Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 749 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 11227
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7012

    Trade for Travellin' men?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Anyone here interested providing me the above lady's phone number, in return for one I have near Boston? Because I'm no longer a paying SA member.

    The Boston area lady is a 3-hole bareback PSE / GFE cum dumpster for $200, for a non-clocked approx 2 hour all 3 holes bareback session. I put more juicy details about her in my post from earlier today on the LA bareback ladies forum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189

    So please send me a PM if interested in a trade. Thank you.

  2. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBabySeek  [View Original Post]
    I heard this guy https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/maxpower152 has a gang bang party set up with these girls. Anyone know how to get an invite to his parties where he share girls.
    Free gangbangs are posted regularly on fetlife. Also this has nothing to do with sugar dating.

  3. #7010
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    WTF is HP?

  4. #7009

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Seen this one on HP.

  5. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the point of your last 2 posts are.

  6. #7007

    AshleyGurl21

    AshleyGurl21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-98b9f0945e72
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 03-43-35 Seeking.com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  7. #7006

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SEP2022V33[/URL]


  8. #7005

    April Snow

    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.

  9. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Whats her rate?

  10. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Yes, I wasted a couple of months on her when she was living in the IE. I met her once, she is absolutely tiny, and she is nice enough and all, but there were perennial problems finding a time to FC. Now, I have my own limitations, but after a while, I just gave up.

  11. #7002

    Anyone seen her?

    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298

  12. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9
    Therre seems to be a lot of confusion with some of these girls between OF, seeking and Tinder. Lots of crossover.

  13. #7000

    Hilarious

    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9

  14. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!
    Thanks. I may give her a try. You see the one I posted in Bareback forum? Iammiababe from SA. She was fun, BBFSCIP.

  15. #6998

    Throat monster

    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape