Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24687

    Tyra, good and bad

    So I met her a while back.

    The good:

    Body is a 9 , very nice, small waist, great tits.

    The bad:

    Total rush job, as soon as you get in the door she will try to shove a condom on you, not very patient and very pushy, very limited menu, no daty, no GFE nothing but missionary covered.

    I tried leaving comments on her LC page but it keeps getting deleted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90319799

  2. #24686

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasap  [View Original Post]
    The reviews mention something that could be really bad for you.
    Ok thanks, where did you see the reviews? Can you pm me details.

  3. #24685

    I'll see her now

    Thanks for the report. I agree with your assessment but I was never going back to that hotel. I always brought a shirt change when I would see her since the smoke smell was so strong. She loves a titty fuck too and she's equipped.

    Keep them movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on her before. She has moved into a new apt off Harrison. Much better than the notel. She says this has cost her business so I promised her a new review.

    Her place is clean and orderly, there was a small cat and I am allergic but did not notice any effects. She is a heavy smoker but I don't believe there is any drug or alcohol use. Looks like pics plus a few years. She does not do FS but if you want a woman who will edge you until you beg to come, and love doing it, she is one to consider.

    The session will start with some small talk as she finishes a cig. She will lay you on a towel and lie between your legs starting with the boys. She will not let you help, she can take it all and spent 45 minutes with my dick in her mouth. This last time she finished so well that she brought me into a second orgasm. Not so easy anymore being 50.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...plode/48972230

  4. #24684

    Nichole edging expert

    I've reported on her before. She has moved into a new apt off Harrison. Much better than the notel. She says this has cost her business so I promised her a new review.

    Her place is clean and orderly, there was a small cat and I am allergic but did not notice any effects. She is a heavy smoker but I don't believe there is any drug or alcohol use. Looks like pics plus a few years. She does not do FS but if you want a woman who will edge you until you beg to come, and love doing it, she is one to consider.

    The session will start with some small talk as she finishes a cig. She will lay you on a towel and lie between your legs starting with the boys. She will not let you help, she can take it all and spent 45 minutes with my dick in her mouth. This last time she finished so well that she brought me into a second orgasm. Not so easy anymore being 50.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...plode/48972230

  5. #24683

    Katie

    I don't like doing incall but since Katie is one of the more veteran girls I decided to pay her a visit. I texted her early in the afternoon on Saturday and she responded almost immediately. We decided to set up a half hour visit for Saturday night, her rates are comfortably affordable.

    When it was time for me to visit her she kept in contact with me the entire time, I parked close to her place and I felt comfortable walking in, normally doing incall makes me nervous but I wasn't nervous with her. Also her place was clean and we talked for a while before getting down to business.

    I don't go into vast details about services but I was satisfied and she seemed interested in me the entire time. She wasn't GFE but it felt like I was with a girlfriend as she was laid back and professional the entire time. After we were done we talked some more before I left.

    All in all I recommend seeing her, she responded to my messages promptly, provided a friendly and comfortable time, and I'll see her again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4192363538

  6. #24682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPort  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this positive review of Sarah. She is legit, very attractive, tiny, pretty, with very nice, natural breasts and a cute butt. Only the first 2 pics in the Escortbabylon ad are actually her. Sarah was very friendly and did not try to rush me at all. Northern in call location was good. She wanted me to facetime her for verification. However, I ended up talking on the phone with her for verification. Highly recommend Sarah!!
    I saw here a few weeks ago. She has a very cute face, incredible breasts, a nice smooth ass and very fresh and tight pussy. No boyfriend, has a girlfriend instead but there were no signs of her. The downside is she changed my time on me 2 times, when I got there she rushed me and shorted me the hour because some other guy, a regular (probably one of you guys) was acting like a baby because he wanted to see her exactly at the time that my time ended and started threatening her, that he would never see her gain. She seems a bit immature and she does have that ghetto slang and talk that I simply just do not like. However, she is worth the price of admission in todays market and I did try to repeat but she started asking personal questions during the chat about my personal life. I stopped the conversation.

  7. #24681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    I tried making contact with her, asked why only one picture and she said because she's a single parent. Here's another photo of her.
    The reviews mention something that could be really bad for you.

  8. #24680
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Had a girl do that to me a couple weeks ago, lesson learned.

    Then she got all butt-hurt when I posted a review here, and threatened me to "quit writing bad reviews or you won't get play from no hoes in town" .like she was some kind of Union Boss for the United Federation of Hoes loooll!

  9. #24679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    It has been quiet from her since 2 yrs recently.

    She used to be in an apartment near Fairfield area.

    She's hot.
    She was in a small house in Delhi. She could only meet during the day, but used to dress up in nice lingerie and was extremely GFE. I believe her kids father was released form prison and she stopped. I saw her out as a family shopping in Western Hills about 3 months ago. She was the last great provider till it all went to hell.

  10. #24678
    Quote Originally Posted by ItCouldBeMe2  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit unreliable. I too ate a nice room downtown once.

    So next time I didn't check in till she was there with me. Waited while I parked.

    When we did meet up though, she was a fun companion.

    We even had a nice dinner at the hotel afterwards. I enjoyed the companion aspect of our date.

    (Some have reported her as being a bit methodical. But I think those were mostly incalls.).

    I haven't repeated yet, but she's definitely on my short list.

    Of course, YMMV.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  11. #24677

    Talented

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

    Spent over a week communicating with Tee to set something up. We finally agreed on today. Was texting up until about two hours before the meet. No show. I texted her for about a hour after our meet time with no response. She finally texted me two hours afterwards to say she fell asleep but that was after I texted and said "I didn't take you for a scammer". I responded after the I fell asleep text but didn't hear anything back. Wasted $ on a very nice room.
    She can be a bit unreliable. I too ate a nice room downtown once.

    So next time I didn't check in till she was there with me. Waited while I parked.

    When we did meet up though, she was a fun companion.

    We even had a nice dinner at the hotel afterwards. I enjoyed the companion aspect of our date.

    (Some have reported her as being a bit methodical. But I think those were mostly incalls.).

    I haven't repeated yet, but she's definitely on my short list.

    Of course, YMMV.

  12. #24676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Alana

    Sorry don't remember. It has been awhile.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates like?

  13. #24675

    Talented Tee / Natalie

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

    Spent over a week communicating with Tee to set something up. We finally agreed on today. Was texting up until about two hours before the meet. No show. I texted her for about a hour after our meet time with no response. She finally texted me two hours afterwards to say she fell asleep but that was after I texted and said "I didn't take you for a scammer". I responded after the I fell asleep text but didn't hear anything back. Wasted $ on a very nice room.

  14. #24674
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen Kandee late night at her upscale incall in North Cincinnati and I had a good time with this sexy woman. We discussed small talk and some of the comments on here regarding her. She has always treated me well and she did not disappoint that night. Her new pics on tryst speak for themselves. This is one fun woman that I hope to see again soon.
    July 30 after this above post she is in Detroit. And then Vegas! Hope all is good!

  15. #24673

    Katie (best tits)

    Has anyone heard from Katie. Her ads still are current. Looks like newer pics. But can't get a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape