Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I agree the no touching can be a deal breaker. I told myself that but keep going back for some reason. Her body is top notch and she's safe as it gets. Plus she's cool girl to talk to and the naked yoga is a site to see.
    What's the damage for 60 minutes with her?

  2. #19310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Gypsy Massage. Questions

    I'm going to be in town for business 2nd week of September, so I'm looking ahead to plan some sessions. It looks like several people have experience with Jen at Gypsy. Her website is done well and you'd think they provide an incredible massage based on the descriptions. She seems to be a nice friendly person as well. I have a couple questions I'm hoping to get some help with:

    1) Many reviews say the massage is no good. Is that true?

    2) Anyone tried the other girl (black) that is working with her? How is her massage?

    If you can't respond on the board, please PM me if you like.

  3. #19309

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIndy41  [View Original Post]
    I've been at sun spa a couple of times and that my go to most of the time but I wanted to see if there's any other places that might be better. Thanks.
    Missing the tall and skinny girl with nice top.

    There was another little thick girl who was down for FS. Met her twice good fun (says you want only boom boom).

    Not sure if they moved. Now little mamasan is there all rushed service FS but I won't be going until new girls come there.

  4. #19308

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerGlide  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to your review. Her pics, while limited, do look inticing.

    Geezer.
    She used to be on seeking site and now down to massage I guess.

    Seen her couple times. Not great services may b backup for worst case.

  5. #19307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, that name has never been mentioned here before and a Google search reveals nothing. Can you give us a little more to go on?
    See link.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...olis-in-161071#rubmaps.

  6. #19306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualTripod  [View Original Post]
    You might try Art Spa. It's new and clean I Saw Wendy there. Pricing structure same and full menu.
    As far as I know, that name has never been mentioned here before and a Google search reveals nothing. Can you give us a little more to go on?

  7. #19305
    Quote Originally Posted by SSIndy41  [View Original Post]
    I've been at sun spa a couple of times and that my go to most of the time but I wanted to see if there's any other places that might be better. Thanks.
    You might try Art Spa. It's new and clean I Saw Wendy there. Pricing structure same and full menu.

  8. #19304

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    I hear good things about Sun Spa over in Beech Grove, but have not taken a chance on them, yet.
    I've been at sun spa a couple of times and that my go to most of the time but I wanted to see if there's any other places that might be better. Thanks.

  9. #19303

    South Side recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIndy41  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing these forums for about 6 months now and I still can't seem to find a worthy spot in south side Indy. Any top notch recommendations from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.
    I hear good things about Sun Spa over in Beech Grove, but have not taken a chance on them, yet.

  10. #19302

    Wrong reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Who cares about the phone number? I just went there (definitely as trip mall, not a hotel or apmnt) and rang doorbell, there she is, wam bam boom, off I go. I never tried a phone number. LOL So you do you though. -Thanks!
    Sorry was a wrong thread, was responding to the one above your post.

  11. #19301

    Best south side spot?

    I've been browsing these forums for about 6 months now and I still can't seem to find a worthy spot in south side Indy. Any top notch recommendations from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.

  12. #19300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Who cares about the phone number? I just went there (definitely as trip mall, not a hotel or apmnt) and rang doorbell, there she is, wam bam boom, off I go. I never tried a phone number. LOL So you do you though. -Thanks!
    I don't think he was referring to Comfy. If you follow his conversation back, was given an address of some apartments on Ohio St.

    Probably just referenced your post by mistake.

  13. #19299

    Want to try too

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    I've seen one review on here for this ad, https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/512289011465, and I'm just looking for more feedback on the meeting and experience. I'm scheduled with her tomorrow. Thanks.
    Look forward to your review. Her pics, while limited, do look inticing.

    Geezer.

  14. #19298

    Phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number and got response.

    She wants a giftcard as payment and pointing to ohio st apartments for meetup. (red flags).

    And she shared an ig account saying that's her profile, which clearly was different from her rubmd images.

    So I avoided after that.
    Who cares about the phone number? I just went there (definitely as trip mall, not a hotel or apmnt) and rang doorbell, there she is, wam bam boom, off I go. I never tried a phone number. LOL So you do you though. -Thanks!

  15. #19297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    China Happy Feet

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNavy24  [View Original Post]
    Friday stopped in Total Reflexology, 10th and Arlington. Used to be a great legit massage place. New name and owner I guess. Girl was cute, 30's and had me undress and lie down. I gave her a 100 for the 60 dollar massage, and didn't see my change, which didn't worry me. Started massage on my belly, was ok. Had me roll over, then pointed at junior and said take care of that? I said sure. Then she started with you tip good? How much? This went on for several minutes. I said I tip good, but I don't say an amount. Finally, I just said never mind, and got up and started getting dressed. Hate that shit. Then she refused to hand me my change. We got into yelling and she never would give me my change. I looked for a mamasan but could not find anyone else there. I don't recommend and will never return.
    I thought I'd go see for myself. I guess I'm just bored and need a little drama. Anyway, it was exactly as you described except I told her I'd give her 60. Then she asked me if I wanted to touch. That brought a whole menu just for touching, 20 for here, 40 for here, and so on. I just told her no touch and stuck it out to see if anything redeeming would happen. It didn't. She said I was a nice guy so I could touch here and pointed about her ass. I rubbed her back just above the bra and she said too much touching. Luckily I was about ready to pop so just grabbed her love handle and shot.

    The massage was interrupted 3 times. I don't know how it is so busy with that lousy service. I definitely won't be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape