Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11155

    Kiki TGTBT?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/110901569266

    Has anyone EVER seen this one. She's posted in the past, but she's awfully sexy to be in this game. Just curious because I want to keep cash in her pockets.

  2. #11154

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one for the second time for a incall at her house. It's a nice place in nice neighborhood in Richmond. She is short and a small BBW but has a good personality and tries to show you a good time. I primarily just go for the greek, which in included in her regular rate of one benjiman for half hour. Biggest drawback for me is she does not allow cim. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/971496271442.
    How much did it set you back.

  3. #11153

    Thick and Freaky

    Saw this girl a little while back. Her photos are accurate and a little flattering. She is a bigger girl but she showed me a good time. Was looking for a greek provider and she responded fairly quickly. Set a time and met her at her place. She was ready when I got there with some white lingerie on. She is a little bigger than I usually prefer but she made up for that with a great attitude and willingness to please. We went to her bedroom where she began a good BBBJ. Once I was at full attention the cover went on and we moved to greek. She can take a pounding and let me hit it as hard as I wanted (I'm on the smaller side though). Overall it was a decent visit and set me back 120 roses. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/733446808820.

  4. #11152

    Kelsey

    Seen Kelsey again last week and nothing really new to ad. She was staying at a nice hotel on the north side of Lexington. Her room was clean with no smoke smell. She was also dressed nice and looking good, in my opinion. For half hour it was all about me and she made me a happy man. I do plan on going back again soon.

  5. #11151

    Chyna in Richmond

    Seen this one for the second time for a incall at her house. It's a nice place in nice neighborhood in Richmond. She is short and a small BBW but has a good personality and tries to show you a good time. I primarily just go for the greek, which in included in her regular rate of one benjiman for half hour. Biggest drawback for me is she does not allow cim. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/971496271442.

  6. #11150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by LovrBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/096921178018

  7. #11149

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LovrBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/357991257378

  8. #11148

    No idea

    Who you are talking about without a name, link or photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    I don't ask too much as to a surge here. But saw in another city posting. Said she fucks hard and for her own pleasure. So who fucks hard here? And for her own pleasure? Any thoughts? Thanks.

  9. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    There's been a lot of back and forth about her lately. Here is my $. 02. Easy contact and reply. She asked for a picture which I sent, I normally don't but I read she had been on SA. Having been on SA myself, my photos are on that site, so I rolled the dice. I got the address and was instructed to text when I parked. This is the part where many say they ran out of luck. Fortunately, I got confirmation of the apt # and away I went. I'm not going into a lot of detail but I was there an hour and was never rushed, no clock watching, she was easy going, sensual, took direction well, stayed into the session the entire time. Maybe I just got lucky?
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.

  10. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by CamZzz  [View Original Post]
    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.
    Great post dude. Guys like you make this board a gold mine of useful information.

  11. #11145

    Tara-Freak

    She must be a real freak. I was texting with her trying to set something up. Was asking about her services since she has no limits or boundaries. She does greek, face sitting, massages. Says that she does everything but water sports.

    She said she does do 3 somes. She will do double penetration. I asked if I could bring a buddy. She said not the first time. I also asked if she does gang bangs but no.

  12. #11144

    Question. A key question in my opinion

    I don't ask too much as to a surge here. But saw in another city posting. Said she fucks hard and for her own pleasure. So who fucks hard here? And for her own pleasure? Any thoughts? Thanks.

  13. #11143

    Well gee thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamZzz  [View Original Post]
    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.
    Why even bother to post? That's a serious question by the way.

  14. #11142

    Omg

    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.

  15. #11141

    Winchester Area

    Looking for any SW or Escorts in the Winchester area. Any info (I. E. Where to find, phone #'s or any UTR's) would be appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape