Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24657

    Kimmy clit

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of my 4th visit with this sexual dynamo! Safe incall in a clean apt in Clifton area! She is evolving her business BDSM prostrate massage and pegging and moving on to almost all regulars so her availability is becoming somewhat limited! She showed me her phone and she had at least 50+ texts and close to that in phone messages at 11:30 am and had not run a ad in several days!

    She met me at the door in a sexy outfit that I requested and gave me some DFK as she led me to her bedroom and we chatted a bit as we kissed and caught up! She convinced me to try the Prostrate massage with Bbj and OMG this old man went off like a rocket! Another incredible visit! Be aware she is raising her rates but they are still a bargain for someone that is so sexy and actually delivers one of the best experiences and really wants to please you! Thanks Kimmi for expanding this Senior gents pleasurable experiences and sexual horizons! Can't wait to see what this MILF has next up for me!

    Be safe out there.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/89614475
    Does she have big clit?? From her pics I guess so but if any bros sampled her could confirm? I am a sucker for big clit women. Which is very rare here. Any info on other ladies with big clits are welcome too! Thanks.

  2. #24656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Redhead Spinner J

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89907727#.

    Recently saw J at her Sville incall, one of the only places I don't mind there. She is a tiny little redhead right now. Much thinner than her pics. Friend of Amazing Michelle whose pics are also on her ad. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but if you liked Cristen Cremes size you will like her. Standard 2 call, gave me everything I was looking for. I'm pretty vanilla, bbj and then a long mish session. I'll be back soon.

  3. #24655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH513  [View Original Post]
    She was the short little red head on the Westside of town Can't say if she's back seeing people or not haven't seen any posts about her but I saw she's back on OF so maybe that's a good sign? She was smoking hot maybe we'll have luck reaching her on that page I would love to see her again man she was a great provider.

    If anyone's interested like me here's the thing for it.

    https://onlyfans.com/misselise93
    It has been quiet from her since 2 yrs recently.

    She used to be in an apartment near Fairfield area.

    She's hot.

  4. #24654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH513  [View Original Post]
    She was the short little red head on the Westside of town Can't say if she's back seeing people or not haven't seen any posts about her but I saw she's back on OF so maybe that's a good sign? She was smoking hot maybe we'll have luck reaching her on that page I would love to see her again man she was a great provider.

    If anyone's interested like me here's the thing for it.

    https://onlyfans.com/misselise93
    It has been quiet from her since 2 yrs recently.

    She used to be in an apartment near Fairfield area.

    She s hot.

  5. #24653

    Amber Meadows

    Dreamed an hour with Amber. Safe incall. That kitty can grip! BBJ into cg with DFK. Switch to Mish and she wrapped her legs around me. I went to town and she was gripping junior so tight I thought my dick would snap haha. Great experience. K9 into mish finish. Super chill girl. Will repeat next time I am in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber

  6. #24652

    Grandfather

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of my 4th visit with this sexual dynamo! Safe incall in a clean apt in Clifton area! She is evolving her business BDSM prostrate massage and pegging and moving on to almost all regulars so her availability is becoming somewhat limited! She showed me her phone and she had at least 50+ texts and close to that in phone messages at 11:30 am and had not run a ad in several days!

    She met me at the door in a sexy outfit that I requested and gave me some DFK as she led me to her bedroom and we chatted a bit as we kissed and caught up! She convinced me to try the Prostrate massage with Bbj and OMG this old man went off like a rocket! Another incredible visit! Be aware she is raising her rates but they are still a bargain for someone that is so sexy and actually delivers one of the best experiences and really wants to please you! Thanks Kimmi for expanding this Senior gents pleasurable experiences and sexual horizons! Can't wait to see what this MILF has next up for me!

    Be safe out there.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/89614475
    Hopefully for those who have originally seen her she will grandfather you in at the original price.

  7. #24651
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    I searched the threads and did not find anything on her under this name. Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...innati/1/Alana
    I tried making contact with her, asked why only one picture and she said because she's a single parent. Here's another photo of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34CB4B76-75EF-475F-8D5F-365F172D749F.jpg‎  

  8. #24650

    Kimmi Kandy

    Had the pleasure of my 4th visit with this sexual dynamo! Safe incall in a clean apt in Clifton area! She is evolving her business BDSM prostrate massage and pegging and moving on to almost all regulars so her availability is becoming somewhat limited! She showed me her phone and she had at least 50+ texts and close to that in phone messages at 11:30 am and had not run a ad in several days!

    She met me at the door in a sexy outfit that I requested and gave me some DFK as she led me to her bedroom and we chatted a bit as we kissed and caught up! She convinced me to try the Prostrate massage with Bbj and OMG this old man went off like a rocket! Another incredible visit! Be aware she is raising her rates but they are still a bargain for someone that is so sexy and actually delivers one of the best experiences and really wants to please you! Thanks Kimmi for expanding this Senior gents pleasurable experiences and sexual horizons! Can't wait to see what this MILF has next up for me!

    Be safe out there.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/89614475

  9. #24649

    Any info on "Alana"

    Good morning,

    I searched the threads and did not find anything on her under this name. Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...innati/1/Alana

  10. #24648
    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    Not hardly. She has passed. It was on her Facebook as well. PB.
    She has a sister that died which might be what you saw? I wasn't speaking to a ghost that knows who I am and details about prior meetings.

  11. #24647

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Briana or Bri the little brunette spinner that was in her 20's messaged me randomly yesterday. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time and my experience wasn't great before anyway. Has anyone seen her recently? Maybe she has improved.

    There were a bunch of rumors about her passing away from an OD but she is definitely living. Also a rumor she has the incurable bug.
    Not hardly. She has passed. It was on her Facebook as well. PB.

  12. #24646

    Brunette Spinner Briana

    Briana or Bri the little brunette spinner that was in her 20's messaged me randomly yesterday. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time and my experience wasn't great before anyway. Has anyone seen her recently? Maybe she has improved.

    There were a bunch of rumors about her passing away from an OD but she is definitely living. Also a rumor she has the incurable bug.

  13. #24645

    Little bit

    I just saw her. Cool girl. She told me her add is down and she can't post if you are looking to see her I will upload a number. Posting a few pictures she sent to me too.

    352xxxx733.

  14. #24644

    Remember Ariel?

    She was the short little red head on the Westside of town Can't say if she's back seeing people or not haven't seen any posts about her but I saw she's back on OF so maybe that's a good sign? She was smoking hot maybe we'll have luck reaching her on that page I would love to see her again man she was a great provider.

    If anyone's interested like me here's the thing for it.

    https://onlyfans.com/misselise93
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34C4295F-1E20-41BB-8DF5-CB4F14064019.jpg‎  

  15. #24643

    Little Mama

    Has anybody seen her? Thinking about TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/89737614

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape