High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 731 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I'm fed up with paying for hotels. Trying to find girls in the 350-400 range who could host and who aren't weirdos?

    Any advice.
    Narrow your search to Winchester area and hope for the best. Typically the older ladies have hosting options and very few of the younger girls are not going to be able to provide hosting due to the price of rents. Single moms are another option however it may take some time for them to allow you into their save space. I had a single mom that warmed up to me and would visit her regularly after she put her daughter to bed. She was 23 and had her own apartment subsidized by her parents that eventually ended and she had to move back home. Rents are high and most girls usually have to have roommates.

  2. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by CSheen1  [View Original Post]
    Your link is to your messages so we can't see who you are referring to.

  3. #7054

    What do you guys think of these type of girls?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-2fd59b96941f

    Link attached above. Honestly she looks so hot but I never got a response from her though she checked my profile. Now I am wondering if the site is reserved for those billionaires?

  4. #7053

    Anyone connect with Lovely providence


  5. #7052

    Any girls who can host near Winchester area?

    I'm fed up with paying for hotels. Trying to find girls in the 350-400 range who could host and who aren't weirdos?

    Any advice.

  6. #7051

    Another option

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    This one reached out to me and was willing to drive to me. She wanted her straight boyfriend to come and join in too. She mentioned DVP. Similar donation and was willing to do anything but anal uncovered. I never met with her as it is not yet my thing but throwing it out there. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-64b209397b9d.

  7. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's always some risk. . . Adding in 2 of them vs. 1 of you. . . You better really have the hots for her. IMHO she's very ordinary looking and I'd pass on that.

    If you want to go for it insist on a meetup first at a coffee shop. The worst of the criminals won't agree to that.
    I think she's sexy but yeah, at the very least I would meet them somewhere briefly in public first.

  8. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    It's always some risk. . . Adding in 2 of them vs. 1 of you. . . You better really have the hots for her. IMHO she's very ordinary looking and I'd pass on that.

    If you want to go for it insist on a meetup first at a coffee shop. The worst of the criminals won't agree to that.

  9. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is a cc safe for this??
    Ofc not but just use a CC in your name only and that has good fraud alerts. You can always tell the CC company your card was stolen and they will cancel the transactions. I was hacked the day after I signed up years ago and never renewed my subscription.

  10. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    Trust your gut and if it feels off then stay away. Don't put yourself in a position to be ripped off especially for what imo is an average looking SB. Plenty of other choices to pick from and it is back to school season so it should only get better.

  11. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is a cc safe for this??
    May issue is a data breech like that other ash mad dating site a while back more than charges appearing. They made up searchable data base to number, name, billing address. It was wild. Imagine putting in your zip code and getting a list of names on sa. Any hidden pic I use comes from a public social media site. Plausible deniability.

  12. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 1 k https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b4e64cdb6353 - haven't met her nor tried to negotiate yet.
    I've been talking with her, she's going to be MIA starting next week because she's getting a boob job. I'd jump in at the $1 K if she were younger and her bottom wasn't as thick.

  13. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.
    Yea I'm not into a guy watching me / that does nothing for me. In some rare cases the second person will also rob / mug you so something to be aware of / always control the environment. I don't like her face either.

  14. #7043

    I used a picture of my backside and a slight turn of my head and they

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    The charge is noticeable on whatever card you use, though technically someone can also see your profile by making a sugar baby account. I've always used a personal (non-family) card since that's easier for me, and I figure risk is somewhat low in terms of that news getting out there. Note SA has a tendency to just keep charging, even if you cancel the recurring, and even if you remove a card (it takes at least two times of removing the card from your account to take effect).

    More risky in my opinion than using a personal card is having your photo on your public profile. I used to keep at least one image public, but lately I've taken to making all my pictures private and including in my profile that if a girl is interested, just ask me and I'll share photos. I don't share until I check their photos / they look reasonably real and not someone I know. I started seeing girls from Tinder and Bumble on SA and in general I prioritize discretion more than something like credit card data leaks. YMMV of course.

    Edit: I also used to use a fake photo I found online that reasonably looks like me for the one public photo but stopped doing that because some girls really look and they don't like when things feel off. I know some guys who like block out their face with an emoji or a cute dog but I haven't done the former and don't have a dog. PS: I hate it when girls like draw with black marker on their photos to block out some or all of their faces; looks awful.
    I used a photo of my back shoulders with a very slight turn of my head and they accepted it.

    Better than no photo at all \.

    CM.

  15. #7042
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.

    This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape