Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11185

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's out of commission atm. At least the last conversation I had with her she alluded to that.
    Please share the jist of your conversation. IS she going back to rehab? Many would like to know.

  2. #11184

    Kyra / Allie

    Yes, we would like a link so we know who you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    No need to post a link apparently she treats why'all well. She's way overly paranoid with me the both times I've seen her and tonight was the last straw. I didn't even see her. Got to her agreed location to meet and she backed out and felt "uncomfortable" even though she is very sketchy herself. To each their own though. If you've always had a good experience with her, keep seeing her obviously. Me personally I'm (really all of us should) taking a month from this hobby. This town has seriously hit rock bottom with this. Back when I first started things seemed to be more tolerable. Like the shutdown of back page and probably Covid too literally f*ed everything up some how.

    Seriously gents I would consider the month off and hopefully better options would be around next month.

    (I think there's a better chance I'll see pigs tomorrow than anything I said to actually happened haha.) Be good gentleman and stay safe.

  3. #11183

    Kyra / Alie or whatever

    No need to post a link apparently she treats why'all well. She's way overly paranoid with me the both times I've seen her and tonight was the last straw. I didn't even see her. Got to her agreed location to meet and she backed out and felt "uncomfortable" even though she is very sketchy herself. To each their own though. If you've always had a good experience with her, keep seeing her obviously. Me personally I'm (really all of us should) taking a month from this hobby. This town has seriously hit rock bottom with this. Back when I first started things seemed to be more tolerable. Like the shutdown of back page and probably Covid too literally f*ed everything up some how.

    Seriously gents I would consider the month off and hopefully better options would be around next month.

    (I think there's a better chance I'll see pigs tomorrow than anything I said to actually happened haha.) Be good gentleman and stay safe.

  4. #11182
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I am in her fan club. I have tried to contact her but I have not received any response. I wonder if I might have old numbers. I know she has been in and out of rehab lately. Any help would be appreciated.
    Pretty sure she's out of commission atm. At least the last conversation I had with her she alluded to that.

  5. #11181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Thats what she said she needed for her rent. And yes your right about the hygiene. The last time I saw her I had to ask her to take a shower it was so bad. So I had no intentions of seeing her again until she kept texting and begging. I saw she posted another ad at 630 today, when she was supposed to be here. Very strange indeed. Oh well, I'm glad she didn't show. And she will never see you for less than 300 for the hour and then will do her up sales BS. She actually thinks she is worth even more but far from it.
    Is this the same provider that went by Hailey a few years back that had a bad attitude, bad drug habit, long rap sheet but great body.

  6. #11180

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen Kelsey again last week and nothing really new to ad. She was staying at a nice hotel on the north side of Lexington. Her room was clean with no smoke smell. She was also dressed nice and looking good, in my opinion. For half hour it was all about me and she made me a happy man. I do plan on going back again soon.
    I am in her fan club. I have tried to contact her but I have not received any response. I wonder if I might have old numbers. I know she has been in and out of rehab lately. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #11179

    Rae-Highly recommend

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/337312232313

    I have been at this for awhile. I had a very nice visit with Rae. Very attractive (Courgar, MILF). Great body for someone her age. Set up was easy with a few texts. Met at a motel off of and. Broadway. She has great skills and seems to enjoy what she is doing. I highly recommend.

  8. #11178

    Kyra is nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CamZzz  [View Original Post]
    A lot of why'all say there aren't any good girls but I found a few why'all can try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/791134015132

    Now this girl was my main for a while but I kinda messed it up. She is cool like as a person. And does it all. Especially once you get to know her.

    YMMV.
    Nice reviews mate. Used to see this Kyra (Allie) a bunch but she was always hella paranoid. Has some baby dmg but pretty decent overall. Miss that booty.

  9. #11177

    Okay soo the last month I have been on a tear

    A lot of why'all say there aren't any good girls but I found a few why'all can try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/337312232313

    Rae has always been a lot of fun for me. She's doesn't rush but not into Enough for me. But I am different Clean hotel doesn't seem to be on drugs. She offers bb for extra but you can talk her down on prices if you are nice. I usually only get top from her and that's pretty good to. I think why'all should try if why'all haven't.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/126506415264

    This girl I have seen once she is Fun and seems to love what she does. She looks like her pictures. Good one to see if you like black girls. The time I saw her she didn't have a private place so she came to me but left her kids in the car. But I think she has an incall place now.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/873980318158

    This girl looks like her pics and doesn't play games. The head is fire and you can be really rough with her if you want to. She will take it but she mostly only has cvs except on some days. Answers very fast and if she doesn't call and she will reply quick.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/791134015132

    Now this girl was my main for a while but I kinda messed it up. She is cool like as a person. And does it all. Especially once you get to know her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/728963562349

    Lastly this girl is fun and has a nice body and tits she has a little attitude but gets passed that once you get started you can't tell she loves sex.

    YMMV.

  10. #11176

    Any one seen her?

    I don't like girls that won't talk on the phone, but she's kinda cute so may see her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/922386170523

  11. #11175

    Pattern

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I think she doubled booked that cancelation because she ghosted me after scheduling me when someone canceled. At least someone got to see her. LOL.
    Is it just me or am I seeing a pattern here. Ghosting, going dark and breaking appointments.

  12. #11174

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    What did you negotiate for 20 over her hour ask of 300? Just curious. I saw her a couple of times in the Buffalo Bill basement LOL. I might see her again for 200 an hour, but not a dime more. Her hygiene isn't the best and she doesn't follow through on her menu options.
    Thats what she said she needed for her rent. And yes your right about the hygiene. The last time I saw her I had to ask her to take a shower it was so bad. So I had no intentions of seeing her again until she kept texting and begging. I saw she posted another ad at 630 today, when she was supposed to be here. Very strange indeed. Oh well, I'm glad she didn't show. And she will never see you for less than 300 for the hour and then will do her up sales BS. She actually thinks she is worth even more but far from it.

  13. #11173

    Ghosted. Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...-/719692467014 Been plenty of reviews on this one and she only gets worse. I've seen her a few times only because no one else available or dependable. She started texting me this morning asking to see me because she needed rent for her RV park lot. I gave in finally and we agreed on a time and 320 for an hour. 4 pm turned to 530 and then she said traffic was really bad and started the usual upsale! I told her it was all I had on me so take it or leave it. She said OK, I'm still coming but it will be around 630. That was the last I heard from her, she just ignored my text. Fellas, we have hit the bottom of the barrel around here when even the GPS one's start standing us up! Even Kenzie from SA after 2 visits at 400 started ignoring me. I'm just going to have to start spending more time down at my Florida home where I have 3 great UTRS.
    What did you negotiate for 20 over her hour ask of 300? Just curious. I saw her a couple of times in the Buffalo Bill basement LOL. I might see her again for 200 an hour, but not a dime more. Her hygiene isn't the best and she doesn't follow through on her menu options.

  14. #11172

    Ghosted

    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...-/719692467014 Been plenty of reviews on this one and she only gets worse. I've seen her a few times only because no one else available or dependable. She started texting me this morning asking to see me because she needed rent for her RV park lot. I gave in finally and we agreed on a time and 320 for an hour. 4 pm turned to 530 and then she said traffic was really bad and started the usual upsale! I told her it was all I had on me so take it or leave it. She said OK, I'm still coming but it will be around 630. That was the last I heard from her, she just ignored my text. Fellas, we have hit the bottom of the barrel around here when even the GPS one's start standing us up! Even Kenzie from SA after 2 visits at 400 started ignoring me. I'm just going to have to start spending more time down at my Florida home where I have 3 great UTRS.

  15. #11171

    Tara

    I think she doubled booked that cancelation because she ghosted me after scheduling me when someone canceled. At least someone got to see her. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her (Tara) a couple of days ago. Texted, quick reply, saw her within 90 minutes of first text. I think she had a cancellation, so thanks to whoever cancelled. Very nice body- bolt ons felt great to me. She is mature, clean-no drug paraphernalia or spider bites seen, wore matching lingerie. Smelled clean and freshly showered. Very engaging and pretty wide open menu. Very safe location near Hamburg. Will definitely repeat. She charged me $$ flat fee, if you can rally you get MSOG, YMMV of course.

    Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape