Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 1894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27892

    Bianca

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/461763871602

    I don't know if she goes by Bianca or Mya, but has anyone seen her lately?

  2. #27891

    Red head

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/283293166854

    Does anyone have info on this Red head?

  3. #27890

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Pm link or number?
    Original post, Said she didn't have cover's had to settle for BBBJ. Cover's are not two bulky, I bet you could fit two in your pocket. Guy's it's your member, They don't cost that much. It may well keep you from seeing your Doctor. Take care of your own needs, We know the condition of most of these girl's. It's room and candy may not be in this order. Wear a Raincoat, it rain's a lot here.

    Be safe.

  4. #27889

    Be careful

    This one pops up from time to time and has a crazy boyfriend that is in and out of the system. She will set you up for him to rob you.

    She used to be a stripper. Not sure if she still is.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/300364203706
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  5. #27888

    Gia Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

    904xxxx189
    Saw her last night. She's actually way prettier than I was expecting, the short hair and tattoos didn't bother me at all. Short girl with nice tits and a great ass. Opted for a QV but ended up doing an hour because as soon as she gave me head I knew I wanted to do longer. I even got to fist her ass and I'm a pretty big dude with a big hand. Great time all around.

  6. #27887

    Latina Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Been a few times now. Very in and out also clean with no drama. The way it should be. Sexy especially compared to jax standards. $1. 2 covered. Best part. She squirts! Location is at the hooker triangle like another said LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2884056
    When was your last visit? The link says she is in South Florida?

  7. #27886

    Oakleaf girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does her living situation make you not want to repeat? How was the headache relief?
    The headache relief was fine. She just did not get into it. The place stunk like cigs. And she was not that attractive. Ultimately just forgettable.

  8. #27885
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    But a rim job is unbelievable. I must warn you once you get one you're probably going to want another which could lead to hard times finding a girl who will do it. I happen to be kind of lucky in this area but that's not the norm. But at least be respectful and scrub the hell out of your ass hole before you put a girls tongue in there.
    It's quite literally my favorite. Slim B. The tall skinny blonde told me she does it but I haven't got around to seeing her. Madame D of course did it but she's away now. Saw the old cougar Angie that lives in riverside a lot time ago, back in my salad days. I was like 27 and she was 42. I would ride my bike over there and she would insist on doing it and I wouldn't even shower. Oh how I miss her. Ray Rachel riverside Ray who in the grey pin has done it for me. I can't wait for her to come out and play again. She was awesome. One of the best I've had. I don't think it's hard to find but if you haven't tried it you should.

  9. #27884

    Latina Spinner

    Been a few times now. Very in and out also clean with no drama. The way it should be. Sexy especially compared to jax standards. $1. 2 covered. Best part. She squirts! Location is at the hooker triangle like another said LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2884056

  10. #27883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Natalie is OOT

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Pm link or number?
    She just left town. Keep an eye out for when she gets back. One of the best!

  11. #27882
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    You asked for Natalie link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a link for Andi's Natalie in the previous posts. Do you have one you can reply with or message me? Thank you.
    Natalie904 on eroticmonkey. Ch.

    Or AndiJax came give you updates.

  12. #27881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    Pm link or number?

  13. #27880

    Sensual, Sexy MILF


  14. #27879

    Boys if you haven't had one, you need to try it

    But a rim job is unbelievable. I must warn you once you get one you're probably going to want another which could lead to hard times finding a girl who will do it. I happen to be kind of lucky in this area but that's not the norm. But at least be respectful and scrub the hell out of your ass hole before you put a girls tongue in there.

  15. #27878

    Floating thru JAX

    Not attractive but wanted the PSE and for 350 the rim & bbj was worth it. Would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

    904xxxx189

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape