Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 31631
-
08-31-22 15:44 #23006Senior Member

Posts: 61Jeena Keneddy
Yesterday, I finally got an appointment with her after very long screening, she lives near champions gate area big house in very nice community. I like outcalls which she refused and her excuse was " my car in a shop." So, I decided to go to her place which is not too far for me.
When I arrived at her place I saw 3 very nice vehicles parked in her driveway. I was little confused to go inside so I called her and explained very nicely why I can't not come and she replied "go to hell."
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:49 #23005Senior Member

Posts: 269Avalon Berlin
There is no getting around their guidelines. Do it once and you're in forever. It's more than worth it.
Originally Posted by AGenericName
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:14 #23004Senior Member

Posts: 131Alex Lynn
Met with Alex Lynn a few days ago. Wanted to try her 90 minute challenge. Communication was good, she had a bubbly personality and she was down for it. It was originally $$ 50 but she agreed to $$ for 90 minutes. I provided transportation. When she got here, she was eager to please and even brought toys. She started and in 10 min, pop number 1. She cleaned up and went again. She got 4 pops out of me in 90 min. I was ready to fall asleep. Overall good provider but her pics are definitely old. Face 6. 5, body 7. 5, technique and enthusiasm, 7. 5. She is pretty cool and down to earth.
https://xescorthub.com/info/orlando/...65130078982144
-
08-30-22 19:10 #23003Senior Member

Posts: 88https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2238600-221533
Originally Posted by JonDoe1344
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:13 #23002Senior Member

Posts: 36Berlin / Avalon
How far in advance do regulars attempt to book Berlin / Avalon? Trying a week or two seems to not work out a few times now but don't think I can find availability too far in the future. While I've been a lurker for a few years, I understand I'm not a senior member. I started contributing a few months ago and hope a few senior members would be willing to refer me to save that bypass fee and maybe get more prioritization in scheduling (don't think this is the case but couldn't hurt).
-
08-30-22 13:47 #23001Senior Member

Posts: 941Looks like a guy.
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:22 #23000Senior Member

Posts: 240Real but.
She's real but. I'm my opinion way overpriced. Saw her about a month at a nice incall by the airport. Setup was decent. Took about 2 hrs to meet up after initial text. At time she wanted $2. Mario's for a half and $3. For the hour. Did the half figuring for that price I would get that advertised porn star service.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
I was wrong. Everything covered and 1 min into a decent CBJ she asked me if I was ready. Reading the signs I just went with the flow killed that pushy doggy for the rest of the time.
The good.
She is pretty. She got a nice ass and tits. Clean incall. Good area.
The bad.
The service vs Mario's doesn't add up for me. It's a shame cause I like her body. But at that price the service has to match. So I would not repeat unless she was offering a special. Hope this helps brother. Stay safe.
-
08-30-22 13:09 #22999Senior Member

Posts: 209Avalon
Two great reports on Avalon right in a row. I just saw her today. My second visit. She is quite simply a sexual fantasy come true. And a very nice person!
-
08-30-22 12:43 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 153Avalon 2
Holly molly! I didn't think it was possible but it was even better the second time around. This lady knows how to please a man!! She is so down to earth. I know why'all have herd it in the past but it's all true. Treat her Wright guys she is one of the best. Still waiting to see Berlin then going to have a duo. Can't freaking wait. Till next time.
Firefucker.
-
08-30-22 12:14 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 188Link?
Happen to have a link for joytoy?
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 11:22 #22996Senior Member

Posts: 222Simone
I have not seen Simone but I've contacted her and she wants personal information to verify so I've declined. This review seems in line with others in the past. She's been around for a while and I'd give it a go except for the verification. I get it, everyone has their own comfort levels just not feeling like giving that kind of information up.
Originally Posted by Bliss56
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 08:44 #22995Senior Member

Posts: 410Joytoy
Yes please. I'd like to have her new digits.
Originally Posted by Mastap
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
YYZ.
-
08-29-22 23:20 #22994Senior Member

Posts: 199Paige Sweetstuff
I am a little late on this review. A couple of weeks ago Paige was on a layover in Orlando and she sent me a text. As always I try to see Paige when she is back in town. Set up a time and met her at her hotel by the airport. She opened the door with nothing but a robe on. We chit chat for a bit then down to bushiness. Her Oral skills are great. After a few minuted I had to make her stop because I was about to loose it. Started in Missionary and started to pound away, Could not hold it any more and filled the bag. I completely forgot the donation and pleased it on the dressed. I even got a special rate for being a USASG member. Got cleaned up and I was OMW. I can't wait to see her again.
https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff/...oFWVjcKbA&s=19
-
08-29-22 19:07 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 88Grady
Yea if I recall, it was from one of the famous Grady busts.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:36 #22992Senior Member

Posts: 1837Jann aka Sheryn the SW
Jenn is the well-known SW Sheryn aka Daisy aka Jennifer (Jenn) that's been around for years. I have seen Jewels out and about too, but I don't recall her name. She usually wears ridicules looking cheap wigs like you'd find at the Halloween Store. She is advertising (or was) on Tryst also. She has a decent bod for someone that old.
If you can catch her at Wawa, you can negotiate even better rates with her.
Grain 56
.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





