in the bag and I was sweating up a storm. When we were done she started doing yoga stretches and I found that quite arousing and was tempted to go for more yoga pose penetration but just did not have the time. Something to look forward to.

    She is a safety girl CFS only but she was fun and she keeps her body in shape with yoga so she is capable of things most girls do not attempt. She is not a youngster, but that body is.

  7. #8295
    Gardenksecret has a Viet girl on roll call. 2 of the pics appear to look like selfies. For those of you that remember too bad it's not cutenana who was booked by an kagency, she was a Viet hottie and was down for bb.

  8. #8294
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Peggy in Pasadena

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Fuck CORG every "Japan" girl I got is really homely.
    Mr Love,

    Truth be told, I would ask for an inspection first and kick the tires. I tried out Miki and was disappointed. Had to do the fake finish in the towel trick so I wouldn't make her feel bad. She had a great personality and was in the states for the first time to see our national parks and was trying to earn trip money. Unfortunately, she was homely and had shark teeth. Included is the add with the bait photo. I was hoping to meet a girl like I met in Kyoto wearing traditional attire at the historic village. The girl was a 4'5" Caucasian loving groupie that never wanted to end our love making session so we momentarily toured together.

    Another suggestion is in the title. She's at an AMP. Chinese-Japanese 40 ish good looks in the less lit rooms but noticeable older in the sunlight. She was clean for me and gave a good back walk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220823-071443_Gallery.jpg‎   pixlr_20220822224404712.jpg‎  

  9. #8293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    Have to point out that Miko and Yoco are both Korean or at least primarily Korean descent. They can both speak some conversational Japanese because they've lived or worked in Japan, but it's nowhere near native and they both have heavy Korean accents. If you're looking for a purist experience, you won't be able to find those unless you hit up the occasional finds at a c-org, which can also be hit or miss. IMO the risk of going through a c-org is not worth it.
    Fuck CORG every "Japan" girl I got is really homely.

  10. #8292
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    Have to point out that Miko and Yoco are both Korean or at least primarily Korean descent. They can both speak some conversational Japanese because they've lived or worked in Japan, but it's nowhere near native and they both have heavy Korean accents. If you're looking for a purist experience, you won't be able to find those unless you hit up the occasional finds at a c-org, which can also be hit or miss. IMO the risk of going through a c-org is not worth it.
    Veteran Kgirl Yoco is Korean and not jap.

    I've known that for years when she first started on the Sawtelle track.

  11. #8291
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTrain  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this! Wish there was a separate thread as well! I miss living in Japan!

    Have you seen Miko or Yoco?
    Have to point out that Miko and Yoco are both Korean or at least primarily Korean descent. They can both speak some conversational Japanese because they've lived or worked in Japan, but it's nowhere near native and they both have heavy Korean accents. If you're looking for a purist experience, you won't be able to find those unless you hit up the occasional finds at a c-org, which can also be hit or miss. IMO the risk of going through a c-org is not worth it.

  12. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Howdy Mister Hapa.

    Thanks for reminding me that she was a really good kisser. I also happen to have a kissing fetish and am not really into follow up kissing the whole Men's LA Asian Girl Cheer Team roster.
    I saw her on her week off and text her a offer she couldn't refuse and she said let's go.

    Before noon appt and she said she was horny and hasn't had a dick in her for week 1/2.

    So, there was No dude that kissed her before me so I was safe.

    Her butthole was really really tight and when I licked her clean tasty vaj it smelled like roses and she O'd in less than a few minutes. So, I know slid into home plate before everyone did that day and or week. LOL.

  13. #8289
    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    Really wish there were a dedicated meeting Japanese girls thread, but there just are not enough.

    "Chieri Matsunaga" actress is available at VIPclub123 in Arcadia. Age: 47.

    There is another supposed "part time student" through VIPclub123 listed in Little Tokyo.

    Miko is available and Yoco is available from Thursday at LaFantasy.

    I am excluding those available from the c orgs that are tough to get into for non c people.

    I do not know any more that are easily accessible in LA. Meanwhile NYC has like 15+ girls from Japan readily available. Wish they would do an LAyover. Feel free to add more.
    Thanks for this! Wish there was a separate thread as well! I miss living in Japan!

    Have you seen Miko or Yoco?

  14. #8288
    LOL to whoopie. Nice. What was the upcharge rate for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is on HX.

    She is the real deal full GFE and I made whoopie to her small asian bubble butt!

    Opened her tight starfish and Jr went banging away in her butthole.

  15. #8287

    Mindy X

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Howdy Mister Hapa.

    Thanks for reminding me that she was a really good kisser. I also happen to have a kissing fetish and am not really into follow up kissing the whole Men's LA Asian Girl Cheer Team roster.
    Where is she on hx? Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape