Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 735 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5904

    Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.

  2. #5903
    You assume everyone involved in this scene is a civi. Don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

  3. #5902

    Quite true

    Thanks for that Marko, and also for reminding me of something. To clarify my comment about people in certain fields having access to license plate data, I'm not just referring to Uncle LEO. There are a number of other businesses who can obtain access to third-party databases, like insurance companies or those who deal with human resources / hiring stuff, for example. So if one of these ladies has a friend who works for such a business or if it's her civilian job?

    Do as much homework as you can before you see someone.

    Use burner everything (cell, email, etc).

    Fuck them, but never trust them.

  4. #5901

    Shit is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    ... Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    https://washington.staterecords.org/licenseplate

    For anyone pondering how to check the owner of a vehicle in Washington, license plate lookup tools usually come in handy. Generally, doing a license plate lookup can reveal the identity of the person or vehicle registered to a license plate in Washington. Although most online paid or free plate license lookups may not return personal-identifying information, a person can take any of the information retrieved to query other public databases for desired results. For instance, if a free license plate lookup in Washington returns the vehicle owner's phone number, a phone number lookup may disclose information that the license plate lookup could not.

    The Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) also provides an online contracted plate search known as License xPress for searching and viewing Washington vehicle records. This online resource can help find the identity of a vehicle or person linked to a Washington license plate. However, it is only accessible to government users and qualified businesses with admissible purposes for accessing vehicle registration information. Hence, individuals who have genuine reasons to check the owners of vehicles in the state can engage the services of insurance agents, vehicle dealers, courts, and government agencies. Other parties that can access the plate search contract include private investigators, attorneys, law enforcement agencies, and process servers.

    Third-party aggregate sites are a reliable alternative for obtaining license plate information. These sites are maintained by independent establishments which collate the information from government-run repositories. Obtaining records from these sites often proves substantially easier than government alternatives. However, requestors may be required to provide any information required to facilitate the record search and pay any required fees to access the record of interest.


  5. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    Nope. Private Investigator's can look it up. You will get a notice in the mail if a private party looks up your information.

  6. #5899

    Well here's the thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.
    Never ever underestimate the possibility of these ladies having friends who are employed in certain fields that afford them access to a variety of databases. It's been noted on this site how a couple providers have special friends and it's an old joke how some will say cops are their best customers. All they have to say is they ran your plate because you did something goofy in traffic, but ultimately decided to not pull you over because you immediately corrected your behavior.

    Fuck them, but never trust them.

    https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/in-the-line-of-booty/

    https://www.heraldnet.com/news/woman-gets-17-months-for-lies-bribery/

  7. #5898
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

  8. #5897

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.

    But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.

    Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

  9. #5896

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSteed  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...-/932206635016

    Thanks.
    I have seen her about 10 times over the past couple years. Great BBBJCIM and BBFS YMMV. She has some drama in her life and smokes fentanyl. Price is reasonable. I usually only see her now for a great BBBJCIM.

  10. #5895

    She isn't the only crazy one

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ...
    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. ... Because that what crazy people do. ....
    This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.

    But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.

    Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.

  11. #5894
    Crazy + bbfscip ain't always without a sidecar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

  12. #5893

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    JPC is the craziest b*h on the planet. I don't know why guys don't learn. She has at least two alerts for extortion and the list of alerts she has written is long. It's just mind boggling that guys still try to see her. Just play Russian Roulette instead. At least you have a chance.

  13. #5892

    This!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    Normally I try not to give an opinion in cases of alerts, but in this comment you are all right and, like you, I blocked her to avoid the temptation of a drunken day calling her for a date, she is one of the few on the board that it makes me horny just reading it, but I hope that each of us learn to use our brain and our instincts more and learn to read where it says Danger.

  14. #5891

    Princess Peach

    This could be avoided how? Protect your anonymity at all costs! Plus bringing a hooker to your home is just not a good idea.

  15. #5890

    Anyone See Ivy

    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...-/932206635016

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape