Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 25056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Mommy diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing there were mentions of her cutting the visits short by "getting an emergency phone call" after collecting the donation up front.
    Yea. The first time I saw her. She lived in a different apartment and when we were doing our thing. She got a call and she said it was her landlord who she shared the place with. But I know that was a lied. The 2nd time I saw her, she was in a different apartment and I was fine. But she said I was hurting her a little bit but I felt like she said that so I could finish quick. So I would say if you see her, don't do hour date. She will definitely come with some lame excuse to cut your time short.

  2. #17690

    Looking for top of line escort to share with wife

    My wifes birthday is coming up and I would like to get her a top of the line girl we can both use. Does anyone know if there are any girls for this? I know she isn't going to be interested in doing this unless the girl is extremely clean, attractive.

    Money is of no object. Please point me in the right direction, boys.

  3. #17689
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed she's gotten a few good reviews, but they always seem to mention that you should do outcall with her rather than incall, but no one really explained WHAT the problem with her incall is. Any thoughts on that? Her ad now specifically stats incalls only, so does that change the recommendation at all?
    I remember seeing there were mentions of her cutting the visits short by "getting an emergency phone call" after collecting the donation up front.

  4. #17688

    Longer then 10 years

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while but she has been pulling this shit for 10 plus years! She appears to be decent looking and could probably do quite well with a little honesty and performance. Their minds are off!
    15 years back she was in Fall River on plenty of fish working the internet dating scene. I took a bite she toasted me no surprise there, at least I got a good look at Fall River I'd never had the pleasure.

  5. #17687
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's reliable and bbbfs on the menu to.
    I've noticed she's gotten a few good reviews, but they always seem to mention that you should do outcall with her rather than incall, but no one really explained WHAT the problem with her incall is. Any thoughts on that? Her ad now specifically stats incalls only, so does that change the recommendation at all?

  6. #17686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/753267133199

    Seems attractive and offers GFE BBBJ, is she reliable?
    Yea she's reliable and bbbfs on the menu to.

  7. #17685

    Mommy diva

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/753267133199

    Seems attractive and offers GFE BBBJ, is she reliable?

  8. #17684

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    Either her phone blew up due to your recommendations, or she's on some other shit, because she's very inconsistent with the communication. I exchanged a couple messages with her yesterday up until about 5 pm, and she's been MIA since then.
    You got lucky that she didn't answer. I decided to try after the recommendation albeit a lot can change in two years and it did. It was impossible to get a hold of and when I finally did it was lackluster at best and rushed. Only doggy with no touching, room was filthy, no bathroom access to clean up meaning someone was in the bathroom and she was weathered at best. Would not recommend.

  9. #17683
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago and she was a freak. But I haven't seeing her since, but she was a good fuck, she knows how to ride the dick back then since she was skinny compare to now. Also, she does everything cover but I was lucky that day to get bareback while she was waiting for her friend to bring condom and I was able to slide it in while she was stripping.
    Either her phone blew up due to your recommendations, or she's on some other shit, because she's very inconsistent with the communication. I exchanged a couple messages with her yesterday up until about 5 pm, and she's been MIA since then.

  10. #17682

    TGTBT or Scam?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/262695655374

    Anyone ever seen her? Decent rates but want a hefty deposit upfront?

  11. #17681

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while but she has been pulling this shit for 10 plus years! She appears to be decent looking and could probably do quite well with a little honesty and performance. Their minds are off!
    Basically this!

    She ripped me off too, similar to what the previous guy wrote except she wasn't on her period. Everything was an upsell. Gives you the impression she is FS but only gave me a HJ. Would not let me touch her either. This was like 10 yrs ago maybe even longer and I have since forgotten about it until now.

    Oh. The Craigslist days. LOL.

  12. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while but she has been pulling this shit for 10 plus years! She appears to be decent looking and could probably do quite well with a little honesty and performance. Their minds are off!
    I wish someone posted about her, that's the whole reason for this blog!!I will make sure she gets updated on all boards.

  13. #17679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimLover25  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/004997899270

    I used the same ad name she's using so no gets ripped off, was in this hobby since 2 years. Always see after a close friend on this blog gives me feedback, for the first time went with my own search and got ripped by this b* drove 1 hr from mass to Johnston RI, hourly motel. She was at lobby when I went said need to pay for room took 100 - this is where drama starts goes inside room with sweet talk. Tell 150 more for 1 hr but initially agreed for 200 -hr, 50 extra undressed and never let's me touch her. Goes to restroom and comes back and says bleeding just realized I will give HJ, I said ok, I'm going to leave early take 150 give me 100 back. She goes she can give 2 HJ with no touching as she is clean freak - -promised lot of fake thing to make me drive all the way. Lesson learned she has ads from 4 years and I was not able ti find reviews it gave me red flag but fell in the hole. Pass the word!!
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while but she has been pulling this shit for 10 plus years! She appears to be decent looking and could probably do quite well with a little honesty and performance. Their minds are off!

  14. #17678

    Are you alone sitting in a room?? Crystal / tall blonde

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/004997899270

    I used the same ad name she's using so no gets ripped off, was in this hobby since 2 years. Always see after a close friend on this blog gives me feedback, for the first time went with my own search and got ripped by this b* drove 1 hr from mass to Johnston RI, hourly motel. She was at lobby when I went said need to pay for room took 100 - this is where drama starts goes inside room with sweet talk. Tell 150 more for 1 hr but initially agreed for 200 -hr, 50 extra undressed and never let's me touch her. Goes to restroom and comes back and says bleeding just realized I will give HJ, I said ok, I'm going to leave early take 150 give me 100 back. She goes she can give 2 HJ with no touching as she is clean freak - -promised lot of fake thing to make me drive all the way. Lesson learned she has ads from 4 years and I was not able ti find reviews it gave me red flag but fell in the hole. Pass the word!!

  15. #17677
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 years ago and she was a freak. But I haven't seeing her since, but she was a good fuck, she knows how to ride the dick back then since she was skinny compare to now. Also, she does everything cover but I was lucky that day to get bareback while she was waiting for her friend to bring condom and I was able to slide it in while she was stripping.
    You lucky guy. I've always wanted to see her but could never get my schedule to line up with her. Very nice you were able to hit it raw dog.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape