Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 9711
-
08-31-22 11:01 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 58No OC?
Do you know why she can't go to OC anymore?
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 10:08 #8315Banned Member

Posts: 1258Agreed. She was hot!
Originally Posted by MarkInLA666
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed her. She had a great tan, curvy body with a very pretty face and really loved p2p! Her pics really were her. Damn that was awhile ago.
When was she in LA last? What did happen to her?
-
08-31-22 10:00 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 65Oh man
She was my absolute ATF. I'd seen her more than anyone else in my 15 years, over a dozen times. The last time I saw her after her year long hiatus she didn't remember me and you could tell she was burnt out. Such a shame but so common.
Originally Posted by MarkInLA666
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 01:45 #8313Regular Member

Posts: 14Boa / Via
Anyone know what ever happened to Boa / Via? Did she change names or start working in another state? She really is a legend in my opinion.
-
08-30-22 21:45 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 187Not really.
Enough mongers will pay it and the dominoes will fall like they always have in LA and other bookers will follow suit. Some girls will complain about slow down in business but there's nothing in recent booker history that shows the kgirl inflation will stop.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 18:54 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 147Which booker did you use? Maybe she is too busy so she up the rate?
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 18:33 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 746Seems like it.
She might be less busy LOL. And she can't go to OC anymore.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:51 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 1267340 CFS is a tough sell in LA.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:14 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 284Which agency does lyn work for? Thanks.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:28 #8307Regular Member

Posts: 11Lexi2
Does anyone have intel on Lexi2 on the Westside? She is in CGLA, Booker Gray and others. Pics look nice enough but then again we know these are illustrative and hardly ever representative of true looks. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks mates.
-
08-30-22 11:18 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 746Popular among some.
Jazmin's extreme YMMV attitude and service make her a polarizing provider on this board. I personally think she is amazing, and I will probably dish out the 340, but not as often as I would 300 or even 320. Others have had bad experiences with her being cold and offering limited service. Nonetheless, I am sure she still has a loyal customer base in LA.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:51 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 262Jazmin rate
Wow does that mean she's still popular down here. I remember her pretty face when I saw her before she moved to LA.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 22:19 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 746Jazmin rate.
I tried to book Jazmin today but the booker said she's off until the 1st. Also told me her rate is now 340. Phew. Things really are inching up toward 400.
I couldn't get Jazmin, so I went to plan B: Lyn. No need to plug too hard for Lyn, of course. It was amazing, as always. Tons of intense p2 p in several positions, great DFK, and CIM with that pretty face looking up at me. She really is super pretty.
-
08-26-22 14:44 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 29Sammy Elena Doubles
Sammy's body is excellent. She seems a bit shy and her face was a bit plain to me, but her service is top notch. I see her and Elena are offering doubles now, and I can only imagine how hot that is going to be. Anybody trying it today?
Originally Posted by EssentialMnger
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:14 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 317She has been around since the mid 2000's.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



