Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 735 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 11013
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5898
    Huh, I always thought license plate data was confidential and that there was no way a civvy could look it up. Am I wrong? If so. Shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

  2. #5897

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.

    But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.

    Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.
    Yup! Shit like this is why I use burner everything (phone / email / social media) for everything and I always park at (or Uber to) a location down the road from wherever I'm having fun.

  3. #5896

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSteed  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...-/932206635016

    Thanks.
    I have seen her about 10 times over the past couple years. Great BBBJCIM and BBFS YMMV. She has some drama in her life and smokes fentanyl. Price is reasonable. I usually only see her now for a great BBBJCIM.

  4. #5895

    She isn't the only crazy one

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ...
    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. ... Because that what crazy people do. ....
    This kind of shit (like with PP) is more common than we all assume, and she is just a more extreme case of it. That's why I use a burner phone, burnable e-mail, a VPN, don't let any girl I see set her eyes on anything with my real name or traceable back to me (like a car license plate). It is a huge hassle and also cuts me off from a lot of girls I'd probably have a great time with and enjoy very much.

    But it just isn't fucking worth it otherwise.

    Being in the middle of attempted extortion isn't going to be any fun, even if it goes hilariously wrong because they wildly misidentify you.

  5. #5894
    Crazy + bbfscip ain't always without a sidecar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

  6. #5893

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    JPC is the craziest b*h on the planet. I don't know why guys don't learn. She has at least two alerts for extortion and the list of alerts she has written is long. It's just mind boggling that guys still try to see her. Just play Russian Roulette instead. At least you have a chance.

  7. #5892

    This!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.
    Normally I try not to give an opinion in cases of alerts, but in this comment you are all right and, like you, I blocked her to avoid the temptation of a drunken day calling her for a date, she is one of the few on the board that it makes me horny just reading it, but I hope that each of us learn to use our brain and our instincts more and learn to read where it says Danger.

  8. #5891

    Princess Peach

    This could be avoided how? Protect your anonymity at all costs! Plus bringing a hooker to your home is just not a good idea.

  9. #5890

    Anyone See Ivy

    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...-/932206635016

    Thanks.

  10. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    This is precisely why I absolutely refuse to see any providers that require screening. Like I'm going to give you my linkedin, my full name, pay stub, company badge and all this other shit that they want. A lot of these morons will do it. And I'm sure a lot of them have paid for it as well. These girls are almost all drug addicts and / or alcoholics. You can't trust any of them. This is also why I don't do incalls anymore. They are always at some super sketchy motel and you can't trust that the girl isn't going to have you robbed at gun point. If you do this hobby for long enough some bad stuff is going to happen and / or close calls its just a matter of when not if. So you have to take all the precautions you can to minimize the chances of something really bad happening.

  11. #5888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 266

    Shelby Creams

    The most enthusiastic BBBJ I've ever received and she is determined to DT.

    DATY / DATO and a nice little Bush too.

    Great provider.

  12. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    Dude. I'm going to say this on this site because it will simply be deleted on the other one. This is for all of us.

    We ALL know that this woman is bat shit crazy and completely unstable. It's been discussed here numerous times. Yet people are begging for her contact information because they want to fuck crazy. I'm not saying I'm any better than you. I blocked her because I love crazy too and I know better, but this is what happens when you fuck crazy people. You shouldn't be surprised, shocked or stunned. It was bound to happen. It's too late for you, those pictures / videos are coming out, police involvement or not. How do I know this? Because that what crazy people do. The sad part is that two weeks from now, guys will be wanting to see her en masse. It's a damn shame, but this is what happens when you let your dick do your thinking for you.

  13. #5886

    Extortion attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Here is a screenshot of the official alert.
    I has a situation like yours. I didn't give the **** a dime. I took my phone to the local police and told them all that had happened. The act of extortion is not taken lightly by most police departments. Turns out on my case she had a problem that was worse than my fucking the stupid *****. She was arrested and is now serving an additional 15 month's for possession.

  14. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    Here is a screenshot of the official alert.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220829-150245_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #5884

    Princess Peach Extortion Warning

    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape