Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 10956
-
08-26-22 21:46 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 650Narrow your search to Winchester area and hope for the best. Typically the older ladies have hosting options and very few of the younger girls are not going to be able to provide hosting due to the price of rents. Single moms are another option however it may take some time for them to allow you into their save space. I had a single mom that warmed up to me and would visit her regularly after she put her daughter to bed. She was 23 and had her own apartment subsidized by her parents that eventually ended and she had to move back home. Rents are high and most girls usually have to have roommates.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 21:39 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 650Your link is to your messages so we can't see who you are referring to.
Originally Posted by CSheen1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:55 #7054Regular Member

Posts: 7What do you guys think of these type of girls?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-2fd59b96941f
Link attached above. Honestly she looks so hot but I never got a response from her though she checked my profile. Now I am wondering if the site is reserved for those billionaires?
-
08-26-22 15:53 #7053Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone connect with Lovely providence
Anyone meet up with her?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-f167bc7ac25b
-
08-26-22 12:26 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 28Any girls who can host near Winchester area?
I'm fed up with paying for hotels. Trying to find girls in the 350-400 range who could host and who aren't weirdos?
Any advice.
-
08-25-22 15:13 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 317Another option
This one reached out to me and was willing to drive to me. She wanted her straight boyfriend to come and join in too. She mentioned DVP. Similar donation and was willing to do anything but anal uncovered. I never met with her as it is not yet my thing but throwing it out there. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-64b209397b9d.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 13:17 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 117I think she's sexy but yeah, at the very least I would meet them somewhere briefly in public first.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:40 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 702It's always some risk. . . Adding in 2 of them vs. 1 of you. . . You better really have the hots for her. IMHO she's very ordinary looking and I'd pass on that.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
If you want to go for it insist on a meetup first at a coffee shop. The worst of the criminals won't agree to that.
-
08-25-22 07:28 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 650Ofc not but just use a CC in your name only and that has good fraud alerts. You can always tell the CC company your card was stolen and they will cancel the transactions. I was hacked the day after I signed up years ago and never renewed my subscription.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:25 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 650Trust your gut and if it feels off then stay away. Don't put yourself in a position to be ripped off especially for what imo is an average looking SB. Plenty of other choices to pick from and it is back to school season so it should only get better.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 00:28 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 522May issue is a data breech like that other ash mad dating site a while back more than charges appearing. They made up searchable data base to number, name, billing address. It was wild. Imagine putting in your zip code and getting a list of names on sa. Any hidden pic I use comes from a public social media site. Plausible deniability.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 00:23 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 107I've been talking with her, she's going to be MIA starting next week because she's getting a boob job. I'd jump in at the $1 K if she were younger and her bottom wasn't as thick.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 00:21 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 107Yea I'm not into a guy watching me / that does nothing for me. In some rare cases the second person will also rob / mug you so something to be aware of / always control the environment. I don't like her face either.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 22:56 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 664I used a picture of my backside and a slight turn of my head and they
I used a photo of my back shoulders with a very slight turn of my head and they accepted it.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
Better than no photo at all \.
CM.
-
08-24-22 21:31 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 117https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-ef4e821b7edb#.
This one asked for 5. But said her BF has to be there to watch or join in. Figured I'd post since I know some of you guys are into that. I'm contemplating, never done it before, scares me a little bit tbh.











Reply With Quote



