Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23006

    Jeena Keneddy

    Yesterday, I finally got an appointment with her after very long screening, she lives near champions gate area big house in very nice community. I like outcalls which she refused and her excuse was " my car in a shop." So, I decided to go to her place which is not too far for me.

    When I arrived at her place I saw 3 very nice vehicles parked in her driveway. I was little confused to go inside so I called her and explained very nicely why I can't not come and she replied "go to hell."

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her a few times maybe around 2020, at the time she was in a place right on the osceola co border. Bobt is right she was bigger than her pics, although that's not an issue for me I like big girls. She was sloppy gross but bigger than those pics. At the time she had a bunch of dogs in the house so the place smelled like dog. She does have a bf that hangs around. I know he's with her because he takes her car and goes and sits in the neighborhood park. First time for me was very GFE and fun, but the subsequent visits were more mechanical and she seemed like she was getting a little more out of it. Not sure what she was on or just high but the last time it just wasnt worth it especially not with her donation. I thought I was treating myself but for that money go see avalon. You'll wonder how you lived your life without her.

  2. #23005

    Avalon Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by AGenericName  [View Original Post]
    How far in advance do regulars attempt to book Berlin / Avalon? Trying a week or two seems to not work out a few times now but don't think I can find availability too far in the future. While I've been a lurker for a few years, I understand I'm not a senior member. I started contributing a few months ago and hope a few senior members would be willing to refer me to save that bypass fee and maybe get more prioritization in scheduling (don't think this is the case but couldn't hurt).
    There is no getting around their guidelines. Do it once and you're in forever. It's more than worth it.

  3. #23004

    Alex Lynn

    Met with Alex Lynn a few days ago. Wanted to try her 90 minute challenge. Communication was good, she had a bubbly personality and she was down for it. It was originally $$ 50 but she agreed to $$ for 90 minutes. I provided transportation. When she got here, she was eager to please and even brought toys. She started and in 10 min, pop number 1. She cleaned up and went again. She got 4 pops out of me in 90 min. I was ready to fall asleep. Overall good provider but her pics are definitely old. Face 6. 5, body 7. 5, technique and enthusiasm, 7. 5. She is pretty cool and down to earth.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/orlando/...65130078982144

  4. #23003
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe1344  [View Original Post]
    Happen to have a link for joytoy?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2238600-221533

  5. #23002

    Berlin / Avalon

    How far in advance do regulars attempt to book Berlin / Avalon? Trying a week or two seems to not work out a few times now but don't think I can find availability too far in the future. While I've been a lurker for a few years, I understand I'm not a senior member. I started contributing a few months ago and hope a few senior members would be willing to refer me to save that bypass fee and maybe get more prioritization in scheduling (don't think this is the case but couldn't hurt).

  6. #23001
    Looks like a guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    She's real but. I'm my opinion way overpriced. Saw her about a month at a nice incall by the airport. Setup was decent. Took about 2 hrs to meet up after initial text. At time she wanted $2. Mario's for a half and $3. For the hour. Did the half figuring for that price I would get that advertised porn star service.

    I was wrong. Everything covered and 1 min into a decent CBJ she asked me if I was ready. Reading the signs I just went with the flow killed that pushy doggy for the rest of the time.

    The good.

    She is pretty. She got a nice ass and tits. Clean incall. Good area.

    The bad.

    The service vs Mario's doesn't add up for me. It's a shame cause I like her body. But at that price the service has to match. So I would not repeat unless she was offering a special. Hope this helps brother. Stay safe.

  7. #23000

    Real but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/90352010#.

    Is she the real deal man that booty looks great.

    Say her posts a while back Lady got back!
    She's real but. I'm my opinion way overpriced. Saw her about a month at a nice incall by the airport. Setup was decent. Took about 2 hrs to meet up after initial text. At time she wanted $2. Mario's for a half and $3. For the hour. Did the half figuring for that price I would get that advertised porn star service.

