Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 17935
-
08-29-22 01:31 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 484Kelsey
Please share the jist of your conversation. IS she going back to rehab? Many would like to know.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 00:53 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 119Kyra / Allie
Yes, we would like a link so we know who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 22:51 #11183Senior Member

Posts: 360Kyra / Alie or whatever
No need to post a link apparently she treats why'all well. She's way overly paranoid with me the both times I've seen her and tonight was the last straw. I didn't even see her. Got to her agreed location to meet and she backed out and felt "uncomfortable" even though she is very sketchy herself. To each their own though. If you've always had a good experience with her, keep seeing her obviously. Me personally I'm (really all of us should) taking a month from this hobby. This town has seriously hit rock bottom with this. Back when I first started things seemed to be more tolerable. Like the shutdown of back page and probably Covid too literally f*ed everything up some how.
Seriously gents I would consider the month off and hopefully better options would be around next month.
(I think there's a better chance I'll see pigs tomorrow than anything I said to actually happened haha.) Be good gentleman and stay safe.
-
08-28-22 20:02 #11182Senior Member

Posts: 51Pretty sure she's out of commission atm. At least the last conversation I had with her she alluded to that.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:30 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 364Hannah
Is this the same provider that went by Hailey a few years back that had a bad attitude, bad drug habit, long rap sheet but great body.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 14:35 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 119Kelsey
I am in her fan club. I have tried to contact her but I have not received any response. I wonder if I might have old numbers. I know she has been in and out of rehab lately. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 12:13 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 119Rae-Highly recommend
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/337312232313
I have been at this for awhile. I had a very nice visit with Rae. Very attractive (Courgar, MILF). Great body for someone her age. Set up was easy with a few texts. Met at a motel off of and. Broadway. She has great skills and seems to enjoy what she is doing. I highly recommend.
-
08-28-22 11:33 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 89Kyra is nice
Nice reviews mate. Used to see this Kyra (Allie) a bunch but she was always hella paranoid. Has some baby dmg but pretty decent overall. Miss that booty.
Originally Posted by CamZzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 06:31 #11177Regular Member

Posts: 13Okay soo the last month I have been on a tear
A lot of why'all say there aren't any good girls but I found a few why'all can try.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/337312232313
Rae has always been a lot of fun for me. She's doesn't rush but not into Enough for me. But I am different Clean hotel doesn't seem to be on drugs. She offers bb for extra but you can talk her down on prices if you are nice. I usually only get top from her and that's pretty good to. I think why'all should try if why'all haven't.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/126506415264
This girl I have seen once she is Fun and seems to love what she does. She looks like her pictures. Good one to see if you like black girls. The time I saw her she didn't have a private place so she came to me but left her kids in the car. But I think she has an incall place now.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/873980318158
This girl looks like her pics and doesn't play games. The head is fire and you can be really rough with her if you want to. She will take it but she mostly only has cvs except on some days. Answers very fast and if she doesn't call and she will reply quick.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/791134015132
Now this girl was my main for a while but I kinda messed it up. She is cool like as a person. And does it all. Especially once you get to know her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/728963562349
Lastly this girl is fun and has a nice body and tits she has a little attitude but gets passed that once you get started you can't tell she loves sex.
YMMV.
-
08-28-22 06:12 #11176Regular Member

Posts: 13Any one seen her?
I don't like girls that won't talk on the phone, but she's kinda cute so may see her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/922386170523
-
08-27-22 23:50 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 307Pattern
Is it just me or am I seeing a pattern here. Ghosting, going dark and breaking appointments.
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 22:49 #11174Banned Member

Posts: 350No
Thats what she said she needed for her rent. And yes your right about the hygiene. The last time I saw her I had to ask her to take a shower it was so bad. So I had no intentions of seeing her again until she kept texting and begging. I saw she posted another ad at 630 today, when she was supposed to be here. Very strange indeed. Oh well, I'm glad she didn't show. And she will never see you for less than 300 for the hour and then will do her up sales BS. She actually thinks she is worth even more but far from it.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 22:24 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 135Ghosted. Hannah
What did you negotiate for 20 over her hour ask of 300? Just curious. I saw her a couple of times in the Buffalo Bill basement LOL. I might see her again for 200 an hour, but not a dime more. Her hygiene isn't the best and she doesn't follow through on her menu options.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 21:41 #11172Banned Member

Posts: 350Ghosted
https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...-/719692467014 Been plenty of reviews on this one and she only gets worse. I've seen her a few times only because no one else available or dependable. She started texting me this morning asking to see me because she needed rent for her RV park lot. I gave in finally and we agreed on a time and 320 for an hour. 4 pm turned to 530 and then she said traffic was really bad and started the usual upsale! I told her it was all I had on me so take it or leave it. She said OK, I'm still coming but it will be around 630. That was the last I heard from her, she just ignored my text. Fellas, we have hit the bottom of the barrel around here when even the GPS one's start standing us up! Even Kenzie from SA after 2 visits at 400 started ignoring me. I'm just going to have to start spending more time down at my Florida home where I have 3 great UTRS.
-
08-27-22 17:59 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 442Tara
I think she doubled booked that cancelation because she ghosted me after scheduling me when someone canceled. At least someone got to see her. LOL.
Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






