Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 17727
-
08-29-22 14:28 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 239Hacked
I asked her and it's not hers. She got hacked.
Moman.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:58 #10751Regular Member

Posts: 17Eva Egvekinot
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0711.htm?cat=1
She looks great, but I can't find any info. Anyone seen her? I think she travels, so she may only visit for a few days.
-
08-29-22 12:44 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 638First step looks like identifying the club she's spraying water out of her pussy. Doesn't look like a metro east club. But I could be wrong. I just haven't been to many metro east clubs that will do a water show like that. Roxy's had a shower but it was enclosed. This would require a dude with a mop to clean up. Not sure I've ever seen that in my time. My guess would be it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Grimac3
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 11:09 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 740Concur
I agree 100% with this. It's great in mind when you look at a chick flaunting one, maybe even hotter seeing the batter pooling on a tongue with one but the actually event is highly overrated. I've been rubbed raw with one because they were trying to work the stud into the act. I'd much rather not have a BJ with one in than without one.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:46 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 418Is she as petite as she looks in the pics? I know some girls used to be but no longer are but still use the older pics. I love petite girls but if she's put on weight.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:55 #10747Regular Member

Posts: 7Anybody seen this provider?
Pics look interesting, as does the video. Was wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90326146
-
08-29-22 00:39 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 263Yeah, I've had girlfriends with them, and there is no difference. . And if she tries hard to make it a difference, it just hurts. Haha. You'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 18:26 #10745Senior Member

Posts: 112I have seen Kandi a bunch of times this past year. Always a enjoyable time, but she is also a bit of a flake. Gets worked up over dumb shit, and freaks out. Probably too much drug use, but she is pleasant, and gets the job done. No longer in Wentzville, now in Bridgeton--enjoy.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 18:02 #10744Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Dreams
When did you wake up.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 14:48 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 464Re: Stay off the bottom of the barrell
FWIW, I saw Kandi several times early this year. I prefer providers with a slim or petite body who also don't look emaciated. She provided good service and I always left happy. I stopped seeing her when she became hard to schedule.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90175206
KS.
-
08-28-22 13:33 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 170Hahaha exactly, use that the right way and you're going to get a mouth full. LOL.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 11:25 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 296Tongue piercing
I had a bbj a couple of weeks ago by a pierced tongue. I couldn't even feel the sphere on her tongue. The tip of her tongue got me off, though.
Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 09:03 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 170I was going to say the same thing, I've never had one that knew how to use it (if there's even a way to use it).
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 08:45 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 447Hate to break it to you but it isn't anything special at all you can't even tell.
Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 07:34 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 136Tongue piercing
As I get older I realized there is a bucket list item that has not been obtained. I have had some great BJs form several of the providers but have never had one from a provider with a tongue piercing. Any suggestions out there. Take care and stay safe. PF1956.












Reply With Quote