    I was wrong. Everything covered and 1 min into a decent CBJ she asked me if I was ready. Reading the signs I just went with the flow killed that pushy doggy for the rest of the time.

    The good.

    She is pretty. She got a nice ass and tits. Clean incall. Good area.

    The bad.

    The service vs Mario's doesn't add up for me. It's a shame cause I like her body. But at that price the service has to match. So I would not repeat unless she was offering a special. Hope this helps brother. Stay safe.

  8. #22999

    Avalon

    Two great reports on Avalon right in a row. I just saw her today. My second visit. She is quite simply a sexual fantasy come true. And a very nice person!

  9. #22998

    Avalon 2

    Holly molly! I didn't think it was possible but it was even better the second time around. This lady knows how to please a man!! She is so down to earth. I know why'all have herd it in the past but it's all true. Treat her Wright guys she is one of the best. Still waiting to see Berlin then going to have a duo. Can't freaking wait. Till next time.

    Firefucker.

  10. #22997

    Link?

    Happen to have a link for joytoy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Yes please. I'd like to have her new digits.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  11. #22996

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss56  [View Original Post]
    I saw Simone several years ago. Very pretty, her solid body looked amazing in lingerie and it was a very sensual non-rushed experience. Friendly with European charm. Don't remember the rate but the basic service (BJ with prostate massage. Don't recall if the BJ was covered) was steep. I believe full service is available for additional funds. Her location is out of my normal range or I would have made her a regular visit. She was a lot of fun!
    I have not seen Simone but I've contacted her and she wants personal information to verify so I've declined. This review seems in line with others in the past. She's been around for a while and I'd give it a go except for the verification. I get it, everyone has their own comfort levels just not feeling like giving that kind of information up.

  12. #22995

    Joytoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastap  [View Original Post]
    The best adult attraction in fla. She all that is written of her. She is funny sexy sensual animalistic attentive. Should I say more? Tbh I don't want to be " at attention" and have to explain it to my wife. But whomever hasn't enjoyed this legendary experience. WTF. She has new digits pm me for it. Play safe.
    Yes please. I'd like to have her new digits.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  13. #22994

    Paige Sweetstuff

    I am a little late on this review. A couple of weeks ago Paige was on a layover in Orlando and she sent me a text. As always I try to see Paige when she is back in town. Set up a time and met her at her hotel by the airport. She opened the door with nothing but a robe on. We chit chat for a bit then down to bushiness. Her Oral skills are great. After a few minuted I had to make her stop because I was about to loose it. Started in Missionary and started to pound away, Could not hold it any more and filled the bag. I completely forgot the donation and pleased it on the dressed. I even got a special rate for being a USASG member. Got cleaned up and I was OMW. I can't wait to see her again.

    https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff/...oFWVjcKbA&s=19

  14. #22993

    Grady

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I recall seeing her on the arrest reports a few months ago. Her jail photo did not look as good as these!!

    Grapp150.
    Yea if I recall, it was from one of the famous Grady busts.

  15. #22992

    Jann aka Sheryn the SW

    Jenn is the well-known SW Sheryn aka Daisy aka Jennifer (Jenn) that's been around for years. I have seen Jewels out and about too, but I don't recall her name. She usually wears ridicules looking cheap wigs like you'd find at the Halloween Store. She is advertising (or was) on Tryst also. She has a decent bod for someone that old.

    If you can catch her at Wawa, you can negotiate even better rates with her.

    Grain 56

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'll keep it short, I saw these 2 on separate days but they room together so I ran into each of them twice. They have an Incall near the FL Mall and it's safe / quiet. Comms were quick for both of them and room was cool lots of cats though. Anyway BBBJ both offer, Jewels so better in my opinion Jenn gives gumjob but that doesn't do it for me. Hard to say which one looks better but they do look like their pics.

    Both are older than I normally go for but another girl gave me the run around so I went with more of a sure thing; Nothing too special to report here but it's nice to have a few near the mall when I'm in the area.

    Each one let me take a few pics after I'll include.

    Jenn:

    Jewels:
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape