Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 33450
-
08-27-22 21:03 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 154Talented Tee / Natalie
https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite
Spent over a week communicating with Tee to set something up. We finally agreed on today. Was texting up until about two hours before the meet. No show. I texted her for about a hour after our meet time with no response. She finally texted me two hours afterwards to say she fell asleep but that was after I texted and said "I didn't take you for a scammer". I responded after the I fell asleep text but didn't hear anything back. Wasted $ on a very nice room.
-
08-27-22 18:18 #24674Senior Member

Posts: 34July 30 after this above post she is in Detroit. And then Vegas! Hope all is good!
Originally Posted by BigTe
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 11:29 #24673Senior Member

Posts: 196Katie (best tits)
Has anyone heard from Katie. Her ads still are current. Looks like newer pics. But can't get a response.
-
08-27-22 09:02 #24672Senior Member

Posts: 323Alana
What were her rates like?
Originally Posted by Kc148
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 23:25 #24671Senior Member

Posts: 391Alana
I saw her awhile ago at a cheap hotel on Colerain. She looked liked pics and body was ok, average but not heavy. Easy to talk with. Had nice BBBJ and cfs. So is real and safe. Not sure if druggie and don't know how she is now.
As always, YMMV.
KC.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 16:34 #24670Senior Member

Posts: 223Ok, thanks. Some of her pics were ok, but there was one on her ad that grabbed my attention. Wish I was doing this back when it wasn't so expensive LOL.
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 16:32 #24669Senior Member

Posts: 77As far as Chanel, she's not GFE but I saw her a bunch and she wasn't a dead fish with me, but does need a little direction. She squirted all over me one time in cowgirl and it was hot AF. ! That body is banging, and I think she's worth 200 hr, maybe not 400 for hr, but somewhere in the 200 range. I've found better sure, but she's clean, young, hot, low-volume, and has a good incall. I think she's worth checking out at least once. Those pics don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:07 #24668Senior Member

Posts: 77I was a regular of Bri and it pissed me off to no end that she died that young in that way. She was so cool and seemed like she had it together. I still think about her every now and then. I knew of her IRL and the people around her, her "friends" were the REAL problem.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
Also, I met Ariel once. I can see why some people raved about her, but I was one and done because she didn't take a shower beforehand, and the smell when I turned her around hit me like a brick. Plus we had to do the deed in some weird basement bc her "kids were upstairs". She was okay I guess, but not a repeat for me.
-
08-26-22 14:04 #24667Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for sharing this. I saw her ad and was thinking about reaching out. I'm not interested if she just lays there. LOL. Love this forum. It's extremely helpful!
Originally Posted by DickHerDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:12 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 919She passed away some time ago.
Originally Posted by LoneW
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:28 #24665Senior Member

Posts: 324I also had the opportunity to meetup with J (as she goes by in her ad). Like Danko said it was in Sharonville. I almost declined when she gave me the location, but I'm glad I didn't. It's not too often I partake in the local talent as I usually reserve my playtime for business trips in other cities. But I recently decided I needed some stress relief. She was staying at a not so bad notel and keeps the room clean. She met me at the door freshly showered which was very nice. My time wasn't rushed as we chatted for a bit. She's got a really good personality and I really enjoyed my time with her. Like TampsKid21, Tukoo, and Danko said, she's a bit thinner with small breasts, so she's not for you if you prefer more meat and big titties. But if you like clean spinners with a good personality, you should give her a try. She's still on the LC site. I do have some pics, but until she gives me permission, I can't share yet. So, stay tuned. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:03 #24664Senior Member

Posts: 377Bri
Don't recall her ever posting under cherry daiquiri so can't say for sure, but I can say for sure Briana the tiny barely 5 ft spinner with brunette hair is alive unless her ghost has been texting me.
Originally Posted by LoneW
[View Original Post]
If no one has seen her lately and her performance isn't much better than it used to be she might as well be "dead" to me.
-
08-26-22 08:14 #24663Senior Member

Posts: 1222Let me be your little secret
She's got a horrible reputation. I don't know how she's still in business.
Filthy living conditions and urine smell from what I recall.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 22:21 #24662Senior Member

Posts: 115Cherry Daquiri
As I remember she used to post ads under name Cherry Daquiri then Bri.
Originally Posted by Passnby
[View Original Post]
So sad that some guys just confirmed that she passed away.
She was hot and very sweet young gal.
-
08-25-22 21:42 #24661Senior Member

Posts: 587Wow insane!
I totally agree she is a dead fish. However, I used to smash that for less than 1 bill quite a bit. 4 bills is laughable!
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





