Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 1894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27881

    Oakleaf girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does her living situation make you not want to repeat? How was the headache relief?
    The headache relief was fine. She just did not get into it. The place stunk like cigs. And she was not that attractive. Ultimately just forgettable.

  2. #27880
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    But a rim job is unbelievable. I must warn you once you get one you're probably going to want another which could lead to hard times finding a girl who will do it. I happen to be kind of lucky in this area but that's not the norm. But at least be respectful and scrub the hell out of your ass hole before you put a girls tongue in there.
    It's quite literally my favorite. Slim B. The tall skinny blonde told me she does it but I haven't got around to seeing her. Madame D of course did it but she's away now. Saw the old cougar Angie that lives in riverside a lot time ago, back in my salad days. I was like 27 and she was 42. I would ride my bike over there and she would insist on doing it and I wouldn't even shower. Oh how I miss her. Ray Rachel riverside Ray who in the grey pin has done it for me. I can't wait for her to come out and play again. She was awesome. One of the best I've had. I don't think it's hard to find but if you haven't tried it you should.

  3. #27879

    Latina Spinner

    Been a few times now. Very in and out also clean with no drama. The way it should be. Sexy especially compared to jax standards. $1. 2 covered. Best part. She squirts! Location is at the hooker triangle like another said LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2884056

  4. #27878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Natalie is OOT

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Pm link or number?
    She just left town. Keep an eye out for when she gets back. One of the best!

  5. #27877
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    You asked for Natalie link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a link for Andi's Natalie in the previous posts. Do you have one you can reply with or message me? Thank you.
    Natalie904 on eroticmonkey. Ch.

    Or AndiJax came give you updates.

  6. #27876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    Pm link or number?

  7. #27875

    Sensual, Sexy MILF


  8. #27874

    Boys if you haven't had one, you need to try it

    But a rim job is unbelievable. I must warn you once you get one you're probably going to want another which could lead to hard times finding a girl who will do it. I happen to be kind of lucky in this area but that's not the norm. But at least be respectful and scrub the hell out of your ass hole before you put a girls tongue in there.

  9. #27873

    Floating thru JAX

    Not attractive but wanted the PSE and for 350 the rim & bbj was worth it. Would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

    904xxxx189

  10. #27872

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    I second that on natalie. I visit when she is in town and have always enjoyed my self. Low drama and great time. I have been not partaking much anymore because of the lack of options but her and AMP I partake in regularly.

  11. #27871
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with this one from. It was 50 roses for headache relief. She was nice, smelled like cigs, place was a packed up as she said they were moving. Would not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/018685277058
    Does her living situation make you not want to repeat? How was the headache relief?

  12. #27870
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these? Couldn't find any info.

    Quoted $5.0 for the hr with both.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/061323378480
    My recollection is that these two have relatively negative reviews on the St. Augustine forum, but not many reviews.

  13. #27869

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    Didn't see a link for Andi's Natalie in the previous posts. Do you have one you can reply with or message me? Thank you.

  14. #27868

    M3 x

    Brady bunch got it wrong LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64E678A6-806A-41BA-810C-0079FEE161C4.jpg‎  

  15. #27867
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great


    communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.
    Definitely not the experience I had. I guess YMMV. But then that was a long time ago. Things and situations change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape