Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 731 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7062

    40/50 yo +

    Is it just me or has there been an explosion of late 40's and 50+ year Olds on Seeking? I have chatted with one and was looking for a 300+ donation. I politely told her I would be happy wining and dining her but I can easily be with women my age.

  2. #7061

    Lovely

    I ended up there once. I cannot remember what I paid, but somewhere between 3 and 6. One of my more unusual episodes. The house was nice. She had a room on the second floor. I walked in and noted quite a few domination toys. After a few preliminaries I bent her over the bed, took a paddle she had on a bookcase and started spanking her with the paddle. She LOVED it. So I kept her bent over and stuck my cock in bare and drove it home for some time, all the while continuing to spank her ass with the paddle. Eventually I blew my wad and was on my way. She's actually quite nice and seems intelligent. Just likes to be dominated. Her ass was quite red when I left. Never went back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Used to host out of Pawtucket. Liked to be dominated. Was into the whole daddy thing. No condoms asked for and anal was okay. Originally settled for 3 but have heard she now starts negotiating at 6. She's a little chunkier than she was back then. Good luck.

  3. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentDing  [View Original Post]
    Man I think I know the mom you are talking about. I would really like to know more about her. I will really appreciate it if you could help. Thanks! (I privately messaged u).
    There are a lot of single Moms out there so I don't think you know her?? I would never give out her info anyway as she was UTR and I actually picked her up off FB. A
    I was referring to single m9ms because you said you were looking for a no hotel option. You can either host yourself, if you have that option, most don’t, or find a girl that has an apartment and is willing to trust you to invite you to her home. This may take a few hotel visits as she probably won’t want to risk it or her having to explain who you are.

  4. #7059

    Lovely

    Used to host out of Pawtucket. Liked to be dominated. Was into the whole daddy thing. No condoms asked for and anal was okay. Originally settled for 3 but have heard she now starts negotiating at 6. She's a little chunkier than she was back then. Good luck.

  5. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Your link is to your messages so we can't see who you are referring to.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9d2c5f248a6

    Thanks.

  6. #7057

    I think I know the mom. She's very cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Narrow your search to Winchester area and hope for the best. Typically the older ladies have hosting options and very few of the younger girls are not going to be able to provide hosting due to the price of rents. Single moms are another option however it may take some time for them to allow you into their save space. I had a single mom that warmed up to me and would visit her regularly after she put her daughter to bed. She was 23 and had her own apartment subsidized by her parents that eventually ended and she had to move back home. Rents are high and most girls usually have to have roommates.
    Man I think I know the mom you are talking about. I would really like to know more about her. I will really appreciate it if you could help. Thanks! (I privately messaged u).

  7. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I'm fed up with paying for hotels. Trying to find girls in the 350-400 range who could host and who aren't weirdos?

    Any advice.
    Narrow your search to Winchester area and hope for the best. Typically the older ladies have hosting options and very few of the younger girls are not going to be able to provide hosting due to the price of rents. Single moms are another option however it may take some time for them to allow you into their save space. I had a single mom that warmed up to me and would visit her regularly after she put her daughter to bed. She was 23 and had her own apartment subsidized by her parents that eventually ended and she had to move back home. Rents are high and most girls usually have to have roommates.

  8. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by CSheen1  [View Original Post]
    Your link is to your messages so we can't see who you are referring to.

  9. #7054

    What do you guys think of these type of girls?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-2fd59b96941f

    Link attached above. Honestly she looks so hot but I never got a response from her though she checked my profile. Now I am wondering if the site is reserved for those billionaires?

  10. #7053

    Anyone connect with Lovely providence


  11. #7052

    Any girls who can host near Winchester area?

    I'm fed up with paying for hotels. Trying to find girls in the 350-400 range who could host and who aren't weirdos?

    Any advice.

  12. #7051

    Another option

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    This one reached out to me and was willing to drive to me. She wanted her straight boyfriend to come and join in too. She mentioned DVP. Similar donation and was willing to do anything but anal uncovered. I never met with her as it is not yet my thing but throwing it out there. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-64b209397b9d.

  13. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's always some risk. . . Adding in 2 of them vs. 1 of you. . . You better really have the hots for her. IMHO she's very ordinary looking and I'd pass on that.

    If you want to go for it insist on a meetup first at a coffee shop. The worst of the criminals won't agree to that.
    I think she's sexy but yeah, at the very least I would meet them somewhere briefly in public first.

  14. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    It's always some risk. . . Adding in 2 of them vs. 1 of you. . . You better really have the hots for her. IMHO she's very ordinary looking and I'd pass on that.

    If you want to go for it insist on a meetup first at a coffee shop. The worst of the criminals won't agree to that.

  15. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is a cc safe for this??
    Ofc not but just use a CC in your name only and that has good fraud alerts. You can always tell the CC company your card was stolen and they will cancel the transactions. I was hacked the day after I signed up years ago and never renewed my subscription.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape