Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 29356
-
08-30-22 14:06 #19321Regular Member

Posts: 2I believe I was with her there 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:03 #19320Regular Member

Posts: 22 questions
Hi,
I'm new in this forum and have 2 questions. I hope its OK to ask here:
1. I usually go to sweets or Aquarius for hh massage + HJ. I was wondering if there is any difference in what you get if you pay for hh or fh. The massage there is pretty bad anyway, so I rather keep the difference for the extras usually- but is there an actual difference in the service you get if you pay for the full hour?
2. Also, is there a place here that does body to body massage? Not just regular massage with some extras at the end?
Thank you!
-
08-30-22 13:56 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 401Same Number. Different Girl.
Saw a similar ad with a pic of a blonde. I exchanged texts with her, got as far as price and general location. Then she said she only does business with gift cards. That ended the discussion. All adds up to SCAM!
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 08:01 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 164Is Sophia still at Sweets?
Just wondering if Sophia is still at Sweets? Thank you.
-
08-29-22 22:11 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 182Fake. Plenty of other ads w / same number and different people.
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:00 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone have info on her
Has anyone spent time with this one?
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/3c...b-ed91673359ef
-
08-29-22 17:11 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 1175Stg
So I usually skim through the ads on STG several times a day and I noticed a couple things lately. First, I noticed today that all the many ads for Jin Spa were missing. You know, the ones with like twenty different phone numbers usually showing Washington St as the location but in the actual location slot they put "call / message"? So now I'm curious if they just didn't advertise or if they got a visit from LEO.
Now, the main reason for this report. I noticed an ad last week that looked very similar to the ads for Monica Spa and Coral and the former AMC place in Castleton. It had one difference that got my attention in that it said they were in Castleton so I sent them a text asking for the address and they sent me the address for Mocee Spa. A place that's always seemed to be completely legit. I sent them back a message saying Oh, by the ad I thought it was a place that offered a little fun and they stopped responding. LOL.
Anyway, I went to see if maybe Mocee had sold to someone new but found it mostly the way I remembered it. These are the same people that had the old Fabulous Touch in Cedar Plaza off Binford. FT was well known for a lot of teasing, no happy ending, then trying to make you think you'll be happy if you pay to extend your time a little longer. My experiences at Mocee were the same without the teasing. The massage wasn't anything special either.
Just wanted to post it so some of you don't waste your time with it.
-
08-29-22 16:53 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 127It's actually reasonable. She's totally worth it. She probably going to be my go too in the not too distant future.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 16:25 #19313Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunny
Saw her this weekend. Haven't seen her since she was either in the house in Pendleton or on 56th st. She hasn't missed a beat. Great massage, great experience. Plus she is closer now. Always a great experience.
-
08-29-22 12:33 #19312Regular Member

Posts: 14Art Spa
Cute girl, younger I think. Didn't get her name but she was working alone. Stopped in to check it out with no intention of staying. Half hour later I left with a big smile and empty sack. CBJ, cfs, DATY, nice visit. 4 to the house and she asked for 1.6 is what she asked for. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:10 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 182What's the damage for 60 minutes with her?
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:01 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 182Gypsy Massage. Questions
I'm going to be in town for business 2nd week of September, so I'm looking ahead to plan some sessions. It looks like several people have experience with Jen at Gypsy. Her website is done well and you'd think they provide an incredible massage based on the descriptions. She seems to be a nice friendly person as well. I have a couple questions I'm hoping to get some help with:
1) Many reviews say the massage is no good. Is that true?
2) Anyone tried the other girl (black) that is working with her? How is her massage?
If you can't respond on the board, please PM me if you like.
-
08-29-22 11:40 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 325Sun spa
Missing the tall and skinny girl with nice top.
Originally Posted by SSIndy41
[View Original Post]
There was another little thick girl who was down for FS. Met her twice good fun (says you want only boom boom).
Not sure if they moved. Now little mamasan is there all rushed service FS but I won't be going until new girls come there.
-
08-29-22 11:33 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 325I know her
She used to be on seeking site and now down to massage I guess.
Originally Posted by GeezerGlide
[View Original Post]
Seen her couple times. Not great services may b backup for worst case.
-
08-29-22 10:54 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 31See link.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...olis-in-161071#rubmaps.









Reply With Quote






