Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 32161
-
08-31-22 00:08 #22186Banned Member

Posts: 392OK, I'll bite
OK what is her name now and location now?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
She is a jewel.
Same phone?
Thanks from all her admirers!
HG2.
-
08-30-22 21:37 #22185Regular Member

Posts: 19LC Vienna
TOFTT today and tried LC. Dropped in without calling after a stop at VIP. Wasn't interested in what I was seeing there so bailed and headed to LC. Katie was only one there and she greeted me with a big beautiful smile. Guessing early 50's, was short with natural D's. Massage was good. First 20 minutes was back walking followed by nice firm hands for remainder. On the flip she was friendly and accommodating. Not having much luck these days finding younger providers and feeling like I might have to take a break for a while as the ones I'm finding aren't really my thing. Any intel on some younger talent in NOVA would be appreciated.
-
08-30-22 19:18 #22184Regular Member

Posts: 10New World Spa
Checked out New World Spa / New World Therapy. Got Miki or Micky, a petite Chinese lady in her 50's. Opted for 30 minutes with TS for 60. TS was decent and thorough. Massage was lacking unfortunately. She lightly pressed her hands on my back for a few minutes before asking if I wanted more. I lifted my hips up for easy access and got little junior tugged on.
On the flip she asked 60 for a standard finish with OTC roaming. I negotiated down to 40 for standard finish only since I wasn't interested for the extras with her. The finish was decent. Miki slowly edged me until I finished.
Probably wouldn't repeat. I try to avoid AMPs since you never know who you're going to get at an unfamiliar location. I tend to see the Thai independents on occasion since I at least know what to expect.
Summary.
Name: Miki / Micky.
Appearance: 6 w / mask, 5 w / o mask.
TS: 7.
Massage: 4.
Repeat: No.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22531922.html
-
08-30-22 16:07 #22183Senior Member

Posts: 51Reeya / Raya
This is Reeya or Raya (she goes by another name too). Gives a descent massage (6. 5-7 rating) for $120 and then will charge you $60 for a release. Last time I saw her was far from pleasant. YMMV but I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by JoesHome
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 07:27 #22182Senior Member

Posts: 477New name. Same great taste
Cherry didn't move back to Thailand. She's just operating under a different name.
Originally Posted by JustaNon75
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 07:09 #22181Regular Member

Posts: 12There is that provider over near fair oaks but her prices are steep without that killer body cherry had. Sophia in fair oaks reminds me of a hood rat and is a little too big for me. This one looks promising if the pics are real. Mclean is a little bit off the path for me but I need to make a appointment with this one. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...527691459.html.
Originally Posted by JustaNon75
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 06:57 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 62Lin: Fairfax. Tysons
I was disappointed too when she sent the address, but I was too far into visiting her to call off the visit. She is worth the trip.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
I am still hoping a Fairfax provider will appear to fill the void after Cherry moved back to Thailand.
Justin.
-
08-29-22 20:18 #22179Senior Member

Posts: 648Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to see her this week in Fairfax. Tysons is too far for me.
Originally Posted by JustaNon75
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:09 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 83A King at the Palace
Visited the location per my previous inquiry. I think of this area as only NOVA finishes, which for me is cool. I prefer a good massage from a nice-looking provider with some ST and maybe a L1 finish. The outside of the location is a bit strange, with other businesses to the right and left. It fits in with some other spa or salon businesses next door. Parking was a bit tight, but I got lucky. I booked the hour and got a nice TS. House fee was 0. 8. MT Celine was small thin with long dark hair. Body nice and could be younger. Mask remained on the full time. I suspect her age would show without the mask. Massage was pretty good with LOTS of oil. I almost felt like saying, "You're wasting your oil and not going to make a profit in the long term. " The massage was good enough that I feel like this spa could be legit, so it felt awkward expecting anything. The phone was ringing constantly, and I believe that she was a solo MT, so she had to answer the phone. I think that they were mostly robocalls. Welcome to the club! Eventually, we transitioned to ST and the flip. I requested the birthday suite for 1. 0. Nice small bottom and top. I typically can last forever, which is typically annoying for most providers. But she had a great technique when on the table, and her body was blocking my view. I wanted to see to give other MT's some tips, but then it felt too good. She joked that junior would be too large and require an ambulance if she tried more. More services might be available but I expect not much more, especially working solo, answering the phone and door. Nice personality and chatty. I would visit weekly to work out the kinks if the location was convenient. I would recommend but would rather keep this place a secret. However, that's not the purpose of these posts, and I rely on my fellow mongers for good tips and reviews. Be well and take good care.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:53 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 83Latinas
Check out the Maryland PG County forum for one location. Note that the MT's tend to be on the larger side, as compared to other ethnicities.
Originally Posted by OmegaWestgate
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:04 #22176Regular Member

Posts: 5CS=Comfort Spot?
Originally Posted by JoesHome
[View Original Post]
Do you remember the name of the provider in your dream?
Thanks!
-
08-29-22 16:39 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 135Kara
After seeing reviews about rimming and what looks like BBBJCIM at Kara, which are two of my favorite things, went there hoping to meet Lily. Got there and a thicccer girl greeted me. She wasn't fat, just not rail thin and actually looked pretty good. However, after I went to the bathroom, they did the switcheroo and was now going to be serviced by someone else who just happened to be Lily, so I thought lucky me. I did receive what I can say with 98% confidence rimming. However, with 98% confidence, I can say the BBBJ was fake. Monger's who think they are getting BBBJ at this place need to get more bbbjs as this certainly did not feel like one. She had the lights turned way down and positioned so that I couldn't see shit. There were no suction sounds and it just didn't feel like a mouth. I don't know where I came, maybe a tissue she had hidden or her mouth, which seems unlikely.
I have gone there before after similar reports but it was fake that time also. I should have known better this time and especially with older reports saying that BBBJ shit is fake. I will say the session would have been good but I don't think anyone wants to be misled or deceived when you are paying for a certain service.
Originally Posted by JkRicky69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:58 #22174Regular Member

Posts: 8Is this in Chantilly? What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by OmegaWestgate
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:37 #22173Regular Member

Posts: 8Is this in Chantilly? What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by AlmostRetired6092869
-
08-29-22 08:59 #22172Regular Member

Posts: 12Had a dream that I went to CS in Ffx and there was a super cute new girl working there. Mid 20's, good English, thin with large B's. Good attitude, eager to please, standard nova and lots of roaming. I'd pay anything for FS but seems to not be on the menu.
My second dream was at DFS down the road. Not sure where she learned from but thought her goal was to tear JR off. Worst HJ ever. Won't be going back.










Reply With Quote





