Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 29350
-
08-29-22 11:33 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 325I know her
She used to be on seeking site and now down to massage I guess.
Originally Posted by GeezerGlide
[View Original Post]
Seen her couple times. Not great services may b backup for worst case.
-
08-29-22 10:54 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 31See link.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...olis-in-161071#rubmaps.
-
08-29-22 10:29 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 1175As far as I know, that name has never been mentioned here before and a Google search reveals nothing. Can you give us a little more to go on?
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:27 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 31You might try Art Spa. It's new and clean I Saw Wendy there. Pricing structure same and full menu.
Originally Posted by SSIndy41
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 00:47 #19311Regular Member

Posts: 2Sun spa
I've been at sun spa a couple of times and that my go to most of the time but I wanted to see if there's any other places that might be better. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 00:26 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 99South Side recommends
I hear good things about Sun Spa over in Beech Grove, but have not taken a chance on them, yet.
Originally Posted by SSIndy41
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 20:36 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 34Wrong reference
Sorry was a wrong thread, was responding to the one above your post.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:42 #19308Regular Member

Posts: 2Best south side spot?
I've been browsing these forums for about 6 months now and I still can't seem to find a worthy spot in south side Indy. Any top notch recommendations from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.
-
08-28-22 10:15 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 1175I don't think he was referring to Comfy. If you follow his conversation back, was given an address of some apartments on Ohio St.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
Probably just referenced your post by mistake.
-
08-28-22 08:49 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 116Want to try too
Look forward to your review. Her pics, while limited, do look inticing.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
Geezer.
-
08-28-22 07:35 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 218Phone number?
Who cares about the phone number? I just went there (definitely as trip mall, not a hotel or apmnt) and rang doorbell, there she is, wam bam boom, off I go. I never tried a phone number. LOL So you do you though. -Thanks!
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:33 #19304Senior Member

Posts: 1175China Happy Feet
I thought I'd go see for myself. I guess I'm just bored and need a little drama. Anyway, it was exactly as you described except I told her I'd give her 60. Then she asked me if I wanted to touch. That brought a whole menu just for touching, 20 for here, 40 for here, and so on. I just told her no touch and stuck it out to see if anything redeeming would happen. It didn't. She said I was a nice guy so I could touch here and pointed about her ass. I rubbed her back just above the bra and she said too much touching. Luckily I was about ready to pop so just grabbed her love handle and shot.
Originally Posted by JoeNavy24
[View Original Post]
The massage was interrupted 3 times. I don't know how it is so busy with that lousy service. I definitely won't be back.
-
08-27-22 21:57 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 34Bad experience at reflexology spa
Visited the one on 6050 E 10th St, the MT was coco.
Waited an hour for the massage, once started she asked if I wanted to start from front. Which I said yes, then started the tip talk and she was annoying overall, asking $ for just a handshake. I said. 4 and settled for. 6, she was asking more to touch which at this point seemed not even worth.
She kept on going out for long time as customers were out there and somehow I was able to finish thank god.
And I was hoping for some massage but instad I got an oil rub LOL.
Finally for a 1 hr massage which started 15 min late and ended 10 min early with lots of interruptions (her leaving several times), I barely got any massage.
Waste of time and energy very unenjoyable. Please avoid if you are looking for a good massage try other places. Also please don't fall for her sweet talk, she calls everyone cute and handsome through out.
-
08-27-22 20:02 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 176Do you know where I can find Mary Beth?
Originally Posted by DoctorRam
[View Original Post]
Where can I find Tracie?
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:16 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 142Eye A Mia
Is the name. Just north of stop 10. I was just there this afternoon. First time. Saw Ming. Looks to be early / mid 40's. HH for. 4 standard HE for another. 4.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





