Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27866

    2 girls

    Any info on these? Couldn't find any info.

    Quoted $5.0 for the hr with both.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/061323378480

  2. #27865

    Oakleaf Girl

    I had a dream with this one from Oakleaf. It was 50 roses for headache relief. She was nice, smelled like cigs, place was a packed up as she said they were moving. Would not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/018685277058

  3. #27864
    To be honest if your looking in that price range you need to stay off STG. You are going to get escort prices quoted for average or below average girls. It's your money and enjoy yourself how you choose. But STG is 1 step above streetwalkers and alot of times that's exactly what you get.

    $275 hhr you can get one that's a true professional elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu6969  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I personally wouldn't want any pussy that cost $60 cause that pussy been ran through by everyone bc anyone can pay $60 but not everyone can pay $275. And then there are many differences between prostitutes and escorts. And one of them is $60 and $275. To each his own. I like a provider who is not half asleep cause they high as a kite. Then there is also the location of the provider where she stays in a nice hotel and you don't have to worry about a shady area.

  4. #27863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Deja Update + Andi's Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Deja yesterday. Met her at a nice in call on the westside near Orange Park. Had a really good time with her. We started off with small talk then on to BBBJ. Everything else was covered. The place was very clean and she was clean no odors. I would repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-now/49103374
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!

  5. #27862

    Talent 1

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one on a STG ad?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Veronica is good to go! She is 100% legit and talented!

  6. #27861

    Lovely?

    To each his own, but there is nothing lovely about this girl IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

  7. #27860

    Please provide link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jshintn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this girl, or any info?
    Lot easier to answer your question that way.

  8. #27859

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    As before. Does anyone know of this one on a STG ad?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Link would be ver helpful. Got one?

  9. #27858
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I tried to do a search but obviously that ad didn't have a name and the phone number didn't turn up anything either. If I'm able to hook up with her I will report back.
    She goes by shay baby now bro. Let me know if you make contact. I would love to pack her fudge.

  10. #27857

    Gia Lovely is back

    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

    904xxxx189
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77FE41DE-7F84-448A-8AEA-F9EE4C6FA800.jpeg‎   9437F4C4-CCB3-449B-9C25-63E244776FB6.jpg‎  

  11. #27856

    It is good that you stayed alert and checked surroundings

    Others can chime in, I believe paying more like 275 for 30 min will make you an easy target for them to plan something against you since they know you carry good amount of cash when you visit them.

    Stay alert and always check your surroundings.

    Also, they suck and fuck their DBs for free (in exchange of good quality dope), so just keep that in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu6969  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I personally wouldn't want any pussy that cost $60 cause that pussy been ran through by everyone bc anyone can pay $60 but not everyone can pay $275. And then there are many differences between prostitutes and escorts. And one of them is $60 and $275. To each his own. I like a provider who is not half asleep cause they high as a kite. Then there is also the location of the provider where she stays in a nice hotel and you don't have to worry about a shady area.

  12. #27855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/653731247568

    Anyone know this one. Saw a post a few weeks ago but no follow up. I' think it's suspect.
    Interested in her as well. I did teach out to her and she seemed legit but she specifically demands a photo verify before the visit. Since that is a no go for me, I never got to see her. If I'm honest, I think she is real but the pic requirement could be for anything. She didn't really give a specific reason as to why.

  13. #27854

    Really??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a nice girl in the video. And her prices are more than reasonable than customary in the area forthese services.
    That hot for those prices? And deposit. I really hope you aren't that gullible!! If you are. I have Florida 'wetlands' I can sell you cheap!!

  14. #27853

    Do a Google search on phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    As before. Does anyone know of this one on a STG ad?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Another lady a few years ago with same number. Tells me the photos are fake (or were fake) and / or ad is fake. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #27852
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu6969  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I personally wouldn't want any pussy that cost $60 cause that pussy been ran through by everyone bc anyone can pay $60 but not everyone can pay $275. And then there are many differences between prostitutes and escorts. And one of them is $60 and $275. To each his own. I like a provider who is not half asleep cause they high as a kite. Then there is also the location of the provider where she stays in a nice hotel and you don't have to worry about a shady area.
    Amanda is definitely not worth 275. She's getting old, her body is starting to look bad, and her rap sheet is longer than your CVS receipt, so she obviously can't be trusted anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape