Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17016

    Cocoa butter and star

    Met up with cocoa butter and star.

    I know I have no shame but star is pleasant on the eyes. Met in a garage behind a house. Really gross in my opinon. I had fun though. Started out with both women performing oral on me while I fingered both. I then asked for both to get on all fours so I could go back and forth banging both. I was like a dog in heat. Coco took over and instructed stR on what to do. I found that to be really exciting. There were no limits on what I could do.

    Price point was more than reasonable for the 2.

  2. #17015

    Anyone partake?


  3. #17014

    Info please

    Any info on her? Seems too good to be true.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/564844205875
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nde3mdezntljmji0ytllnjmyyzdlyjvimjflnmu5ymjimwfiotc.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #17013

    Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb123  [View Original Post]
    Care to help a fella out? Definitely interested in the Snap info.
    Would definitely appreciate snap info on some utr.

  5. #17012

    Anyone Hear From Dana Lately?

    Haven't seen Dana post since the beginning of the month, no response via text messages either. Wonder if she is on vacation, or what could have become of her. Anyone hear of anything?

  6. #17011

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMan73  [View Original Post]
    I just picked her up on main yesterday morning, a little further south than I'm used to seeing her. Told me she's in a new apartment on Salem close to Kenwood. Had a nice time with her again, it's fun to pick her up in a good mood. Standard street fare plus a tip of 10 for enthusiastic service. Said her phone was stolen so my digits were obsolete, but on FB.
    It seems Marilyn logged on to FB with someone else's phone and didn't log out. The dude told me that she isn't with him and don't text him.

    That's stupid. Why does he stay on her FB if he doesn't want it.

    Anyway, FB message won't reach her.

  7. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Visited her in Huber too. DATY good as was BBBJ. Asked for 69 she refused even though I thought that's what her tattoo was, she said it was some zodiac sign?? Her "cousin" knocked at the door and she went to the window of the hotel room to yell at him right in middle of BJ. I thought for sure she was going to let him in. Returned and when I was ready she put cover on and complained when I wanted CG. Finished in cover. Visit was ok. A lot better out there but YMMV.
    I forgot to mention the DATY was pretty good too. Tasted and smelled fresh and clean. Sarah was very responsive and she convincingly seemed to enjoy it. Ok for oral, but the pussy action was pretty boring and mechanical. Covered and mish only. During my few visits, I got the general impression she was weary about ever exposing her brown eye. No doggy was ever going to happen with her. There's better out there for the donations.

  8. #17009

    Diamond

    Has anyone dreamt of this one before? I'm having trouble finding anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/90154211

    Stay safe,

    SH.

  9. #17008
    Says that she's originally from California. This was probably the most mechanical experience that I've ever had. Everything is covered, CBJ was surprisingly good but when she got on top, rules on no touching her twat, and she haphazardly rode me and then went to K9 and she continued to slam back on me to make sure that I finished quickly. From the looks of it, she travels all over the US. Sounds like she's a quantity of visits type of person. I wonder how she's able to make any type of profit with the expenses of hotels and gas right now. I won't visit with her the next time she's in town. She said that this is her first time here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any experience with https://adultsearch.com/ohio/dayton/...corts/2668784?.

  10. #17007

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyDaHun  [View Original Post]
    I.

    Visited Sarah a few times last year when her in call was in Huber. She could be fun on her good days and her suck job felt to me like getting blown by Lucille Ball playing a crack hoe. Agree her oral skills can be quite good, but also found her pussy action was pretty lame. She has her demons though and I moved on when she visited uncle in Miami County for awhile last summer. Her donations are too high now for what you get IMHO. As always, YMMV.
    Agreed. Visited her in Huber too. DATY good as was BBBJ. Asked for 69 she refused even though I thought that's what her tattoo was, she said it was some zodiac sign?? Her "cousin" knocked at the door and she went to the window of the hotel room to yell at him right in middle of BJ. I thought for sure she was going to let him in. Returned and when I was ready she put cover on and complained when I wanted CG. Finished in cover. Visit was ok. A lot better out there but YMMV.

  11. #17006

    Good BBBJ but not at 140 hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilickit  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Sarah. She was really laid back and easy to talk to. Pics are accurate and she is on the thick side but not bad still attractive.

    She pretty much told me to get down to business so I went straight for DATY. She was clean and tasty no odor. I believe she was getting off on the oral. She performed oral on me which she is really good at.

    Did multiple positions and she was kind of a dead fish. All and all it seemed to be all business for her.

    May repeat in a pinch.
    I.

    Visited Sarah a few times last year when her in call was in Huber. She could be fun on her good days and her suck job felt to me like getting blown by Lucille Ball playing a crack hoe. Agree her oral skills can be quite good, but also found her pussy action was pretty lame. She has her demons though and I moved on when she visited uncle in Miami County for awhile last summer. Her donations are too high now for what you get IMHO. As always, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-08-26-19-56-07.jpg‎   Screenshot_2022-08-26-19-55-27.jpg‎  

  12. #17005

    Utr's

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    After responding to over 30 people, I've been informed that apparently the capital letter in the snap makes a difference. So, don't use the capital letter. Sorry
    I just got home from seeing Alysia, set up theough snap was easy, it was a little weird as far as donation goes because it was higher for incall due to roommates I guess, but other than thatshe was cute, thick, pierced nipples, and tight. She enjoyed daty and gave pretty stellar head, couple of positions finished cowgirl in a bag. Best I've seen in a long while, got to give Blindsquirrel a big thanks for the info.

    Also contaced the other but she said I was too late as she was booked by someone until 1030 tonight. Might try her later on.

  13. #17004

    How does WYP work

    Saw a few people mention WYP. Looked into it and it seems cool, how do you go about propositioning?

  14. #17003

    Yummyyum6969 WYP

    Any one have info on this one, works out of Middletown? Photos look oddly familiar.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...p9KvRJaN8GQ3Z1

  15. #17002

    DM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    After responding to over 30 people, I've been informed that apparently the capital letter in the snap makes a difference. So, don't use the capital letter. Sorry
    Care to help a fella out? Definitely interested in the Snap info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape