Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17733
-
08-28-22 14:48 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 464Re: Stay off the bottom of the barrell
FWIW, I saw Kandi several times early this year. I prefer providers with a slim or petite body who also don't look emaciated. She provided good service and I always left happy. I stopped seeing her when she became hard to schedule.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90175206
KS.
-
08-28-22 13:33 #10742Senior Member

Posts: 170Hahaha exactly, use that the right way and you're going to get a mouth full. LOL.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 11:25 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 296Tongue piercing
I had a bbj a couple of weeks ago by a pierced tongue. I couldn't even feel the sphere on her tongue. The tip of her tongue got me off, though.
Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 09:03 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 170I was going to say the same thing, I've never had one that knew how to use it (if there's even a way to use it).
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 08:45 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 447Hate to break it to you but it isn't anything special at all you can't even tell.
Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 07:34 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 136Tongue piercing
As I get older I realized there is a bucket list item that has not been obtained. I have had some great BJs form several of the providers but have never had one from a provider with a tongue piercing. Any suggestions out there. Take care and stay safe. PF1956.
-
08-27-22 23:22 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 296Angela
Anyone has any info on her?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8158506.htm
-
08-27-22 22:22 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 687That's the booking number.
Originally Posted by Napster80
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 19:48 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 43Vee's number
Is that Vee's number or the booking number through the Vixens website? I used to enjoy seeing her at Hustler, so I'd like to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 19:24 #10734Senior Member

Posts: 458Account hack scam
https://tryst.link/escort/lily4u
Just noticed today (27 Aug) that this account suddenly changed phone number, rates and location. The account has been hacked and the new number is likely a deposit scam. The provider is has been made aware of the problem. I'm guessing it'll take a couple of days to fix so don't fall for the scam until it is fixed.
-
08-27-22 15:06 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 240Stay off the bottom of the barrell
My reliable friend has recently flaked out which is a tendency of hers about once a year.
So I went dumpster diving in a pinch.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...l/576724078800
Complete waste of time.
She is capable of doing nothing in her ad.
Still on drugs.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90175206
Same here.
Another waste of time.
Neither experiences resulted in a completion it was too disappointing.
-
08-27-22 14:07 #10732Regular Member

Posts: 9Tried messaging you back brother but your inbox is full. 400 per hr.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 10:09 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 156Thanks. What's her rate for an hr?
Originally Posted by Unpluggedd
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 09:09 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 162Never seen her, but Queen Sammie sounds like what you are looking for. Why not give her a whirl and post your review?
Originally Posted by KJax88
[View Original Post]
https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148338947/1
-
08-26-22 23:21 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 170Yes, this is Vee Chitalu. I have an appointment with her Sunday morning. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by BBubba
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




