Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    I tried making contact with her, asked why only one picture and she said because she's a single parent. Here's another photo of her.
    The reviews mention something that could be really bad for you.

  2. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Had a girl do that to me a couple weeks ago, lesson learned.

    Then she got all butt-hurt when I posted a review here, and threatened me to "quit writing bad reviews or you won't get play from no hoes in town" .like she was some kind of Union Boss for the United Federation of Hoes loooll!

  3. #24458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneW  [View Original Post]
    It has been quiet from her since 2 yrs recently.

    She used to be in an apartment near Fairfield area.

    She's hot.
    She was in a small house in Delhi. She could only meet during the day, but used to dress up in nice lingerie and was extremely GFE. I believe her kids father was released form prison and she stopped. I saw her out as a family shopping in Western Hills about 3 months ago. She was the last great provider till it all went to hell.

  4. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by ItCouldBeMe2  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit unreliable. I too ate a nice room downtown once.

    So next time I didn't check in till she was there with me. Waited while I parked.

    When we did meet up though, she was a fun companion.

    We even had a nice dinner at the hotel afterwards. I enjoyed the companion aspect of our date.

    (Some have reported her as being a bit methodical. But I think those were mostly incalls.).

    I haven't repeated yet, but she's definitely on my short list.

    Of course, YMMV.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  5. #24456

    Talented

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

    Spent over a week communicating with Tee to set something up. We finally agreed on today. Was texting up until about two hours before the meet. No show. I texted her for about a hour after our meet time with no response. She finally texted me two hours afterwards to say she fell asleep but that was after I texted and said "I didn't take you for a scammer". I responded after the I fell asleep text but didn't hear anything back. Wasted $ on a very nice room.
    She can be a bit unreliable. I too ate a nice room downtown once.

    So next time I didn't check in till she was there with me. Waited while I parked.

    When we did meet up though, she was a fun companion.

    We even had a nice dinner at the hotel afterwards. I enjoyed the companion aspect of our date.

    (Some have reported her as being a bit methodical. But I think those were mostly incalls.).

    I haven't repeated yet, but she's definitely on my short list.

    Of course, YMMV.

  6. #24455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Alana

    Sorry don't remember. It has been awhile.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates like?

  7. #24454

    Talented Tee / Natalie

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

    Spent over a week communicating with Tee to set something up. We finally agreed on today. Was texting up until about two hours before the meet. No show. I texted her for about a hour after our meet time with no response. She finally texted me two hours afterwards to say she fell asleep but that was after I texted and said "I didn't take you for a scammer". I responded after the I fell asleep text but didn't hear anything back. Wasted $ on a very nice room.

  8. #24453
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen Kandee late night at her upscale incall in North Cincinnati and I had a good time with this sexy woman. We discussed small talk and some of the comments on here regarding her. She has always treated me well and she did not disappoint that night. Her new pics on tryst speak for themselves. This is one fun woman that I hope to see again soon.
    July 30 after this above post she is in Detroit. And then Vegas! Hope all is good!

  9. #24452

    Katie (best tits)

    Has anyone heard from Katie. Her ads still are current. Looks like newer pics. But can't get a response.

  10. #24451

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile ago at a cheap hotel on Colerain. She looked liked pics and body was ok, average but not heavy. Easy to talk with. Had nice BBBJ and cfs. So is real and safe. Not sure if druggie and don't know how she is now.

    As always, YMMV.

    KC.
    What were her rates like?

  11. #24450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Alana

    I saw her awhile ago at a cheap hotel on Colerain. She looked liked pics and body was ok, average but not heavy. Easy to talk with. Had nice BBBJ and cfs. So is real and safe. Not sure if druggie and don't know how she is now.

    As always, YMMV.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    I searched the threads and did not find anything on her under this name. Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...innati/1/Alana

  12. #24449
    Ok, thanks. Some of her pics were ok, but there was one on her ad that grabbed my attention. Wish I was doing this back when it wasn't so expensive LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    As far as Chanel, she's not GFE but I saw her a bunch and she wasn't a dead fish with me, but does need a little direction. She squirted all over me one time in cowgirl and it was hot AF. ! That body is banging, and I think she's worth 200 hr, maybe not 400 for hr, but somewhere in the 200 range. I've found better sure, but she's clean, young, hot, low-volume, and has a good incall. I think she's worth checking out at least once. Those pics don't do her justice.

  13. #24448
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing this. I saw her ad and was thinking about reaching out. I'm not interested if she just lays there. LOL. Love this forum. It's extremely helpful!
    As far as Chanel, she's not GFE but I saw her a bunch and she wasn't a dead fish with me, but does need a little direction. She squirted all over me one time in cowgirl and it was hot AF. ! That body is banging, and I think she's worth 200 hr, maybe not 400 for hr, but somewhere in the 200 range. I've found better sure, but she's clean, young, hot, low-volume, and has a good incall. I think she's worth checking out at least once. Those pics don't do her justice.

  14. #24447
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    She passed away some time ago.
    I was a regular of Bri and it pissed me off to no end that she died that young in that way. She was so cool and seemed like she had it together. I still think about her every now and then. I knew of her IRL and the people around her, her "friends" were the REAL problem.

    Also, I met Ariel once. I can see why some people raved about her, but I was one and done because she didn't take a shower beforehand, and the smell when I turned her around hit me like a brick. Plus we had to do the deed in some weird basement bc her "kids were upstairs". She was okay I guess, but not a repeat for me.

  15. #24446
    Thanks for sharing this. I saw her ad and was thinking about reaching out. I'm not interested if she just lays there. LOL. Love this forum. It's extremely helpful!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree she is a dead fish. However, I used to smash that for less than 1 bill quite a bit. 4 bills is laughable!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape