Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 748 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 11217
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Whats her rate?

  2. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Yes, I wasted a couple of months on her when she was living in the IE. I met her once, she is absolutely tiny, and she is nice enough and all, but there were perennial problems finding a time to FC. Now, I have my own limitations, but after a while, I just gave up.

  3. #7000

    Anyone seen her?

    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298

  4. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9
    Therre seems to be a lot of confusion with some of these girls between OF, seeking and Tinder. Lots of crossover.

  5. #6998

    Hilarious

    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9

  6. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!
    Thanks. I may give her a try. You see the one I posted in Bareback forum? Iammiababe from SA. She was fun, BBFSCIP.

  7. #6996

    Throat monster

    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!

  8. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    Wow this sounds a lot like me except I've been doing it for less than a year. At about 60 girls met so far. Haven't paid more than $700 (except for a few 3-somes). I've been finding amazing gems lately for 400 ppm and 600 for sleepovers but majority are 500-600. There's an unbelievable amount of IG model like girls who will drop their panties for that range.
    There must be something in the air. I just logged on to ask for leads on knock outs in the 400 to 600 range. LOL. I am really hankering for some gorgeous breasts and curvy tight booties. I follow the HG model and have some wonderful women who's service is stellar but they are not the most attractive. It has never been an issue as I am not the most attractive either LOL. I have always been a sucker for a gorgeous face even if the figure wasn't as hot, but I would love to splurge at the moment. Any leads would be appreciated.

    L.

  9. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    With close to 7 years experience with Seeking / SA I agree.

    My highest was 7 and she was absolutely perfect and allowed me to do anything.

    Typically up to 5 for anything else. It is never ending. I join for a few months, load up on prospects and fuck away. More than I can keep up with.

    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.

    If you have 3-4 for a girl, sign up for SA, grab 10 numbers, and have a rotation.

    I have 1 girl for over 5 years now.
    Wow this sounds a lot like me except I've been doing it for less than a year. At about 60 girls met so far. Haven't paid more than $700 (except for a few 3-somes). I've been finding amazing gems lately for 400 ppm and 600 for sleepovers but majority are 500-600. There's an unbelievable amount of IG model like girls who will drop their panties for that range.

  10. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    I've seen her like 8-9 times and I've never been robbed by her. She does rush a whole lot but never anything worse.

    This is a very serious accusation. How did she rob you?

  11. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Suggest you search for my posts on this. The card is very specific.
    It must have changed, based on your post earlier this month, you said you were able to enter your zip code by calling in with OneVanilla card. This is not available anymore from what I can tell. Only pin number.

    UPDATE: I called the Vanilla support line and they said that the card was just being declined by the merchant. Said they were not accepting gift cards. I doubt this is true because of what SA says on their website but maybe its a temporary thing

  12. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    Whatsup all.

    Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.
    Suggest you search for my posts on this. The card is very specific.

  13. #6990

    Vanilla Card

    Whatsup all.

    Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.

  14. #6989

    I mean. Share the wealth?

    I mean. Share the wealth!

    I'm based out of LAX and could use a friend now and again!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with choco babies. Like I said my preference are young blonde blue eyed girls. Often college freshmen who rather hit the booze than hit the books. Example below. I banged one of these girls. Guess which one LOL.

    However, also had my share of brown and black sugar. If chocolate babies are your thing, whether by budget or racial preference, my experience is plenty of available Latina and AA SB in the $ or $$ range in LA. My target rich environment is the Inglewood, Southgate, and Lynwood areas.

    Example is one of my current rotation below, let's call her "Mia". Light skinned chick, single mom, lives with parents, baby daddy nowhere to be found. Very pretty face, nice tits still lactating a bit, has a bit of left over baby belly. Everything bare, she on BC. Got that kung fu grip pussy. My FC usually a hotel on Century Blvd as I fly in and out of LAX constantly. Mia in the 100-200 ppm dates, CIP finish. Won't swallow my cum though.

  15. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    Another one of my superstitions. Never message a girl with a septum ring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape