Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27877

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    I second that on natalie. I visit when she is in town and have always enjoyed my self. Low drama and great time. I have been not partaking much anymore because of the lack of options but her and AMP I partake in regularly.

  2. #27876
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with this one from. It was 50 roses for headache relief. She was nice, smelled like cigs, place was a packed up as she said they were moving. Would not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/018685277058
    Does her living situation make you not want to repeat? How was the headache relief?

  3. #27875
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these? Couldn't find any info.

    Quoted $5.0 for the hr with both.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/061323378480
    My recollection is that these two have relatively negative reviews on the St. Augustine forum, but not many reviews.

  4. #27874

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!
    Didn't see a link for Andi's Natalie in the previous posts. Do you have one you can reply with or message me? Thank you.

  5. #27873

    M3 x

    Brady bunch got it wrong LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64E678A6-806A-41BA-810C-0079FEE161C4.jpg‎  

  6. #27872
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great


    communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.
    Definitely not the experience I had. I guess YMMV. But then that was a long time ago. Things and situations change.

  7. #27871

    2 girls

    Any info on these? Couldn't find any info.

    Quoted $5.0 for the hr with both.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/061323378480

  8. #27870

    Oakleaf Girl

    I had a dream with this one from Oakleaf. It was 50 roses for headache relief. She was nice, smelled like cigs, place was a packed up as she said they were moving. Would not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/018685277058

  9. #27869
    To be honest if your looking in that price range you need to stay off STG. You are going to get escort prices quoted for average or below average girls. It's your money and enjoy yourself how you choose. But STG is 1 step above streetwalkers and alot of times that's exactly what you get.

    $275 hhr you can get one that's a true professional elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu6969  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I personally wouldn't want any pussy that cost $60 cause that pussy been ran through by everyone bc anyone can pay $60 but not everyone can pay $275. And then there are many differences between prostitutes and escorts. And one of them is $60 and $275. To each his own. I like a provider who is not half asleep cause they high as a kite. Then there is also the location of the provider where she stays in a nice hotel and you don't have to worry about a shady area.

  10. #27868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Deja Update + Andi's Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Deja yesterday. Met her at a nice in call on the westside near Orange Park. Had a really good time with her. We started off with small talk then on to BBBJ. Everything else was covered. The place was very clean and she was clean no odors. I would repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-now/49103374
    So there has been a lot of hate on Deja, and to be fair, I can see it.

    Saw her 1. 5 years ago, and she was great. Lucid, some signs of candy, safe-incall, clean room, and great communication. Smooth dream with no issues. Tried to set up a meet a month later, and she cancelled on me as I arrived. Tried again and no response. Then a couple of months ago, I reached out again and booked some time. This time was a bit different. Messy room. She had gained quite a few pounds and looked frazzled. Housekeeping came in during session and she met them aggressively. When time for the main event, she didn't have covers, so I settled for a BBBJ.

    She has really gone down hill, which is a shame. Candy is a motherfucker.

    Saw Andi's Natalie recently. A++++++++ In the words of TFG, it was a PERFECT session! See her if you can before she leaves town!

  11. #27867

    Talent 1

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one on a STG ad?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Veronica is good to go! She is 100% legit and talented!

  12. #27866

    Lovely?

    To each his own, but there is nothing lovely about this girl IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to a text message that Gia was coming back into town. I have had a few visits and the open menu just makes it so worth it. Professional, good service & safe location. Figured I'd update the fellas if anyone missed her last time. Plus for the price you aren't really getting an actual pornstar quality service cheaper.

    Link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d.

    Donation 250/350/500.

  13. #27865

    Please provide link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jshintn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this girl, or any info?
    Lot easier to answer your question that way.

  14. #27864

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    As before. Does anyone know of this one on a STG ad?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Link would be ver helpful. Got one?

  15. #27863
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I tried to do a search but obviously that ad didn't have a name and the phone number didn't turn up anything either. If I'm able to hook up with her I will report back.
    She goes by shay baby now bro. Let me know if you make contact. I would love to pack her fudge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape